Custom Settlement City Add-On
Liquidninja already made the announcement and here it is. I put all submitted settlements together, learned a bit about working with the module system and created this add-on. It only works together with the mod Custom Settlements and the required OSP Add-On. These settlements will be included in the next update of the mod, this is only a way to make them available earlier.
Currently new empty settlements are named like "Empty 50", I hope we get fewer questions on why a settlement is empty that way. The settlement number is also easier to find.The newest version adds 3 settlements to 0.675Warning: This only works with version 0.675, not with 0.67
- the older versions of the Add-On were removed.
In the files above there is an error with Whitecreek, you can find a file to fix it here
. The fix is save game compatible.Warning:
This add-on is not save game compatible. If you want to still use your old game you should either not install this add-on or use two copies of the module.
You can use part of the current add-on so it is save game compatible.
If you only copy scenes.txt and the folder SceneObj you can see the new settlements in already existing games, they appear under their old name though.Description:
The files included are a collection of all settlements and heroes submitted and checked since the last version of the module (currently 0.675). These settlements overwrite an existing empty settlement (Empt###).
With the release of a new version of the module by wickedshot these settlements should all be included in the full module files. Version numbers of the add-on show the module version that is added to (like 0.675) and the number of settlements (like +6) that are added. Newer add-ons include the files of older add-ons for the same module version. Newer add-ons for newer versions only include the files that are not already part of the full module.Instructions:
After the extraction you should have a folder with the usual txt files and two extras - this instruction and scenes_all.txt - and three sub folders - ModuleSystem, SceneObj and SceneObj_All.
Simply drag or copy these files into your directory of the Custom Settlements Module (like C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\Custom Settlements 0.67) to overwrite and add to the existing files. Agree to replace all and you can start playing.File Description:
Version History:10/14/10 - v0.675+3
- Installation of City Add-on.txt - Installation description, most of what is posted here
- scenes_all.txt - If you don't like empty settlements rename it to scenes.txt, rename of remove the old file with that name.
- Folder ModuleSystem - This contains the python files for modding purposes, if you are a regular user you don't need these.
- Folder SceneObj - This contains the files for the single scenes, these add or overwrite existing files, copy it.
- folder SceneObj_All - This contains the files to fill the empty scenes, copy this into the folder SceneObj if you don't like empty settlements.
- included the files from Manka's patch
- Modified Falconpass (20) so that trees are grounded again and not in the way
- Changed Empty 45 (45) to Kraggenkor (by Berpol)
- Changed Empty 50 (50) to Falheim (by HLM)
- Added files so that all empty settlements look like Kargala
- Added 14 heroes07/12/09 - v0.675+1
- Older changes are now part of module version 0.675
- Added a door to the castle of Squarodin (38) at e1m2 and e2m2
- Changed Emptauk (29) to Whitecreek (by Berpol)
- Added 10 heroes
- Moved wickedshot's heroes around06/26/09 - v0.67+13
- Some files replaced with corrected files from Liquidninja.
- Changed Emptio (31) to Steinburg (by Warcat92)
- Changed Empty 44 to Haiburg (by Louis Dumonte) and repositioned it
- Renamed Emptsk Glen (32) to Shiverglen06/22/09 - v0.67+11
- The files included are the originals from the creators.
- Changed Emptio (8 ) to Comhraidhe (by NCX)
- Changed Emptsk (32) to Emptsk Glen (by GlenSkunk)
- Changed Emptra (33) to Mountainhome (by Mortus)
- Added (36) Hawkrize (by Rize)
- Added (37) Tallglade (by Rize)
- Added (38) Squarodin (by Rize)
- Added (39) Nottburg (by Warcat92)
- Added (40) Morlia (by Warcat92)
- Added (41) Ashfurt (by Berpol)
- Added (42) Zylopus (by Rize)
- Added (43) LuoLan (by HongYan)
- Added another 7 empty settlements with a terrain code but no scenes.
- Relocated old heroes so that at least some of the new settlements have one.Credits:
wickedshot - for creating this module
Liquidninja - for checking the scenes of others
Manka - for his patch
All the creators of settlement scenes (mentioned in the history)Full List of Settlements:
- Custow (wickedshot)
- Ettlesen (wickedshot)
- Charfield (wickedshot)
- Icengard (wickedshot)
- Novagradsk (Chammadai)
- Empto (CtrlAltDe1337)
- Dantsic (Chammadai)
- Comhraidhe (NCX)
- Kargala (Achilles_)
- Stoneport (wickedshot)
- Fulrestin (Koror)
- Braemar (Liquidninja)
- Ravenspire (Liquidninja)
- Emptin (Latas)
- Dartmoor (Liquidninja)
- Vallauk (Louis Dumonte)
- Griffinhill (mukk)
- Wodengard (Folthrik)
- Emptai (Fei Dao) (Manifold1)
- Falconpass (Berpol)
- Sturnhill (Deritus)
- Volgoransk (CtrlAltDe1337)
- Esgaroth (jacob25)
- Grenlandsby (Folthrik)
- Diavolonia (Diavolo)
- Cuijk (Pvt88)
- Drunadd (Datver)
- Emptsic (Koror)
- Whitecreek(Berpol) - in Add-On
- Emptoor (Jabrowny) (jacob25)
- Steinburg (Warcat92)
- Shiverglen (GlenSkunk)
- Mountainhome (Mortus)
- Empten (Zima)
- Emptle (Slots)
- Hawkrize (Rize)
- Tallglade (Rize)
- Squarodin (Rize)
- Nottburg (Warcat92)
- Morlia (Warcat92)
- Ashfurt (Berpol)
- Zylopus (Rize)
- LuoLan (HongYan)
- Haiburg (Louis Dumonte)
- Kraggenkor (Berpol) - 0.675 - in Add-On
- Empty 46
- Empty 47
- Empty 48
- Empty 49
- Falheim (HLM) - 0.675 - in Add-On