[Werewolf: Archives] The Joker, The Jack and The Brotherhood. Innocents Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

It was a joke with a point. Perhaps indeed badly thought out because if you were the joker, I wouldn't want you hanged. I was gonna post that after some reconsideration, but you beat me to it.

I think my efforts so far to get myself out of the noose have proven something other.
The pills thing would have just been a stupid thing for a wolf to do.

So that leaves me with being an innocent or a vampire.
I can't really think of a good way to prove myself otherwise, but you'll have to take my word for it.

Hershey said:
I can't really think of a good way to prove myself otherwise, but you'll have to take my word for it.

And taking someone's word for anything in Werewolf games is usually a bad idea.

In other news, I think I could have been a great Joker in the past game I played (Buggy's) since I did a great job there of making everyone think I was a wolf when I was, in fact, innocent. Anyway.

As was said before, although the Joker can win if he gets lynched, he can also get eaten at night and the wolves and the vampire will be trying to slay him then since if he gets hanged then it's game over for everyone, them included. So for now the Joker might want to keep a low profile so as to avoid the attention of the wolves who must be watching closely for any slip-ups.

Also, I have a slight theory that there are in fact three wolves and that the Vampire is the Jack. Since Locke is rather ambiguous about it all, I guess we'll only know by game's end when either one of the three sides has won.

I suspect that the game will only pick up after the night, since right now it's pretty difficult to choose someone to lynch seeing as there are so many players and so little leads to follow up on. Only Hershey has really come into the spotlight thus far and that has got me thinking that he's in fact not the Joker but something else. Whether innocent or wolf I do not know, but I certainly believe he has the cunning for it.

[quote author=Agent Griff]Only Hershey has really come into the spotlight thus far and that has got me thinking that he's in fact not the Joker but something else. Whether innocent or wolf I do not know, but I certainly believe he has the cunning for it.[/quote]

Do you mean you think we should lynch Herhsey?

It might be a possibility, but right now I won't risk it. I say we let night come and then we will see. Hershey might be slain by the wolves, vampire or the Jack if he is not of their number since right now he is their best bet for the Joker and they will be wanting to neutralize this risky element rather fast.

So live and let live thus far is what I'm advising. Until we have more than one lead I don't think we can really choose who to lynch and who to leave alone.

My rant: Open if you wish.

Woah, people. How am I pressing this thing with Hershey? All I'm trying to do, is get a good understanding of what could happen; I'm evaluating the possibility of him being a wolf/villain. That's how I play, I like to run over all the possibilities first(withough delving too deep into WIFOM). I was going to let it go, but then Gculk pressed me about it, and I defended myself. One more point, guys.

Hershey said that he was trying to get the pills for himself. Why would he do that if he were innocent? He said it was so the pills couldn't be used 'incorrectly', but technically, an innocent taking them is using them incorrectly.

Of course, I see just how easily he could've slipped up, so I'm going to leave it there.
Done.

I'm actually going to defend Alex, since he is usually like this in ww games and usually while being innocent/good special.

Why defend if he wasn't attacked? I don't really understand any reasoning behind his "rant" either, I don't notice anybody saying he's pressing anything with anyone.  :???:

Hershey said:
Of course. And for now, I'm going to go with Vote:Alex

I can understand maybe he just wanted day one to be over, but it's still more suspicious than any other leads I got.

Hidrogeno said:
I'm really suspecting Alex, even though he's the one who got me back on the forums. For that, I am spiteful. (Just kidding, no offense.) He seems to be playing up Hershey's obvious mistake, assuming that he has more deviousness than others seem to think he's capable of. I'm hoping that this means that Alex is a wolf/vampire, not the joker.
vote: Alex

There is a high risk for a bandwagon when the votes are up to 2. And you, dear sir, needs to practice on your attention.

Two votes are enough to make anyone feel insecure - villains or villagers. I agree that this isn't suspicious behavior on Alex's part.

Vasara said:
I propose Oub, because he seems a bit too intelligent for me and thus making him dangerous if he's a villain. Vote pills : Oubliette

Okay, this sounds like something a wolf would do, especially a first-time wolf. I did it in my first game as a wolf, voting for Ativan because he's too good and would be too dangerous if he were a wolf. It's a way of presenting frightening possibilities to the village, and trying to get them to vote based on paranoia. Now here, it isn't exactly the same, given Vasara's voting for the pill distribution instead of for a lynch. Still, if Vasara is a newbie wolf/vampire/Jack, and Oub's innocent, this could be a villainous attempt to waste a pill.

Orj said:
Vasara said:
I propose Oub, because he seems a bit too intelligent for me and thus making him dangerous if he's a villain. Vote pills : Oubliette

Okay, this sounds like something a wolf would do, especially a first-time wolf. I did it in my first game as a wolf, voting for Ativan because he's too good and would be too dangerous if he were a wolf. It's a way of presenting frightening possibilities to the village, and trying to get them to vote based on paranoia. Now here, it isn't exactly the same, given Vasara's voting for the pill distribution instead of for a lynch. Still, if Vasara is a newbie wolf/vampire/Jack, and Oub's innocent, this could be a villainous attempt to waste a pill.

Agreed. If he's intelligent, dangerous as a wolf, he could just as easily be intelligent as a villager. While not condemning enough for a vote, perhaps a vote for the pill on him.

Back
Top Bottom