Announcements and Releases - = Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 in progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxondragon

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello Folks,

This thread will be for announcements such as patch updates, development status, and other information to keep you updated easily of what is happening so you can keep on top of the latest information and changes. 

With that in mind here is where we are at on a time line:

Dec 17.......Dec 25.......Jan 1.......Jan 8.......Jan 15.......Jan 22
  X                                                                                                          Initial Release  V1.0
  X_________________                                                                            Support and Patch Phase
                                  X                                                                          Code Freeze - no patches until next release.
                    X__________________                                                        Requirements Gathering and Evaluation
                            X_____________                                                        Code Condensation
                    X__________________________                                          Team selection, orientation and Normalization
                                                  X________X                                          Define Road map and publish road map
                                                                  X___________-->                  Development work on new features.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we reach the end of the development phase I will likely post a request for beta testers to help find these little issues and take care of them before a full release.  Watch for this announcement towards the end of the month.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Hello Everyone,

I would like to extend a thank you to the following people who have taken the time to express their opinions and have voted on the future direction of Prophesy of Pendor.  Thank you for your time and your insight. :smile:  Your votes have been recorded and more importantly your feedback has helped shape my thinking process on not only what to do next, but how to do it.

Galven
Loshar
Valorian
Njiekovic
MXDXD
Lithandrill
Altair2
Toffey
Siero
Alan Q Smithee
Lumikant
Slaad
Martyran
Tommyboy
Fawzia Dokhtar-I-Sanjar
Ermine
Kekn06ab
Haridut
Lacrosswalk
Kamikatze
Sorros
Shido
YFLeo
OneoftheLost
Azreal
Reitema
thecalaquendi
Maeglin Dubh
Meneldur
Qi.Wang
Cymro
Grimulfr
Kgable10
Tulgar
Xedmann
Baranman
Agenteusa2
Airborne
Wu-long
kaeldhaul
SXIII
Tahlendorf
Ares
Skeletor
Leggeron
Vulkan
Knezmilos
Aftermath08
MikeGreen
Reilnur
Kedar

The polls are now CLOSED.  Thank you everyone again for taking the time to help me better understand what you want.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Patch 1.11 is out

Download link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=1014

1.11 Release Notes
-> Rogue Squires upgrade to Rogue Knights rather than Pendor Knights.
-> Lady Valkyrie skills fixed
-> Glaive and Polehammer can now properly be used from horseback
-> Sarleon Armored Longbowmen now have proper skill in Powerdraw.
-> Ravenstern Knights powerstrike corrected.
-> Mystmountain shaman powerthrow skill corrected
-> Various spelling errors addressed.
-> Improved bridges in map

Patch 1.2 is out

Download link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=1014

1.2 Release Notes
-> Rogue Knights are armed with new bows and skills adjusted to use them.
-> Collaborated with Checkmaty to incorporate his "More Metal Sounds" V1.1 soundpack into Prophesy of Pendor.
-> Sarleon Knights weapon skills adjusted properly.
-> Fixed upgrade tree for D'Shar Bow troops.
-> Addressed several spelling errors.

You will notice that the forum is changing a bit in expectation of the release of Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 module.

Old sticky topics are being taken off the top of the board as they are no longer relevant.

New topics are being added in anticipation of the release of our work.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Hello everyone!

I will be posting up a patch to Version 2.01 late this weekend. 

Very little new functionality, but primarily designed to address those  issues that were missed in our playtesting phase. 

I wanted to wait to get as many errors, issues, spelling mistakes, confusing dialogues etc into this as possible and I must say, Thank YOU for being willing to post these problems and work with me to make this offering the best it can be.  This has really been a collaborative effort on all of our parts.

The primary issues being addressed can be found in this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66774.0.html

If you are experiencing a bug, problem or are confused.. please post them under the Issues Reporting thread and lets see if we can knock this out of the park with this next patch.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to give everyone a quick status update.

First.. I wanted to thank all of you who have stepped up to answer questions, and help out other players when we could not get to them in a timely manner.  :bow:  It is this sort of mutual support that makes this effort so worthwhile.

Currently, we have selected our go-forward team which augments those folks who still desire to contribute from the Pop 2.0 Team.  There are some very talented individuals and I am very impressed with their desire to push this concept into new areas.  The synergy is there which is fantastic.

We have lost some folks in the process, and that is both expected and normal.  Real life has a way of infringing upon our hobbies and what we would "like" to do and replace it with what we "Must" do.  I am sure all of us are keenly aware of this.

As the development team knows, and  I am now informing you good folks,  I will am forced to take a short hiatus from the TW forums  I have recently accepted a position teaching computer science and game design at a college and will be moving half way across the US to take up this new challenge.  This move will cause me to be not connected to this community and project for about 7 to 10 days.  I will slowly disengage as the move time approaches.. Once things are set up and I gain control of this new position, I will slowing re-engage and then we will move full steam ahead. 

This is just a heads up so when you do not see me posting for a fairly long period of time you will know why and you will not feel the need to panic.  In the mean time, the development team has a very full plate of tasks, and goals and they will both be posting here and working on the next release.

Time frame for the actual move will begin around August 15th and will go through the end of the month and into the first weeks of September.  I expect that I will be posting in the first week of September once again, but not to the degree which I have in the past.  Then slowly I will become more and more engaged as my free time permits.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Hail and well met,

This has been a long two weeks, very eventful and now I am partially back.  I am securing internet access next week and will be more active from that point onwards.

Best,

Saxondragon

I have extremely limited internet access via work.. and will have full access this weekend.

My apologies for being tardy here, circumstances beyond my control.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

I wish to thank FritZ_FretZ for his exclusive work on the code and design implemenations for this release.  Very well done!

Changes to 2.5 Which IS NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Manhunters now give rumors as intended

- Player can now attack friendly factions directly

- Fixed "Rune Axe" to allow for intended thrust

- Gave interior body/footwear to those lords reported as being without

- Corrected steward feedback when gifting center, now correctly displays new owner name

- Fixed creating endless honor troops from prisoner stock

- Villages bound to towns now change ownership to sovereign/independent player when town is taken

- All banners are now working properly; including updating, removal and uniqueness

- Many small fixes; e.g. spelling and spacing

- Changed center list in "Diplomacy/Gift Center" to include current owner's name

- Added cancel option to "Gift center to which Lord" dialog

- Added current player/lord relation to "Gift center to which Lord" dialog buttons

- Revamped steward training; One meeting brings steward up to party stats; 1hr/150denars per skill point, values clamped to 3 to 18

- Changed hidden chest message to display after accepting proposition; Dialog now auto-closes

- Added mine closing confirmation dialog to both village and town/castle steward dialogs

- Added confirmation dialog to "dismantle the Knighthood Order" warroom option

- Modified relation needed for fealty offer from Lord; Lord/Player dialogs now have equal conditions; (+7)

- Corrected player dialog with Brother Randalph when discussing mines

- Changed party screen wages to reflect wages for all player troops, including those garrisoned

- Modified player/center relation change when taking center; goes up if positive and down if negative, based on 25% of original relation; values clamped to +/- 3 to 15

- Attacking minor factions now produces a relation decrease; (-4)/attack

- Added cancel option to "Assess the local prices" in town trade menu

- Revised text and response dialog in screen displayed after taking a center when player is sovereign

- Revised change in center prosperity message to be more descriptive

- Added ability to send out tax collector via town/castle steward. Collector travels from center to center via script. Charges for travel time plus 10% of taxes collected. Player must own at least 1 town with undamaged tax collector building and 3 other centers to use the services of a tax collector

- Defeated and captured signature heroes no longer "escape" if player's prisoner party is full

- Troops purchased from ransom brokers no longer "disappear" if player's main party is full

- Added player inventory check/alternate hero dialog to keep qualis gems from being lost due to full inventory condition

- Added +1 relation boost with associated village for "saving lives" of farmer party

- Modified relation gain/loss for gifting centers to/away from vassals based on center type +5/-10 village, +10/-20 castle proper, +25/-50 town

- All center improvements now display in menu as intended

- Only centers with Knighthood Orders will spontaniously spawn their related honor troops into their garrisons

=====================================================================

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom