Viking series mods discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

The Mercenary said:
Does it matter? I don't really want to post it on a public board.
Ah.

If you don't feel comfortable posting it, then don't, I can't and won't force you to.

Although I can't trust you now, so  might just delete every post you make in this board...  :razz:

Naw, you don't have to post it. Although my curiosity is aroused now.

Well, it is probably related to intimacy, a subject a mere boy of thirteen would not grasp, but for the respect of the lady, let us continue with on-topic discussion.

Perhaps a fictional meeting of Mongols and Vikings would be interesting.

P.S. I <3 Penis

Yes! It would be amazing!

Although Native M&B pretty much covers that.  :razz:

But really, we could both make a Quickbattle for both of our respective mods of an army of my Norðanverðrs against one of your Mongol factions.

Or we could make a bunch of quickbattles so that every one of your factions will get a turn to fight every one of mine.

It wouldn't be hard to implement either. Just take the required .brf files from the other mod, send each other the information on our troops, decide on how many troops and what kinds etc and there we have it.  :grin:

I know I'd play it.

And after drinking, I suspected intimacy to be the next most likely cause.

Well, there is always narcotics...

But I agree, a simple quick battle would be cool.  And having special items in it not present in the rest of the mod will definitely add a great deal of sparkle and appeal. xD

The more the better.  Especially when Mongols and Vikings are involved.

Download Mongol Delta:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1028

Sorry, I have to advertise.   :smile:

P.S. I <3 penis

I don't see that as an annoyance.  I have never met a man with three penises.  Nor would I ever find out if I did even come across such an unfortunate man.

I have not yet downloaded delta. I will right now though.

Let's respect the viking forum and discuss this in ours.

but here

http://boards.history.com/thread.jspa?threadID=600004098&messageID=800010564 "vikings vs mongols"
http://forums.yellowworld.org/showthread.php?t=25632 "were vikings previously mongols?"

Ah.  No problem.  We might mess up your brain development, being a mere boy of thirteen. :razz:

P.S. I love to lick monkey bollocks

Ruthven said:
I originally wanted "Viking Mods Inc." because of a post somebody made in my Roots of Yggdrassil topic, but Janus didn't like it because of the "Inc." part.

Oh well.

yeah it sounds gay lol. unless you're selling chairs, it wouldnt make much sense to add "inc"

so is there going to be a total map overall change on this mod? curious. i am not up-to-date with this mod so i dont know, and i have a slot open if you need map help. so far doing mongol projects, i was going to do 2 more maps for 2 other mods but those who requested my help just mysteriously disappeared so oh well.

Fury of Odin needs only a few map tweaks, which I would've been happy to do myself, but my map editor isn't working.

Roots of Yggdrassil will require a whole new map, so if I don't get my map editor working, I may send you a PM.

i can`t believe i read this whole post. there is nothing to do with this game, only references to some 12 year old, and the merc getting his computer taken away for self intimacy, WTF?

Back
Top Bottom