[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would need to make some more fancy events. Perhaps even with special scenes for every (much less frequent) event. :neutral:
And it certainly did fare better in the Pioneer's Guild.

It's okay QuailLover^^

I don't think we can move this back to Pioneers but we definitely need screenshots. But for that we need to work moar.

I can always take some fancy screenies as my gfx-card can support nice functions like
anti-alliasing and such.  :wink:
(like thiszzzz)
We CAN get back I think if you open a thread about the sp-version of Elvenpath (with inside that thread a link to this one)

Regards

Magical water? :grin: Anyway I think that's doable but to do that let's just proceed moar with SP. :smile:

Hah! You were expecting a dragon! :razz:

Eh, I'd gladly participate in the events, also, but lately it's just work, work, work( !!! ) for me. If I get to see my own desktop for a whole hour a day, it's an occasion worth of celebration. Although, even if I had more time, I'd have to wait, till I get a new PC which could handle all the pretties. Mine's running on fumes...

Thanks for the screens, LB. Was going to ask Ibanez for some - y'know, for inspiration - but those are awesome enough to work out well for me. Unintentional help, but help nonetheless. Timely, too. :wink:

Cheers.

Good ta know. ^^
Actually Ibanez ordered me to put some up. :smile:

P.S: Don't ask me why I chose a screenshot of a halfnaked dwarf throwing with horseshoes rather than a proper one with a drow and handcrossbow...  I'm in no position to answer that question. :razz:

EDIT I: And you're doing an awesome job as composer!

But, but, but.. Yeah, the opening title of EP is really well composed,
as a fantasygame should sound!  :wink:
@Lord Benrir: what's wrong with sexy almost-naked dwarves throwing horseshoes?

Regards

Holy **** benrir! That's way beyond my expectations haha :grin: BTW! Ordered? :grin: It was just a part of our business^^ I contacted the man who composed that but he rejected to help but I'm glad he let me use that piece^^ Actually I don't even remember who it was :grin: Anyway It's good to hear from you Geren! We all have our n00b times if you ask me. So get your sorry ass back in business and get some job done! Joking :grin: Progress is slow anyway. I'm glad you liked the epicness LB did^^

Edit: Haha almost-dressed :grin:

Alright, I might have exaggerated when I said ''ordered''. ^^

P.S: Can't you just call me Benny instead of LB? :mrgreen:
        Please wait till the flying pigs enter a frozen Hell...

I'm sorry mr Benrir but I prefer to call my employees with their surnames, no exceptions. :mrgreen:

Wait.. Just by considering it, you're suggesting that the flying pigs have entered a frozen Hell! :smile:

EDIT I: This thread must be one of the easiest places to get off-topic... even without consequences. ^^

Lord Benrir said:
EDIT I: This thread must be one of the easiest places to get off-topic... even without consequences. ^^

Yes It turned out to be for some time now. Auch. I'm putting a stop to it now.

TheAsperge said:
But, but, but.. Yeah, the opening title of EP is really well composed,
as a fantasygame should sound!  :wink:

None of mine that. Probably Paradoxphenomena's.

Lord Benrir said:
And you're doing an awesome job as composer!

It's just been one track so far, and I doubt it's the one you're referring to, so I can't take credit for that.

I don't think any hungry crowds around. Makes me wanna listen When the Crowds are Gone from Savatage. And err. I was planned to put the Castles in too. I'm sure I mentioned it. If it's no problem. And that piece is definitely not from P|P. I really don't remember the composer Asperge. And it keeps reminding me that ElvenPath is missing it's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom