My mod:Heart of Mercy for 1.003 ----10.19 update

Users who are viewing this thread

Introduce:

It's just a little patch for fun,  before Module System of 1.0 released.
All of the funcions and features were done by modified the original text.

The original thread:
http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=44449

Download link:
http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/475c27e3-9dc9-11dd-a7d0-0014221b798a/

Please comment.
Features:

• Some Special Abilities added :
    [1]Thousand Miles a Day
    Prerequisite: Party Path Finding ability reach 10
    Effect: Press Ctrl+Z when you are in the strategy map mode, double your speed in 24 hours; after that it cost 7 days to recharge this ability.

[2]Blood Lust
    Prerequisite: 1000 spirits fallen in your hands
    Effect: On the battlefield, each enemy you kill restores your 10% Health Point.
    Repels Heart of Mercy

[3]Heart of Mercy
    Prerequisite: knock 1000 enemies unconscious
    Effect: Each enemy you knock unconscious grants your soldiers 5% Health Point on the battlefield.
    Repels Blood Lust

[4]Flame of Revenge
    Prerequisite: 300 your soldiers fall in battle
    Effect: Press Ctrl+Z to release the fury, temporily maximizes your strength for 2 minutes.

[5]Dark Wanderer
    Prerequisite: Won 20 battles in night.
    Effect: All of your soldiers can restore Health Point slowly in a night battle.

the Special Abilities can be checked in the character reports..

[*]  Before getting Blood Lust or Merciful Heart,  each enemy you knock unconscious or kill can restore 2% of your HP.[*]  Some skills top limit expanded to 15.[*]  Path Finding effect modified to increase 8% speed each level.[*]  Nearby allies will join you in a battle.[*]  Press T to order archers arrange line formation,  Press X to dismiss (No message send out)[*]  Show time after the date display area[*]  Battle process information show on the top left of screen.Press "Enter" to activate/deactivate.
[*]  Change skills effect:
            Leadership:Every point increases maximum number of troops you can command by 10(was 5), increases your party morale and reduces troop  wages by 9%(was 5%).
            Prisoner Management:Every level of this skill increases maximum number of prisoners by 10(was 5),but can't exceed companions_num×1.5.

p.aspx

The 0.3 update.

New Feature:

1. reduce the Ability limit of Thousand Miles a Day to 5 degree of Guide.

2. before get Blood lust or Heart of Mercy, each enemy you knocked down will recover you 2HP, take place of 2%HP.

3. one more option on the menu of talking with NPC: "show me you money."

4. in the arena, now each fighter you knock down, 10 Denars you get. the more you kick out, the more you win. And if you are the lucky last, the award even doubled.

5. add a logo.

6. the captived Lords can be conscribed.
1/3 to seccess, 24 hours/1 time

7.the health bar will turn from green to red gradually when health point reduced.
p.aspx

8.when the health point of character below 20%,  the health bar will flicker to show the dangerous status, and also with the sound effect of heart beat 
p.aspx

9.you can still press Enter to enable/disable the battle stat.
  but you can directly open the little map with O button now.

Looks pretty good.

I'm assuming its for version 960. I like some of the Specialties a lot.

Elenmmare said:
Looks pretty good.

I'm assuming its for version 960. I like some of the Specialties a lot.
I think he means that it is for 1.003, as a fun mini-mod to play before the release of the module system.

Shouldn't it be, Our Remaining rather than Our Left. Not picking fun just letting ya know. Also interesting way of doing things haven't seen someone try this yet so best of luck to you with that.

ermmmm, I'm getting 2~3 kB/s downloading speed. Anyone minds placing this file on any other downloading server? (Rapidshare???)

Thanks to DonBilbo,  now i also upload the pack onto MBrepository server:   

Heart of Mercy MOD
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=907

Pure_dark  :smile:  you can add these two links to your top post now.

Really fun mod, I actually have it minimized right now, was just checking how to obtain the abilities, now I know. Great job on  this one.

Is it possible to just get the addon with the kills and deaths? I am not really into superhuman powers, as I strive for a more realistic gameplay. But I love that kills and deaths thing.

Sorkenlol said:
Is it possible to just get the addon with the kills and deaths? I am not really into superhuman powers, as I strive for a more realistic gameplay. But I love that kills and deaths thing.
You can copy the triggers.txt of Native to this directory.

暗暗十分 said:
Sorkenlol said:

Ok, thank you. Is it save compatible?

暗暗十分,

I have a question about your excellent mods.  Which files you tweaked in your mods because I want to use my own personal mini-mod with this mods since I have my own troops I made for one of faction, especially made a few new items of my own.  So that way I can use my mods and this mods for my own personal fun time!

Eagle out...

暗暗十分 said:
Sorkenlol said:
暗暗十分 said:
Sorkenlol said:

Ok, thank you. Is it save compatible?
Yeah,it's save compatible.

Hmm didn't work, I overwrote the old triggers.txt with the new one but when I started the game there was nothing added.

Eagle114th said:
暗暗十分,

I have a question about your excellent mods.  Which files you tweaked in your mods because I want to use my own personal mini-mod with this mods since I have my own troops I made for one of faction, especially made a few new items of my own.  So that way I can use my mods and this mods for my own personal fun time!

Eagle out...
If you just edited item_kinds1.txt and troops.txt, you'll just need to copy them to the fold of Heart of Mercy and replace those files.

How did you do this without the module system? You compiled with 960 and then copy and paste things inside 0.960 txts to 1.003 txts? Casualty Counter is very simple to do. But if we consider how much moder knows this kind of stuff. You got potential. I liked you. Good job. Keep up the good work.

the 0.22 update pack released.   
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=916

2008-10-15
sorry for the bug of previous pack. It may cause the program crash.... But now it's fixed.

2008-10-14
It's the 0.2 update pack.
Please express and copy to 0.1 pack and cover it.

New Feature:
1. reduce the Ability limit of Thousand Miles a Day to 5 degree of Guide.
2. before get Blood lust or Heart of Mercy, each enemy you knocked down will recover you 2HP, take place of 2%HP.
3. one more option on the menu of talking with NPC: "show me you money."
4. in the arena, now each fighter you knock down, 10 Denars you get. the more you kick out, the more you win. And if you are the lucky last, the award even doubled.
5. add a logo.
6. the captived Lords can be conscribed.
        1/3 chance of success, once in 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom