Forum Wars - Ideas Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

miclee1

Master Knight
Well, since I'm starting it back up, gonna do some work. Should factions be dealt with same as before(admin, lurker, members, banned, and modders), or should we do it a different way?
What mercenary troops should there be?
Should we do cities same as before, or differently now?
Lords, Lords... They will be named after great people, well... people on the forum.
The map? Something that relates to the forum, somehow.
And that's all we need to think of for now.

Post your ideas and thoughts on everything.

Ideas...

Faction Kings: Admins, armed with banhammers.

Faction Lords: Moderators + Major Modders.

NPCs: Members.

Mercenaries: from Recruits to Knights...

Faction troops: Admins and their Lords decide together.

Castles: each Admin & and each Lord decide themselves.

Cities: each Admin & and each Lord decide themselves.

Villages: each Admin & and each Lord decide themselves.

Map: Forum-like look (Textures, Colors, etc.)

Bandits: Flammers, Flooders, Spammers, Trolls, Duplicated...

Bounty hunters: Moderators

Farmers: Newbies

Additional ideas:

Factions:

1. Lawfuls led by Janus;

2. Neutrals led by Archonsod;

3. Chaotics led by Lost-Lamb;

4. Others led by Merentha.

Ideas by others:

Bandits:

1. Conspiracy-mongering Bethesda forum jackasses (by Naridill)

2. Thread necros (by Jubal)

Weapons:

2. Bows, shooting cel-shaded cursors (by Suspect-Device)

Other:

Naridill said:
There should be a village called Scandinavian Forum, where you have -50 in relation no matter who you are. Because we don't bloody like you.

:lol:

Coming up next...

Naridill said:
Conspiracy-mongering Bethesda forum jackasses might be good bandits, too. I'll kill them like pigs, at least.
Smeg, that whole business is going to put a permanent strain on any inter-forum relations.  :razz:

Which is awesome.

@Miclee: There are enough Lords that you could easily have the major modders as lords also, not just Modorators and admins.

Llew2 said:
Naridill said:
Conspiracy-mongering Bethesda forum jackasses might be good bandits, too. I'll kill them like pigs, at least.
Smeg, that whole business is going to put a permanent strain on any inter-forum relations.  :razz:

Which is awesome.

@Miclee: There are enough Lords that you could easily have the major modders as lords also, not just Modorators and admins.

Isn't that what we want? Forum Wars? Anyway, I like the ideas posted by M@ster-$. They at least make sense, I'm not sure if he meant it this way but have a random forum member who is a Recruit and all the way up to Grandmaster Knight. It would be cool if each mercenary troop type had a different member name... :eek:

I want in. A bitter boyish-looking girl bashing noobs with a stuffed lolcat and throwing lemons.

You could also have Exilian as a small faction lead by Jubal and the others who have mods hosted there.

The mbx faction would of course be headed by Winter and the lords should be the modders who have major mods hosted there.

You could even have a faction for the 1066 crew, and they could be the "evil" faction that is looked down upon.

If you do it like last time and put forum members in as npcs and there is a taleworlds and mbx faction, I dont know which side I should be, mbxian or taleworldian (lol).  The only reason I have the Peasants Rebellion here on taleworlds is because there isnt as much traffic on mbx.

You will have to put yoshi and his shark mount in though.  Theres endless possibilities, you could have highelf be one of his highelfs, highlander as a western guy, etc.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo go Exilian gooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Now Exilian needs a national anthem and an army of mercenaries.
Awesome.
Edit:
What about the exilian members who don't have taleworld accounts (rome total war stuff is on there as well as m&b.)

Have banhammer as a weapon!

Would it be possible to have Bows shoot cursors or somthing? Maybe have it textured so it looks cell shaded or something

pentagathus said:
Woooooooooooooooooooooo go Exilian gooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Now Exilian needs a national anthem and an army of mercenaries.
Awesome.
Edit:
What about the exilian members who don't have taleworld accounts (rome total war stuff is on there as well as m&b.)

The mod is called forum wars, and the 3 forums for M&B that I know of are Taleworlds, mbx, and Exilian...

No matter how small they are they have some useful stuff, and Jubal has been fighting to increase the traffic it receives.

The cities should be the different sub-forums, with its dwellers talking accordingly, example : asking newbie questions in apprentice guilds city, making hilarious, over the top, suggestions in Privy Council City, etc.

M@ster-$ said:
Suspect-Device said:
Have banhammer as a weapon!

Yeah! And only admins should have it! :twisted:

How about i single handedly kill an army of one of the admins with a butchering knife and ragged cloth and take t3h BanHammer from them? :wink:

QuailLover: ya... inside dream clouds that float, or maybe a minigame where instead of shooting the targets of the archery training practice in the training area we shoot the girls off their bubbles and then some stuff can happen....

Back
Top Bottom