Forum Wars - Ideas Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

ah yes, definetly a hacker, but then again there wouldnt be anything to hack... just some coding to change :cool:

D'Sparil's idea is the best so far.

I'd say the map should be a screenshot of the Taleworlds forum front page with the shape of Calradia.

Oh and the banners should be the most famous avatars of the admins. Like Arch's Witchhunter General one. The admins and other leaders should have special units under them as well. (Only for their armies)

i don't want to get ahead of myself, im not a big poster (nor well liked  :lol:) but i love this idea.  i would love to be one of the traveling minstrls. click on me and hear a random soundtrack?. i think if i have made any mark here (which is none since none of the mods are released yet) but if i do it will hopefully be for my music. For the record i'm doing the soundtracks for the Warhammer mod, TLD mod and Chaos At The Gates Mod. oh and 20 second guest appearance in The Peasants Rebellion Mod. so perhaps the forums  most active 'deadend musical bum'

just shamefully putting my hand up for the role i don't think anyone else here wants,(Big Assumption) but i would really like. :oops:

I might just do what I did before(Admin, member, banned, lurker, modder), since it is pretty easy for the factions. PM me what faction suits you, and I'll stick you in as a lord or something else(please specify).
Hmmm... for those quests with people trying to "Reclaim the throne", should I just replace it with hackers and such, trying to become admins of the forum?

Ideas Needed
Factions
Mercenary Trees
Cities
Lords
The map- If possible to do forum texture as map.
Bandits
Faction Troop Trees
Armor/Heraldry

Striked out stuff is things that I have already decided on, unstriked is what we need ideas for.
Now, whoever gets me a list of about 150 people who should be in this mod, banned and admins included, gets a unique cookie weapon in the game.

Miclee said:
Ideas Needed
Factions
Mercenary Trees
Cities
Lords
The map- If possible to do forum texture as map.
Bandits
Faction Troop Trees
Armor/Heraldry

Striked out stuff is things that I have already decided on, unstriked is what we need ideas for.
Now, whoever gets me a list of about 150 people who should be in this mod, banned and admins included, gets a unique cookie weapon in the game.

Each of the major mod leaders should be a lord in the modders faction.  Maybe have it lead by Winter or Thorgrim.  Or have a rebellion between the modder's faction lead by Winter and their lords be the major mod leaders on mbx.  Have one of the top modders be the leaders of the Taleworld forum mod.

Maybe have Armagan's banner be the warrider logo.

Personally I think Ealabor, who is the leader of the Hegemony 268 BC mod, should be a lord. That mod has created quite a following. His banner could be the Greek Lambda. (Spartan upside down 'V' just in case you didn't know...)

Wait now all of us are grouped under an admin. That scares me greatly.

I would honestly prefer kingdoms from boards (IE Off topic, On topic, Mods, and Foreigners ) with cites being child boards and the like.

Ideas

Castles Should be admin Chosen and towns the forums and the villages be the child forums for the castles and towns u should get a list of people that are the main repliers on the forums and start from there should have a big lslands connected in the midlle with the admin towns and stuff make them like the high counsil like tthe un today the only wat to get to the other islands is to get thru the admins
if the forums attack each other the admins will try to stop both factions if you cant get a texture for the yellow forum get a desert that should be good enough armor on the people will be pretty much native but it matters what rank you are this will take a while

Miclee said:
Two questions:
Can i be a hero NPC?  :smile:
Will you use that 2nd banhammer i gaved you earlier?

And a suggestion/idea: How about t-shirts? Might be just a retexturing of the native shirt into a blouse with a printed design? (Things like "I can has cheesbrgr?" "I <3 M&B" "Armagan is God" or a random Calendale quote, heck, it could have a tabard code so it would change with the banner (Imagine an army of people having yoshi on their t-shirts)

Back
Top Bottom