[Werewolf] A Forum Affair III - Innocents win!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sootshade voted for Eternal too, just to becareful cause I possibly almost lost the game already:

Unvote

Still think we should lynch Shatari and take out Eternal tomorrow.

Eternal said:
Also, a Shatari-me pack doesn't even make sense. Shatari voted to lynch me Day 2 when it was a tossup as to who would be lynch between me and Delta. What the hell, Adaham?
I don't recall a situation on day 2 when it was a tossup between you and Delta, but that doesn't say it wasn't really there. Yet I do remember quite clearly how the two of you were both voting me when the Anti-ham sentiment was at it's highest, a fact pointed out by Llandy and quote by me earlier today. Llandy also made the good point, that sometimes packmates will try to kill each other, as that's their best cover. As the game is so small, it's a maximum of one more day they'll have to play, which shouldn't be a problem with the added cover.

But to be honest, I don't think any of you believed the lynch on you was really going through. While you have been on each other's throats all game long, it reminds me of very classic wolf-strategies. Keep your packie in your top three at all times. In case he gets lynched, you're the hero. But ideally, there's always somebody else to change to. Shatari has been playing this by the book.

This play always reminds me of a game in the stone ages when Lep and I were wolves and I was pushing for Lep all the time, without ever getting him lynched. I did exactly what you guys were doing (only that I succeeded, cause my middle name is "awesome"). As an example of how far wolves would take this, you only need to look at Lep in Black Death. Or KoS in another stone age game (hosted by yours truly) where he claimed seer on day 2 and gained trust by selling out his packmate Kobrag.

But feel free to make a case that proves that you have been set up to die by Shatari. While you're at it, maybe you can find a good answer to the question why he didn't "check" you any of those days? I mean we now know he's lying his ass off, so why didn't he just say he checked you and you're a wolf? That would have made his claim actually more believable, as you were his main suspect throughout. The claim was risky anyway, so he didn't necessarily have "more to lose" by claiming you're a wolf. In the worst case, it would have cleared you from guilt if there was another seer, but his "real packmate" would have been safe. Of course you would have been kicking and screaming, but so what...

That being said, why didn't he "check a wolf" among Whoopin or me? That could have been easy, too, but in fact you guys were actually planning for a counter-claim. Any innocent accused of being a wolf would have been cleared when the real seer steps up, and that again would reduce the pool of suspects. Therefore you guys decided instead to clear two innocents. When the real seer would step up, those two cleared innocents wouldn't be cleared anymore and might even be suspected of being your packies. And it would have worked, weren't it for the meddling seer being one of the two guys being cleared by Shatari, and the other one being coincidentally the same person I checked. Bad luck, indeed.

All the rest...the whole Soot/Eternal/Whoopin question...then became a simple matter of deduction. But I must say, that without Shatari's claim, it probably wouldn't have been possible to figure this all out. That being said, I'm not blaming poor Shatari, because I have a nagging suspicion that the whole thing was your plan, Catholic!

OK I more claim time, I am the Ace of Fangs (aka Merlin) - known the whole time that he bad guys are Sootshade and Facemelter.

Lets lynch Sootshade woooooooooooo!

Also Im really disappointed we arent gonna torture Sootshade and make him pay, and wanted to give you props by calling you Merlin. Good work Adaham.

Whoopin said:
Nope, listening to organ music and hallucinating.
Haha...the choice of kings. Well done!

Whoopin said:
Also Im really disappointed we arent gonna torture Sootshade and make him pay, and wanted to give you props by calling you Merlin. Good work Adaham.
Torturing Soot would have been fun, I give you that. And thanks for the props. As I was already PMing Vieira, I consider this game to be my redemption as a seer. I should maybe think about retiring again, but I'm just starting to enjoy Neoxardobism. Also, now I can refer people to this performance now when somebody gives me **** about style and effort. I'm thinking to bump up the nuisance factor a bit more by referring to myself in the third person.

Adaham thinks that's an awesome idea.

~ :iamamoron:

The best part was your performance after Shataris claim, reviewed it and you immediately went with a Master Plan™ to trap them into providing more data. Was very good, made me proud.

Adaham said:
My bet: Sootshade & Whoopin. I'm fine with lynching either of those today.

Also Im glad you hesitated because the result after providing the info has really stalled discussion.

Lets lynch Shatari and put him out of his misery.

Vote: Shatari

Still not convinced Eternal is a better choice for today, also I want to get a final hindsight verdict on my day 1 nolynch after this is all said and done.

Adaham, you played a miserable Day 1 with a failed lynch on an innocent player that you ignored all reason and lynched anyway Day 2, lucked out and weren't killed during both nights, got to scan two innocents, lucked out again with the wolves making a stupid seer claim when they could have cruised to a victory and you're still going to lose because you want to lynch me. I'm not one to talk, but don't try to be proud of this one.

Eternal said:
Adaham, you played a miserable Day 1 with a failed lynch on an innocent player that you ignored all reason and lynched anyway Day 2, lucked out and weren't killed during both nights, got to scan two innocents, lucked out again with the wolves making a stupid seer claim when they could have cruised to a victory and you're still going to lose because you want to lynch me. I'm not one to talk, but don't try to be proud of this one.
Thanks, love you too.

I'm not saying I played things perfectly, but even if you don't like it, there was a bit of strategy involved in what I did. Other than that, I made it perfectly clear that without Shatari's claim we would have probably lost it. But it's your attitude that also transpires in this post of yours, that is ultimately your downfall. You wanted to go make things too fancy and stumbled over your own ego. Also, I did draw a few good conclusions from the claim of Shatari and think I did a few things right since then, so yeah, I can be a little bit proud.

The redemption thing is a bit more complicated...it's not about my performance, but about bringing it home. This is something that goes back to my first game ever, when I was a seer, scanned two wolves the first two nights and got killed the same night I had the pack fully scanned. This crushing defeat has stayed with me ever since. This time, I didn't scan a wolf, but I managed to stay alive and contribute to the victory of the innocents. So yes, in that way it was a redemption.

Lastly...in case you're innocent, don't blame me for it. Before I counter-claimed you were quite eagerly jumping between Soot and Whoopin, back and forth and you had plenty of things to say about them. Since my claim, you suddenly need to go back and re-read to come up with a case. A case, that you know will be so far-fetched, that no one will ever believe it.

After my counter-claim I stated what I've seen in behavior of you and Shatari (as well as pointing out how - in my view - Soot and Whoopin don't fit the bill). So far, you haven't pointed out a single flaw in my logic, you've only cried that it ain't you. Nobody else has complained about my logic either, so I think I've done pretty much all the columbo-ing that could be expected from me. If you manage to bring a fresh thought to the table, I'm willing to listen and have always been. Painting me as lazy, lucking out and what not makes you only come across as a sore loser. Especially since your whole attitude towards me since day 2 boils down to "OMG, Adaham WOLF!!1!".

Back
Top Bottom