[Werewolf] A Forum Affair III - Innocents win!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll read up later this morning/early afternoon.

Out of curiosity, why did you not check Whoopin last night even though he made a soft claim near the end of yesterday?

For reference:

pNfwF.png
aqPui.png

Also, cannot believe I missed this:

Whoopin said:
Stiegl in front of me!

:lol:

Unvote

First things first, I believe Shatari's claim. Looking back at the voting, his patterns loosely follows mine, which I assume is partially because, due to the lack of time he had to do a whole lot in the thread, he went with what I was doing because he knew I was innocent. A Llandy kill would also not make much sense if he was a wolf because Llandy considered him innocent. I did say that if Delta turned up innocent I would be suspicious of him and Llandy, so his claim could have been an attempt to move the suspicion away from himself, but I think it would have been better to kill someone else and claim to have scanned different people.

The three players in question are so damn hard to figure out which two are the scummiest because they have been on the same side of a bunch of things. However:

Soot has been in favor of lynching both Whoopin and Eternal in times which could have resulted in the lynch of either of them. He has done that in the past (TT game), but it seems riskier here.

Whoopin and Eternal both had a push for Adaham yesterday while Soot stayed off that wagon.

Whoopin and Eternal's votes on each other Day 1 are starting to look like jokey distancing attempts.

I should probably do a quick reread and pay attention to peoples LoSes, but right now I am thinking Eternal and Whoopin, with Eternal as my vote of choice because he has more potential to be a packie of Soot's than Whoopin (as I see it).

GAAAAAAAAAAH. I HATE THIS.

SootShade said:
Holy ****, you guys really are a bunch of pussies when it comes to early votes. :lol: I would put a third vote for Adaham again just to watch the reactions if this debacle hadn't already revealed a wolf.

Unvote; Vote: Eternal

Phonemelter said:
Vote: Soot because we all know the only reason he'd be able to name a wolf is if he is one himself (or at Lear that's what my statistics tell me :p)
I consider it a matter of pride calling out at least one wolf in one of my first posts. That might mean calling out a packie, admittedly. :iamamoron:
SootShade said:
I dunno about that. Caught you twice. Not that that necessarily means much. :wink:

I can sort of understand why you'd think that of the first one, but I have no idea how you took the second to mean anything of the sort. :razz:

Besides, I'm pretty sure you played in all of the games that I was actually referencing with those. :lol:

SootShade said:
I can sort of understand why you'd think that of the first one, but I have no idea how you took the second to mean anything of the sort. :razz:

Doesn't mean anything that you've caught him as a wolf before, since you two are packies and obviously not going to "catch" him this game.  :wink:

Oh, so that's what you were planning to do if he got called on the bluff right away? I can definitely appreciate the idea, a shame you didn't follow through.

Throwing things at the wall to see what sticks:

Eternal LoS thing with Soot as innocent
Says "would an wolf Soot really try to lynch his packie Day 1?"

Potential packies?

Soot LoS - unsure of Whoopin, Eternal wold

Whoopin against lynching Eternal for no reason
Again
Swing to Llandy failed, so trying to get people to vote for Xardob - this exchange with Soot can also be seen as packie-like too...

Whoopin was hoping to score points by making the no lynch seem innocent while preventing Eternal from being lynched as well?

Soot and Eternal in Xadob's Top 2 (despite thinking some actions make little sense as wolves) - death was probably to reduce the amount of people putting pressure on one (or both) or the two

Whoopin swinging Xardob's death to implicate Adaham
Again later on
Eternal swings the death to implicate Adaham and myself
Again later on, with Soot added

Teamwork to try and push an innocent lynch?

Eternal LoS - Whoopin the only 100% innocent
Protecting Whoopin again

Soot LoS

Whoopin's early vote on Eternal today was probably for distancing, especially since he switched over to Soot.

My conclusion: Eternal + Whoopin.

Easiest proof for you would be for Whoopin and SootShade to vote to lynch me right now. That would make things obvious, and you'll see it happen. Whoopin already threw his vote on me, and SootShade will do so soon and he'll use the "oh I was suspicious all game" logic.

No, honestly, I'll be frank and say that Llandy was right. SootShade pursued me doggedly and I assumed this single-track and useless pursuit was the hallmark of a classic dumb innocent. I hailed Whoopin as being extremely innocent because his posts made sense and he shared my suspicion of Adaham. I played the worst game of my Werewolf career and I'll be blunt about it. Llandy was right in saying that my most innocent reads are wolves, and it's almost disgusting how right she was.

I'm retarded. Sorry. I don't have a defense.

Vote: Whoopin

What about mentioning that if Shatrari is legit then it has to be Soot & I? Think I'm innocent all game then you choose me now? Only reason I even thought about suspecting you was due to elimination.

Well no ****, of course it's you and Soot if Shatari is right. He's the seer, Adaham and Melter are cleared, and I'm innocent. There's two wolves. This isn't rocket science.

Okay, Whoopin, I have an offer for you. From your perspective, you know that Soot and I are packmates. Therefore, it doesn't matter to you which one dies out of the two of us. So you and I, let's both swap our votes to SootShade. Then Shatari can scan you or me, and ta-da! Village wins.

If you decline, you're a wolf.

Unvote
Vote: SootShade

Show your fur, Whoopin. Bring it.

Back
Top Bottom