[Werewolf] A Forum Affair III - Innocents win!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if it is the alcohol or not, but I am not sure how much I trut yiy, especially since I know you to be capable lt making fancy roleclams...

But I should probably sleep on this one just I be sure sobermelter agrees switch me.

By the way, I was thinking of you tonight, Adaham.  :wink:

SOTKe.jpg

SootShade
    Adaham
    Eternal
    Phonemelter
    Shatari
    Whoopin

Based on what I know and have been reading (as if it was true):
We need to focus on SootShade & Eternal.

With 4 to lynch we have to be careful that we dont get an insta bandwagon from the 2 wolves.

Vote: Eternal

If we have to be so careful about the lynchwagon, why place your vote immediately?

@Shatari: Yay! I'm innocent! But to be perfectly honest, since it's lynch-or-lose, I'm not 100% sold on your claim just yet. You wouldn't have maybe some fluff (like my exact role-name?) to back it up?

Also, if Shatari's claim is true, it means there is 2 wolves among Sootshade/Eternal/Whoopin. Can we all give our opinions on who we think the two wolves among those three are?

My bet: Sootshade & Whoopin. I'm fine with lynching either of those today.

Adaham said:
@Shatari: Yay! I'm innocent! But to be perfectly honest, since it's lynch-or-lose, I'm not 100% sold on your claim just yet. You wouldn't have maybe some fluff (like my exact role-name?) to back it up?
No, paraphrasing here, I verify your innocence by checking your IP address against previously banned users in the forum's database.

Also, I think it's adorable that Magorian "Use the search function" Aximand has Search Function as a character in this. :lol:

Adaham said:
Also, if Shatari's claim is true, it means there is 2 wolves among Sootshade/Eternal/Whoopin. Can we all give our opinions on who we think the two wolves among those three are?
Well, I'm gonna say it's the two that aren't me, and that you should lynch them instead of me. Big surprise, I know.

It actually does fit my read of the game pretty conveniently, though, so if the claim is true I'll get to tell the lot of you that you should have ****ing listened to me again. :razz:

Hopefully I'll never host a game where people call one of my roles adorable.  :facepalm:

So, Shatari, who do you think of Soot/Eternal/Whoopin is the two remaining wolves?

SootShade said:
Well, I'm gonna say it's the two that aren't me, and that you should lynch them instead of me. Big surprise, I know.
Obviously, still I appreciate the input. And the way you put it, looks a lot less manipulative than the way Whoopin just reposted all the names, only to go with the two guys that aren't himself.  :roll:

A seer does seem like a pretty big power role for a nine player game with two wolves. If we hadn't missed a lynch that could have ended up determining everyone's roles. Though I suppose the seer and both of his checks living to day three is pretty unlikely in itself.

Would it be a standard role for this set up, or would there be something to balance it out for the wolves?

Back in the old days, 7 or 9 player games usually had 1 power role, either a seer or a herbalist, so that in itself isn't that surprising.

Did Shatari disappear without giving me his suspects? Shame about that, as obviously the interpretations of Eternal/Whoopin/Sootshade are predictable, so it's the opinions of Phoney and Shatari that I'm most interested in.

Adaham said:
So, Shatari, who do you think of Soot/Eternal/Whoopin is the two remaining wolves?
Prior to shortly before the lynch, I'd have said Eternal with Soot being a second. After lead up to the lynch yesterday I've taken Whoopin off my "innocent" list (where the hell was wolf hunting in that mess?), and I can't shake the feeling that Soot's leap on Whoopin might have been a distancing tactic. I'll go into more detail once I've caught some sleep and reread things (I doing terrible at comprehension this game), but I've got a gut feeling that I think requires closer study with those two.

Adaham said:
Did Shatari disappear without giving me his suspects? Shame about that, as obviously the interpretations of Eternal/Whoopin/Sootshade are predictable, so it's the opinions of Phoney and Shatari that I'm most interested in.
Sorry, I'm trying to finish up my chores before bed so I keep getting called away from the PC. I'll check back one more time before I shut down (probably in about an hour), if you need anything.

Thanks for the input. Yeah, if you find a bit of time to elaborate on your suspects and what you make out of the Eternal/Soot/Whoopin situation, that'd be appreciated. Imma go and do some back-reading as well (and I hope everybody appreciates this effort, as I haven't "read back" in ages!).

Llandy 3 - Eternal, Adaham, SootShade,
Delta[K] 3 - Phonemelter, Llandy, , Xardob
Adaham 1 - Delta[K]
Xardob 1 - Whoopin
Eternal 1 - Shatari

Delta[K] 4 - Phonemelter, Adaham, Shatari, Eternal
Whoopin 2 - SootShade, Llandy
Adaham 1 - Whoopin

This is the first time since I can remember making it to the end of a game, I actually dont know how to provide a good case when the other 2 that are left have to be wolves if Shataris data is legit (and I have no reason to think hes pulling a fast one).

We need to lynch Sootshade & Eternal for the win - also its really cool to finally know that Adaham isnt scum.

One thing to note is that both Sootshade & Eternal we happy to ride wagons of innocents, I always went with my suspicions to the very end and started both my wagons.

Adaham said:
If we have to be so careful about the lynchwagon, why place your vote immediately?

One vote isnt enough and since it has to be both of them.

Im confident its not gonna end too fast, here Ill make it even make it more clear watch this:

Vote: Sootshade

Hes not gonna get wagonwhooped. Take him out when you please.

Whoopin said:
One thing to note is that both Sootshade & Eternal we happy to ride wagons of innocents, I always went with my suspicions to the very end and started both my wagons.
You started your wagons, but you also soloed them, and you didn't really wolf hunt so that people would hop on board. I feel that cheapens the point you're trying to make.

Shatari said:
Whoopin said:
You started your wagons, but you also soloed them, and you didn't really wolf hunt so that people would hop on board. I feel that cheapens the point you're trying to make.

Still I was trying my best to participate and stuck to my beliefs. Also nolynched when I couldve killed an innocent.

But your reasons for no lynching were meta as hell, and the no lynch cost us an entire day of wolf hunting because we had to string up the same person again. I admit that it was a risky-as-hell move for a wolf to make, but it didn't really help the town at all and I don't see how you expected it to do so.

Whoopin said:
Well, you just topped every other mischaracterization of my play that has been made this game in a single sentence, while conveniently just lumping me in with Eternal also.

Let's just ignore the fact that all three of us were unwilling to lynch Delta, up until it came to the point that Eternal decided he would rather not risk you dying instead of her. Or that I've been actively hunting Eternal all game long while also paying attention to others, instead of conveniently dismissing the majority of the village as suspects and getting stuck butting heads with Adaham, whom I also funnily enough was not willing to lynch based on your random bull****. I mean, I've got to admit that if this seer claim is to be believed, I've been pretty ****ing spot on this game, but I didn't think you'd resort to straight up making **** up this soon. :lol:

I'll get to work on formulating my case on why both Whoopin and Eternal are evidently full of ****. I may not have it ready today, since I have another exam in a couple of hours, but I don't think it's going to be very hard to do. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom