[Werewolf]Tag Team - Wolves Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, Magorian has pulled me in here. I really want to get back to my stats. I'm upset my first inquiry didn't yield anything, or it'd help me with my first vote.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I saw Adaham's vote as a silly joke-vote, but your support of it, even as a "joke vote" seems out of place. You say you agree with Adaham's vote. Fine. Will you still agree with it if another "executioner" role exists and somebody rushes a vote on us because we've already reached 50% of the required votes? Also, if it is a "joking phase" as you say, why would you agree with Adaham's vote? Shouldn't it be inconsequential? Agreeing to a "joke vote" gives it weight and severity that would otherwise not be there.

Are you nuts? It's a seven person game. There's not going to be a 50% rush lynch role. You're going after snoopy for the most silly of reasons, and while I'm not convinced I wouldn't be surprised if you want to take down Adaham by hanging the weaker link.

I'm agreeing with the analysis that Llandy and Phone are trying to ride off last game. Phonemelter trying to shovel over Llandy's mistake with the "you can't lynch us" nonsense is especially suspicious.

Phonemelter said:
Avoiding answering questions by asking a question, nice.  :lol:

Because people, especially Adaham, know lynching someone in the first fives pages for no reason other than "hur dur they r spammers ha ha" before the game has developed and everyone checked in is terrible. Do you disagree, Vieira? You are not new to WW - you should know better.

You are not going to get lynched in the first 5 pages. Saying so is silly, but you said silly things last game and people let it go I expect they do the same again.

Nobody is trying to ride off last game - the game has barely started and people have haphazardly parked joke votes on is in a game where it only takes 4 to lynch. Wouldn't you be kind if pissed? I am not saying we shouldn't be lucked, but saying that it looks like people are trying to get rid of us  for apparently no reason before anything has happened.

Adaham said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I'm overreacting? Really? When we saw in the last game that there exists a role that can rush a lynch when it reaches 50%, and we have no indication whether Xardob has included that role in this game?
---
I don't see what this has to do with the current game. I haven't once mentioned your "entrance" into Black Death; I've only addressed your apparent comfort with contributing to 50% of a vote on somebody/some persons due to meta reasons. If you feel you have something to prove, that's fine, but I suggest you do it by playing this game, and not continuing last game.
Irony, anybody?

Just to clear things up, in only three pages, the wolves have done the following:

1) Voted themselves to start off the joking stage. (Llandy)
2) OMGUSed me as soon as I picked up on wolf-tell Nr. 1 (Phoney)
3) Tried pulling me into a distracting quote-war (Phoney)
4) Tried to discredit me/anger me (Badaham)
5) Decided to pick instead on my team-buddy Snoopy. Possibly assuming that she's either the rhetorically weaker target, and/or easier to pull into pointless arguments (Llandy).
6) Applied double-standards (see quote above of Llandy)
7) Came in to see their packmates under suspicion already and subtly paving the way for an OMGUS by further trying to discredit me (point 4), while at the same time distancing themselves from their packmates by voting the easiest of all targets (Magorian)

Coming back to the quote above, it's really almost ridiculously funny that Llandy accuses Snoopy of judging based on meta, while at the same time acting all dramatic about a second vote on her, because last game had a lynch-rushing role.

This game's gonna be quick and easy. Llandy and Phoney are still on cruise-control after their victory last game and politely gave themselves away. Magorian is rusty and has kindly done the same for us. Case closed. You can thank me later  :cool:
1) If I may be so bold -- are we really putting this much emphasis on the "joke votes"? Like, Llandy's attack on Snoopy's vote seemed like much, I concur, but to anylize Llandy's joke vote to the point you are right now just seems a little to zealous of "hunting" if you ask me.

2) You serious with this....

3) ... I have a really  big feeling that you're just pulling people's legs. I feel like that exchange was soooo part of the joke phase.

4) This is a joke at this point, right? That is soooo joking, please tell me you're joking.

5) While I find jumping on Snoop suspicious, I also feel that the main point was for them to point out the building votes on them, and how they could, if not careful, get lynched without anyone really thinking about it.

6) That was pretty weird. Gotta give you that.

7) ....eh....

Out of all seven, how many are meant in seriousness?

Seriously, we can't lynch these two for nothing, and I'm really surprised at the amount of pressure that has risen for basically no reason.

To prevent a hasty lynch Un-Vote: Llandy

~Twinkle, who thinks we should not be jumping on their backs until we're sure

Votecount:

Eternal/Magorian (0)
Phonemelter/Pharaoh X Llandy (2) - Adaham, Vieira
Adaham/Snoopy (0)
Vermilion Hawk/Vieira (1) - Magorian
Ejnomad/Twinkle (0)
Gerry/Leprechaun (0)
Overlord/Sootshade (0)

Not voting (4) - Llandy, Twinkle, Gerry, Overlord.

While the host appreciates that everyone is eager to get the game moving, try not to lynch anyone before all the players at least check in. Even if we're aiming for a fast game, we don't want to end this without letting everyone having the chance to have some fun.

And this constant voting and unvoting is driving me crazy. You all saw how the narration started, it's only going to get worse for those that displease me. Do it at your own peril.

Xardob said:
And this constant voting and unvoting is driving me crazy. You all saw how the narration started, it's only going to get worse for those that displease me. Do it at your own peril.
Awww, quit whining! This is what you signed up for!  :razz:

~Twinkle, who would vote less if Ej would agree with him

Magorian Aximand said:

You had trouble counting before, so I was just making sure.  :razz:

Phonemelter said:
Because people, especially Adaham, know lynching someone in the first fives pages for no reason other than "hur dur they r spammers ha ha" before the game has developed and everyone checked in is terrible. Do you disagree, Vieira? You are not new to WW - you should know better.

I never said whether I disagreed nor agreed, and yet you throw in the little ad hominem (I'm not sure if this counts as one? But i needed a name for bolded) at the end. Are you trying to provoke me by saying this, or is it an attempt at forcing a defensive reaction?

And as for your question: No, I do not disagree.

Ok, I'm done being a ****. Unvote. I see no reason to keep my vote on there, especially considering it was a joke vote. Now, calm yer tits, Phone****er.

Twinkle said:
Adaham said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I'm overreacting? Really? When we saw in the last game that there exists a role that can rush a lynch when it reaches 50%, and we have no indication whether Xardob has included that role in this game?
---
I don't see what this has to do with the current game. I haven't once mentioned your "entrance" into Black Death; I've only addressed your apparent comfort with contributing to 50% of a vote on somebody/some persons due to meta reasons. If you feel you have something to prove, that's fine, but I suggest you do it by playing this game, and not continuing last game.
Irony, anybody?

Just to clear things up, in only three pages, the wolves have done the following:

5) Decided to pick instead on my team-buddy Snoopy. Possibly assuming that she's either the rhetorically weaker target, and/or easier to pull into pointless arguments (Llandy).
7) Came in to see their packmates under suspicion already and subtly paving the way for an OMGUS by further trying to discredit me (point 4), while at the same time distancing themselves from their packmates by voting the easiest of all targets (Magorian)

Coming back to the quote above, it's really almost ridiculously funny that Llandy accuses Snoopy of judging based on meta, while at the same time acting all dramatic about a second vote on her, because last game had a lynch-rushing role.

This game's gonna be quick and easy. Llandy and Phoney are still on cruise-control after their victory last game and politely gave themselves away. Magorian is rusty and has kindly done the same for us. Case closed. You can thank me later  :cool:
1) If I may be so bold -- are we really putting this much emphasis on the "joke votes"? Like, Llandy's attack on Snoopy's vote seemed like much, I concur, but to anylize Llandy's joke vote to the point you are right now just seems a little to zealous of "hunting" if you ask me.

2) You serious with this....

3) ... I have a really  big feeling that you're just pulling people's legs. I feel like that exchange was soooo part of the joke phase.

4) This is a joke at this point, right? That is soooo joking, please tell me you're joking.

5) While I find jumping on Snoop suspicious, I also feel that the main point was for them to point out the building votes on them, and how they could, if not careful, get lynched without anyone really thinking about it.

6) That was pretty weird. Gotta give you that.

7) ....eh....

Out of all seven, how many are meant in seriousness?

Seriously, we can't lynch these two for nothing, and I'm really surprised at the amount of pressure that has risen for basically no reason.

To prevent a hasty lynch Un-Vote: Llandy

~Twinkle, who thinks we should not be jumping on their backs until we're sure

It is clear that Adaham is wanting them lynched, regardless of how serious his reasons are. It's peculiar and I am trying to figure out what it might mean. As for 1) I would hardly say that he is analyzing the joke vote to much of an extent at all. You are trying to find things to pick at where there are none. He talked about it for an entire sentence.

I would hardly call it pressure. It was primarily confusion. What with your team voting on/off without saying anything much (until this post). Ejnomad's vote here is probably the most selfish, suspicious thing that has been done so far in the thread.

Vieira said:
1)It is clear that Adaham is wanting them lynched, regardless of how serious his reasons are. 2)It's peculiar and I am trying to figure out what it might mean. 3)As for 1) I would hardly say that he is analyzing the joke vote to much of an extent at all. You are trying to find things to pick at where there are none. He talked about it for an entire sentence.

4) I would hardly call it pressure. It was primarily confusion. What with your team voting on/off without saying anything much (until this post). Ejnomad's vote here is probably the most selfish, suspicious thing that has been done so far in the thread.
1) I want to know which ones are serious, I can see ground on some, but not on others, thus I want to know which ones he really believes.

2) Which is partially what asking which ones he is serious about will help with.....

3) Analyzing it at all is analyzing it too much. It's a joke and should be taken as thus. There is totally something to pick at when someone takes a joke and tries to twist it into a different form and throws it in as evidence for a lynch.

4) *shrug* Call it what you want. I don't see many shots being fired elsewhere. A few, but not as much as what's going towards Phone/Llandy. I'll call it pressure and you may call it what you like.

saying anything much (until this post).
Forgive me for not having time to give 100% of my day into questioning posts during what was generally the joke phase. Can you elaborate on how not saying much has added to the confusion?

~Twinkle, who doesn't understand how his team "not saying anything much" has to do with confusion on Llandy and Phone

Eternal said:
Alright, Magorian has pulled me in here. I really want to get back to my stats. I'm upset my first inquiry didn't yield anything, or it'd help me with my first vote.

Any explanation for your teammate's behaviour regarding the "lynch" or is that going to remain a hanging thread?

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Eternal said:

Any explanation for your teammate's behaviour regarding the "lynch" or is that going to remain a hanging thread?

Shouldn't really be under dispute that getting someone lynched before three people have posted and twelve hours have passed is bad.

I thought I could manage without this, but it really makes things much easier, so, for those of you who still aren't doing so, please use the lovely Lime Green color as well as bolding when voting and unvoting.

...and we're off! Passive-aggressive bull**** flying all over the place already, snoopy is getting way too defensive (which is kinda normal but not this early) but Adaham is getting way too protective (which isn't, he normally takes the piss out of snoopy something rotten).

Llandy and Melter are just being totally normal Llandy and Melter.

Adaham and Snoopy are the wolves, but I want to lynch Melter first because **** you Melter they should have listened to me last game so there :razz:

You guys make it very difficult to not start quote wars. *sigh*

Twinkle said:
If I may, Snoop, it appears that Phone/Llandy are simply warning to watch where you place your vote because it's so easy to achieve alynch right now.

.....and Vermillion goes and parks his vote on them too.  :facepalm: :lol:

Thank you.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
It's for everyone's sake.

What is, lynching so quickly?

Adaham said:
Irony, anybody?

Pointing out that a lynch could happen quickly is not as bad as saying parking a joke vote "because you convinced me last game" and then turning it into a seemingly serious vote just because a teammate wants it that way. *cough*

By the way, if you want to avoid getting into quote wars, a tip would be to not makes lists.  :lol:

I can't tell if any of this is serious:

And how many times has that proven to be wolfish?

Where was the OMGUS?  :lol:

There is a difference between pulling you into a quote war and joking with you at the start of the game, and pointing out oddities in your behavior is not wolfish.

Yeah, because I know how much making horribly bad name puns fills you to the bring with ire.  :lol:

Or, ya know, because she was there at the time and the one who made questionable comments.

See above.

Or, ya know, other places can recognize bull**** arguments and come in to defend others (see: Twinkie defending Llandy on Day 1 of last game).

And you are somehow not afraid of the potential for rush votes?

This game's gonna be quick and easy. Llandy and Phoney are still on cruise-control after their victory last game and politely gave themselves away.

Or everyone is paranoid about Team Spam and is irrationally voting for us because of said meta reasons? How can one even go on cruise control on the first two pages before anything has happened?  :lol:

Adaham said:
Keep in mind, this is Llandy...you ain't gonna get much more of a slip-up from her than that.

You are seriously going to try and spin that into a "slip?"

There is no irony in making an (admittitidly) dramatic statement to get the point across that the threat of a rushed lynch this early is real and serious. You seeming to believe that rhetoric is baffling given you typical style of play - you know that from the last day of Ej's game that rushing the lynch is usually something the wolves aim for.

ejnomad said:
Because the faster we remove the spam players the faster I can keep up with this game.

Don't worry, Llandy and I have our own thread where we can shoot the breeze and get (most of) the spam out of our system.  :razz:

Vieira said:
I never said whether I disagreed nor agreed, and yet you throw in the little ad hominem (I'm not sure if this counts as one? But i needed a name for bolded) at the end. Are you trying to provoke me by saying this, or is it an attempt at forcing a defensive reaction?

Not ad hominem (wasn't personally attacking you) - I was just saying you should know that line of reasoning is poor, and yet didn't seem concerned with it. I actually do not know what to classify it as - call it "simultaneously trying to get a player to respond to something and pointing out suspicious behavior on their part."

As to the bolded, that is part of the problem - instead of responding to my question, you briefly pushed it away. If you disagree with Adaham's line of reasoning, why didn't you unvote sooner, rather than delaying it? To me, it almost looked like you were trying to defend his actions by turning the question back on me.

Leprechaun said:
Adaham and Snoopy are the wolves, but I want to lynch Melter first because **** you Melter they should have listened to me last game so there :razz:

:lol:

They can still listen to you this game.  :razz:

Twinkle said:
Vieira said:
1)It is clear that Adaham is wanting them lynched, regardless of how serious his reasons are. 2)It's peculiar and I am trying to figure out what it might mean. 3)As for 1) I would hardly say that he is analyzing the joke vote to much of an extent at all. You are trying to find things to pick at where there are none. He talked about it for an entire sentence.

4) I would hardly call it pressure. It was primarily confusion. What with your team voting on/off without saying anything much (until this post). Ejnomad's vote here is probably the most selfish, suspicious thing that has been done so far in the thread.
1) I want to know which ones are serious, I can see ground on some, but not on others, thus I want to know which ones he really believes.

2) Which is partially what asking which ones he is serious about will help with.....

3) Analyzing it at all is analyzing it too much. It's a joke and should be taken as thus. There is totally something to pick at when someone takes a joke and tries to twist it into a different form and throws it in as evidence for a lynch.

4) *shrug* Call it what you want. I don't see many shots being fired elsewhere. A few, but not as much as what's going towards Phone/Llandy. I'll call it pressure and you may call it what you like.

1) He could believe all of them, but that doesn't mean he has to take them seriously.

2) I never questioned the rest of your questioning, hence why I only talked about point 1).  :wink:

3) But he mentioned it for a single sentence. Calling it an analysis is giving it much more credit than it deserves. He mentioned it because he included it as part of a 'group' of actions that he felt helped support his argument.

saying anything much (until this post).
Forgive me for not having time to give 100% of my day into questioning posts during what was generally the joke phase. Can you elaborate on how not saying much has added to the confusion?

~Twinkle, who doesn't understand how his team "not saying anything much" has to do with confusion on Llandy and Phone

Apologies if I was not clear. I meant your voting pattern, of you and ejnomad voting and unvoting in turn added to the confusion, primarily because the votes and unvotes were not explained. The fact you were not saying much was just a statement of observation, and unrelated to the confusion.

Phonemelter said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
It's for everyone's sake.

What is, lynching so quickly?

His vote made absolutely no difference to anything.

Vieira said:

Not ad hominem (wasn't personally attacking you) - I was just saying you should know that line of reasoning is poor, and yet didn't seem concerned with it. I actually do not know what to classify it as - call it "simultaneously trying to get a player to respond to something and pointing out suspicious behavior on their part."

As to the bolded, that is part of the problem - instead of responding to my question, you briefly pushed it away. If you disagree with Adaham's line of reasoning, why didn't you unvote sooner, rather than delaying it? To me, it almost looked like you were trying to defend his actions by turning the question back on me.

Bolded #1: To be fair, I wasn't really concerned with it. I was concerned with getting a question out because my cousin and brother were bugging me to go play Planet****e with them.  :mad:

I briefly pushed it away? For what, a paragraph? I should note I was playing Planet****e after I made the post you quoted until I made the post that quoted yourself. My third vote on you was purely to gauge reactions, since the last one was by Hawk. It's unfortunate Magorian was on his toes right after not being able to count and replied first.

I did not disagree with Adaham's line of reasoning. I disagree with his willingness to lynch so soon, but not necessarily with his reasoning (though there are a few problems: see Twinkle's post). I agreed with you that an innocent is unlikely to want a lynch so soon in the days development, but I wanted to know your answer before I unvoted.

Bolded #2: Turn what question back on you? If I'm not mistaken, I made the first question in this exchange, no? And I'm not trying to defend his actions, I was just asking a question. Adaham certainly doesn't need my help in defending himself, and I certainly am not going to defend him, or any other player, this early in the game. The only person I'll consider defending to any real extent will be Hawk, for obvious reasons. The only other reason I will defend anyone for is if I consider the attacker/questioner to be clearly in the wrong. And neither was the case in this scenario.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom