[Werewolf]Tag Team - Wolves Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

Phonemelter said:
snoopy-91 said:
I am in one team with Adaham, so where's your point in arguing about it with me? He alreaded voted and I agree on it.

If you agree with it, then why would there be a problem arguing with you too? You guys are one team, but also separate players who can talk about their own opinions - you don't get to say "I'll put you on hold while I transfer you to my supervisor." 

It's still the joking-phase and you really overreact in my eyes.

Yes, but in this game it only takes FOUR votes to get lynched and there are TWO on us right now - the game is smaller, but that means you should be more careful with your voting if you are indeed just "joke voting" us vs. "I suspect you so am going to vote for you" voting.

Besides that: In the last game I mentioned and suspected already some people at my entrance and noone was really interested into it. As I got my ability to switch sides I took three people I considered being bad, two were wolves. What's the point about counting my mistakes, when you made your own even as an innocent...

What are you trying to say with this? You picked out wolves last game so think we are wolves this time because of your early game "hunches?" That pointing out mistakes cannot be used against you because innocents do it too? I'm a bit confused by your wording.
No! Stop it! It's still the joking phase! Serious discussion is not allowed for at least another page.  :razz:

If I may, Snoop, it appears that Phone/Llandy are simply warning to watch where you place your vote because it's so easy to achieve alynch right now.

.....and Vermillion goes and parks his vote on them too.  :facepalm: :lol:

~Twinkle, who is kinda dissappointed the joke phase is over so swiftly

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I'm overreacting? Really? When we saw in the last game that there exists a role that can rush a lynch when it reaches 50%, and we have no indication whether Xardob has included that role in this game?
---
I don't see what this has to do with the current game. I haven't once mentioned your "entrance" into Black Death; I've only addressed your apparent comfort with contributing to 50% of a vote on somebody/some persons due to meta reasons. If you feel you have something to prove, that's fine, but I suggest you do it by playing this game, and not continuing last game.
Irony, anybody?

Just to clear things up, in only three pages, the wolves have done the following:

1) Voted themselves to start off the joking stage. (Llandy)
2) OMGUSed me as soon as I picked up on wolf-tell Nr. 1 (Phoney)
3) Tried pulling me into a distracting quote-war (Phoney)
4) Tried to discredit me/anger me (Badaham)
5) Decided to pick instead on my team-buddy Snoopy. Possibly assuming that she's either the rhetorically weaker target, and/or easier to pull into pointless arguments (Llandy).
6) Applied double-standards (see quote above of Llandy)
7) Came in to see their packmates under suspicion already and subtly paving the way for an OMGUS by further trying to discredit me (point 4), while at the same time distancing themselves from their packmates by voting the easiest of all targets (Magorian)

Coming back to the quote above, it's really almost ridiculously funny that Llandy accuses Snoopy of judging based on meta, while at the same time acting all dramatic about a second vote on her, because last game had a lynch-rushing role.

This game's gonna be quick and easy. Llandy and Phoney are still on cruise-control after their victory last game and politely gave themselves away. Magorian is rusty and has kindly done the same for us. Case closed. You can thank me later  :cool:

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Could be either of them. Could be you. The day is still young.
Or you.

Funny, though, that the guy who just placed the third vote comes back to say "the day is still young".

Are you trying to convince me that it's after all best to vote you off?

Magorian Aximand said:
But we all know how it will end...
Funny. And true. But at the same time, what do you think of Llandys double standards? You were quite willing to accuse me of a wolfish entrance, what do you think of real wolfish behavior? Keep in mind, this is Llandy...you ain't gonna get much more of a slip-up from her than that.

Also, if you know the day's gonna end with a lynch of VH, why waste your vote (that could potentially spark discussion) on immediately voting him? That's like giving up on any discussion right off the bat.

I haven't made a post with the intention of producing anything other than humor yet. My "analysis" of your entrance was to facilitate the joke of finding a person very wolfish but voting for Hawk anyway. I'll be serious a little later when my brain is ready to think, and I've stopped cataloging voting patterns from previous games.

Magorian Aximand said:
I haven't made a post with the intention of producing anything other than humor yet. My "analysis" of your entrance was to facilitate the joke of finding a person very wolfish but voting for Hawk anyway. I'll be serious a little later when my brain is ready to think, and I've stopped cataloging voting patterns from previous games.
Let me know the result of that. Personally, I'm inclined to believe that my percentage of 78,93 is probably off, I think it's more like 105,62 % hit-rate. Which I could still improve upon, but I had a few games that were less than inspired.

On other news, I just realized VH didn't place the third vote, but only confirmed the second vote of Vieira. I guess it's VH looking for new ways of grabbing the attention.

While we're at it:

@VH: Why did you decide to change your strategy of voting yourself? You seemed to be quite convinced of that in the past...

ejnomad said:
Vote: Phonemelter

Because the faster we remove the spam players the faster I can keep up with this game.

Still on page 1.
See...if you guys don't want to listen to me, listen to him. Xardob called him "the best hunter", so what other proof do we need?

Back
Top Bottom