The Eagle and The Radiant Cross Codex-[Imperial State]-

Users who are viewing this thread

toonknight

Grandmaster Knight
Codex
Imperial State

"In the name of Kaiser and the Golden Eagle of States.We will conquer the Calradia no matter the cost!!"

The Imperial State is one of the two former Ellisian provinces of Swadia. Horewer, unlike their brothers from the Holy Swadian Empire, they are not interested in religion and dominance of the world in the name of some deity. They are extremely nationalistic, and if Calradia is to be conquered, it will be done in the name of the Kaiser, and repopulated by State citizens afterwards.

The Imperial State is THE gun faction, based on the second German Empire. They have some light cavalry support. Beware of their Cannoneers and Repeater Gunners.

The Army Structure
Their Army are mainly rely on State Guards.They have a Double Carbine that can fire two shots and reload it fast.Their Cavalry is States Dragoon. They've armed with Pistol. They're a good choice to harass the Enemy .Some Times they are also have un-trainable Repeater Gunner and Cannoneer.Their Repeater Gunner carry Redeemer Rifle it is a 8-Shots Rifle can kill many Enemy.Their Cannoneer used their cannon.Cannon is a finest weapon.Cannon can kill many enemy when they hit on the ground.

Strong
-Have many Gunner in the Army.
-Good Light Cavalry
Weak
-if their enemy get too close.The Gunner will be a weak when fight in melee combat.

Tactics
1.Order your Cavalry to charge while you form the rank of Gunners.once the ranks has been formed order your Cavalry Back to behind your rank.The gunner will take care of remaining Enemy.if Enemy are too many(100 men) order your cavalry to charge again.
2.Try to rescue Extra Soldiers such as Repeater Gunner.
3.Try to recruit some Mercenary to protect Gunner's Rank.

How to raise your perfect Imperial State's Army
-Your Army should have 40 State Guards,20 State Dragoons and 20 Mercenaries.

Good luck keeping morale with your "perfect army" up. With 30 soldiers, including heroes you have to make battles all the time or your soldiers will leave you.

I have a party of 156 men. It's just the matter of having lots of leadership and good food.

Maybe a feature can be implemented to where you can shoot one of your soldiers in the back of the head causing the rest to have a boost in morale from pure liquidated fear.  :twisted:

I tell you, there is nothing better than letting your men do some looting and pillaging (and raping) while in enemy territory.

That'll boost the morale more than any leadership!

For a short moment. Try new character not imported one. How much leadership will you have? 4? And looting villages will boost their morale like normal battle, just for a short time.

Charisma of 6~7 if you're not a dedicated leader. Leadership score of around 2 usually. Raid a village a day and you'll be fine.

I need the troop tree of the Imperial State, it seems Imperial Veterans lose their guns, which thereby makes my strategy fail. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom