[Werewolf] Werewolf: Black Death - Daybreak Day 6 - Crypto-flagellants win!

Should I close the day with the votes that we had at the deadline (10PM), or leave it open for a few

• Be strict, rules are rules, they had their chance. Close it.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Leave it open until midnight (two hours extra)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leave it open until next morning when you wake up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it open and close it as soon as a majority is reached.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Votecount Day 2 / 18 alive / 10 to lynch

Lynch vote:

Eternal: 3 (Phonemelter, Seff, Ejnomad)
The Wolf: 4 (Llandy, Eternal, Xardob, Reverend L. Lamb)
Xardob: 1 (Whoopin)
Velpulus: 1 (Moss)

Not voting: 9 (AWdeV, Leprechaun, Snoopy-91, Orj, The Wolf, Twinkle, MaHuD, Velpulus, Locke)

Watch vote:

Ejnomad: 8 (Ejnomad, Xardob, Llandy, Locke, Reverend L. Lamb, Phonemelter, The Wolf, Moss)
Locke: 1 (MaHuD)

Still watching out: 9 (AWdeV, Velpulus, Snoopy-91, Seff, Twinkle, Leprechaun, Whoopin, Eternal, Orj)

Lurker vote:

The Wolf: 1 (Locke)
Seff: 1 (Leprechaun)
Velpulus: 2 (Llandy, Moss)
Eternal: 1 (Ejnomad)

Happy with the overall level of contributions: 13 Everybody else (Seff, Snoopy-91, Velpulus, Twinkle, The Wolf, Phonemelter, AWdeV, MaHuD, Orj, Eternal, Whoopin, Xardob, Reverend L. Lamb)

Room vote:

Mansion:Everybody else (Velpulus, Xardob, AWdeV, Whoopin, Leprechaun, Twinkle, Orj, Moss, Snoopy-91)
Doctor: Seff
Stable: Locke, Eternal
Guardhouse: Ejnomad, Llandy, Phonemelter
Tavern: MaHuD, The Wolf, Reverend L. Lamb

Unfortunately still no news about Velpulu. That's friggin' frustrating. At least Whoopin has given us a sign of life, even if it ain't much. Seems like every time I replace one person, two others go AWOL. Keeping you guys in line is more stressful than keeping a group of toddlers from not running off into all directions.

Seff said:
Hey, you got me to vote for someone other than yourself. Doing fine, champ.
I was soooo tempted to point out the fact you finally managed to vote somebody else than the host, but then I thought it's your fellow players job to comment on this, so I kept my mouth shut.

[Enter Seff the subtle]

snoopy-91 said:
Xardob said:
Someone obviously want us all to spend the night close together. I blame Llandy.

Is this a joke, or meant seriously?
Until now you didn`t explain it further.
It's a joke.

Twinkle said:
If it guarantees one of their packies safety till the end, then it's worth it.
But it never does. And even then, it's still a bad idea.

Can I just see one genuinely Xardob argument, not some, "What he said," piece of crap.
Against you? Won't happen. I don't have any.

Lurker Velpulus

Seff said:
So... Wanna come to my place?
tumblr_m67euwQ4DN1rwjvx0o1_500.gif

The post I wanted to make a few days ago was a look at the voting of Day-1, and backpedal slightly on Eternal. He and Moose are the only people to have voted Seff. Nothing on its own, but when you look at his other votes, they are all on lurkers. Ejnomad not so much, but I remember his posts being rather sporadic for most of the day. Velpulus, Seff, Ejnomad, Wolf. All easy targets, for the most part because they weren't there to defend themselves. There's the Lurker vote, so why did his vote fall on three lurkers?

I knock him down a peg in my estimation, despite the strong feeling of contentment I still somewhat hold.

And I'm glad to see that finally someone else notices some of the things I have about Twinkle, specifically Snoopy's agreement that he would consider his aggressors were wolves before reacting so aggressively and so on and so forth. In reply to Twinkle himself, of what he claims is my distortion of the facts - what you cite was a record of my early gut reactions to your posts and my interpretations of them. I felt that as I had posted little I should disclose some of my thoughts thus far, unrefined as they were. They were only distortions if you insist that interpretation is a distortion.

Lurker: Velpulus 2.0

(Llandy, a Lurker vote on Wolf was not "defending" him, as I think you put it, in a confused tone; it was Lurker voting a lurker whom I had no noticeable suspicious feeling of.)

It seems odd that Velpulus would re-enter the game only to lurk again immediately... unless perhaps his new role is more boring to him than the last? I can't really comprehend what's going on with it.

Well, I didn't have much to add after all. Seff will luv me tho.

And on reflection, having made that post, both Leprechaun and Phonemelter are two players who have contributed objectively helpful information to the village, in the form of voting records and voting tables. And Llandy I suppose would fit with these three also. If all else fails, at least these three deserve the benefit of the doubt, I think. They are players I would not consider voting to break a no-lynch.

Adaham: Mmhm. :wink:

Locke: I appreciate the concise post. Am I understanding you correctly that you have noticed a voting pattern from Eternal that is all easy targets, and this makes you LESS suspicious of him?

@AdagodDo you want me  to become an atheist? I voted for Xardob!  :razz:

Llandy
Both Moss and Lamb were in the Church before it was locked. Why do you ask?
Not sure, just looking for something. I guess it really doesn't say much, but it could be worth remembering.

Mansion: Llandy - Day 1
Chruch: Moss and Lamb - Day 2

I think it more likely that Seff was specifically targeted. If for example Adaham were to choose somebody to infect, in a room that was closed down due to infection or in which somebody died, but those rooms only ever had wolves in them, it would mean a wolf dying every night and essentially moot the entire part of the game. I don't believe any host would potentially screw over their own game like this.
Alright, that makes sense. I'm inclined to agree.

@Xardob
But it never does. And even then, it's still a bad idea.
Yes. It. Does. And I don't see why it's so bad if you're gonna survive.

Against you? Won't happen. I don't have any.
Actually, against anyone, really.

@LockeYou know what? ..... we need to stop, okay, stop? We're gonna go through this whole process all over again.

~Twinkle, who is tired of the repetition

Twinkle said:
Yes. It. Does. And I don't see why it's so bad if you're gonna survive.
Ok, let's just agree to disagree and establish that you're wrong in this case.  :razz:

Actually, against anyone, really.
I'm pretty sure I have quite a few original arguments against a couple players, but fine, I'll play along. Who do you want me to comment on?

Xardob said:
I'm pretty sure I have quite a few original arguments against a couple players, but fine, I'll play along. Who do you want me to comment on?

Ooh I want to play too. Give me what you originally had on Shatari. I went back through all his posts up until replacement, earlier today, and although overall I liked the cut of his jib in that he seemed to be taking a fairly neutral stance in most discussions (minimal WIFOM compared to some other players, and quite level-headed posting) and explaining his POV quite well, there were one or two things he said that, looking back, I couldn't help but raise my eyebrow at.

So, quid quo pro. If you have something against him, let's see it, and I'll point out the bits I found a tad suspicious too. MaHuD hasn't actually really done anything yet, so everything I am thinking about is 100% Shatari.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be polite now. So.... "please".

Shatari is his packmate - that is why all he has said is "he is suspicious" and left it at that, and also why MaHuD said "yeah, Xardob has been weird" but jumped on us for what he thought was "testing the waters for Xardob" (distancing while defending).

Back
Top Bottom