[Werewolf] Werewolf: Black Death - Daybreak Day 6 - Crypto-flagellants win!

Should I close the day with the votes that we had at the deadline (10PM), or leave it open for a few

• Be strict, rules are rules, they had their chance. Close it.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Leave it open until midnight (two hours extra)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leave it open until next morning when you wake up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it open and close it as soon as a majority is reached.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
AWdeV said:
Spreadability plague; confirmed (don't know how though).

Seriously, it's in the narration :neutral: Am I the only one who reads that stuff? Rats were seen in the tavern, ergo plague is spread by rats.

AWdeV said:
We've only had one death, which is interesting. And seemingly a special innocent at that.

It is indeed interesting. What do you think that says about our situation

Yeesss but I was talking about how it WORKS not about the fluffy justification given. Why the tavern, why seff, is there a plaguewizard marshalling his trained infected rat-armies to topple civilization, that sort of thing.

We've killed one wolf in a fairly impressive bamdwagon but that probably would not be enough to limit the villains-killains to one. The narration also talks of failed chances so there have been more attempts but they failed somehow. Whether that is due to immunity, personal protection, a general protector or a chance to miss, we don't know but it works in favour of the village. The specifics aren't even relevant, really. So that's interesting.

Failed attempts could also refer to blue specials, not just scum - for example, it could simply be a reference to SootShade targeting someone but getting chomped first.

Mornin' everybody

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Seriously, it's in the narration :neutral: Am I the only one who reads that stuff? Rats were seen in the tavern, ergo plague is spread by rats.

Just to clarify, this specific bit wasn't really meant to indicate a game-mechanic, I just had to find a way to somehow make it clear that the house was plague-ridden. Since the plague is invisible, I decided to go with rats because they're a proven symbol of all things plague.

Other than that, Llandy is right...read my narration's carefully. They might contain more information than catches the eye.

Will make a votecount, etc. later. BTW, forgot to update the player list on page 1 last night. Snoopy is cured, Seff is infected and Ejnomad is ill.

The discussion hadn't reached full steam, when Lord von Hamm felt a most human urge. He quickly ran out of the mansion to look for the nearest outhouse when he passed the tavern and saw the most unbelievable thing...

...the rats were abandoning the tavern in masses. Lord von Hamm quickly peeked inside and was surprised by the smell of cleanliness. Though in doubt at first, it clearly seemed like somebody must have cleansed the tavern.

And there was great rejoicing, for the bar was opened again.

The tavern has been cleansed and is available for occupation again.

Votecount Day 2 / 18 alive / 10 to lynch

Lynch vote:

Shatari: 1 (Xardob)
Eternal: 1 (Reverend L. Lamb)
The Wolf: 1 (Llandy)

Not voting: 15 (Ejnomad, Phonemelter, AWdeV, Leprechaun, Whoopin, Snoopy-91, Orj, The Wolf, Seff, Twinkle, Locke, Moss, Eternal, Shatari, Velpulus)

Watch vote:

Ejnomad: 3 (Ejnomad, Xardob, Llandy)
Xardob: 1 (Reverend L. Lamb)

Still watching out: 14 (AWdeV, Velpulus, Snoopy-91, Seff, Moss, Shatari, Twinkle, Leprechaun, Whoopin, Locke, Phonemelter, The Wolf, Eternal, Orj)

Lurker vote:

Happy with the overall level of contributions: 18 Everybody (Seff, Snoopy-91, Velpulus, Moss, Leprechaun, Twinkle, The Wolf, Phonemelter, Locke, AWdeV, Shatari, Llandy, Orj, Eternal, Whoopin, Ejnomad, Xardob, Reverend L. Lamb)

Room vote:

Mansion:Everybody else (Velpulus, Xardob, AWdeV, Phonemelter, Whoopin, Leprechaun, Snooty-91, Twinkle, Eternal, Orj, Locke, Moss, Shatari, The Wolf)
Church:
Grocer:
Doctor: Seff
Stable: Llandy
Guardhouse: Ejnomad
Tavern: Reverend L. Lamb

I got fondled last night, not sure if it was AWdeV, Llandy, or myself so there is definitely a pervert role in this game.

Hell yeah about the wolf lynch on day one, that always makes me happy... but the way it happened isnt sitting well with me.

ejnomad posted reasons but Xardob did not, does this fall into the same knifing scenario that if a wolf is killed then no explanation needed? Kind of a convenient coverup for a packie thrown under the bus situation. Being the 2nd votes doesnt really commit to the death - was just part of the start which had potential to flop.

Then theres the continued partnership of ejnomad from Xardob on day 2 with the watch, I agree that ejnomad is much less suspicious now but Xardob is giving me vibes I cannot ignore:

Vote: Xardob

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Can you elaborate on "fondled"?

Either way, it wasn't me.

Was just trollin ya, I thought it was funny. Gotta go to work, didnt want to not answer your quick question before leaving.

Leprechaun said:
Failed attempts could also refer to blue specials, not just scum - for example, it could simply be a reference to SootShade targeting someone but getting chomped first.

Considering this is a game of 20 people and only one death happened, don't you think it is very likely to be referring to, in part, a failed wolf attack?

I feel you guys are hunting in the wrong direction and with nothing but your guts to go on. For starters there could be a second pack of wolves, but why are you hunting this pack when hunting the first pack is not only easier but the proof of one kill indicates at this time we only have one pack to face? Considering it's easier to find his pack-mates rather than blindly stabbing in the dark trying to find the second pack why don't we focus on the one thing we have a better grip at killing correctly and sparing another innocent the rope. I'd also like to point out in the event of two packs if we can kill one pack off before focusing on the second pack we halve our death rates per night leading to more nights to kill that second pack. On to targets! Being day 1, the threat of a no lynch possible, and the speed we killed Moose it's unlikely his pack-mates would throw him under a bus that early. So those I'm less interested in are:

AWdeV, Leprechaun, Llandy, Lost-Lamb, Orj, Phonemelter, Snoopy, The Wolf, Whoopin, and Xardob

Now if we factor in rooms (Thanks Orj!), because there is always the potential I am wrong:

Church: Moss, Reverend L. Lamb
Grocer: Locke
Doctor: Leprechaun, Snoopy-91, Twinkle
Stable: Eternal, Orj
Guardhouse: AWdeV, Whoopin, Llandy
Tavern: Shatari, The Wolf, Seff, Velpulus, Xardob, Sootshade

Pillory: Ejnomad
Watch: Phonemelter

Shatari, Seff, and Velpulus shared a room with Sootshade and did not vote for Moose. Those are the connections I am starting with then moving on to Locke, Moss, Eternal, and Twinkle.

My gut still says Eternal is bad, but I don't want tunnel vision and if I nailed two wolves on day 1 I'll be forced to usurp Whoopin's crown.

Phonemelter said:
Why are you looking at the people who roomed with Soot first? I thought you wouldn't care since you believe the wolves can attack from any room?

Because as I just said. I could always be wrong, and the fact they killed someone in the highest density room makes my theory look bad.

Back
Top Bottom