[Werewolf] Werewolf: Black Death - Daybreak Day 6 - Crypto-flagellants win!

Should I close the day with the votes that we had at the deadline (10PM), or leave it open for a few

• Be strict, rules are rules, they had their chance. Close it.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Leave it open until midnight (two hours extra)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leave it open until next morning when you wake up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it open and close it as soon as a majority is reached.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Its not like I was "limiting" the choices to my suspects a list like this:

Llandy
ejnomad
Xardob
Lost Lamb

Going for the top 4 with the most votes was far from preposterous, the best part of my post which seems to be ignored was to simplify our decisions to give your reasoning for your top choice and an alternate which is working very well.

And good post Llandy, my thoughts exactly.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Xardob said:
I realize I probably won't get enough votes to lynch Shatari today, but is anyone willing to try?

No. Shatari's on my 'yellow' list, not even suspicious enough to make orange.

And why should anyone be willing to try to lynch him? This is the only case that I can see you've made against him:

Xardob said:
Shatari and Velmu are wolves, those two are the ones I'm most sure about.

Which as you can see, is no case at all. If you're not going to make a case, and if nobody else has been able to make a convincing case, then why should anybody vote him? Quid quo pro doesn't work that way. If you ask for something, you've at least got to be prepared to give something.
I'm not asking for votes, yet. When I do, I'll make a case against Shatari. For now, I'm only asking for opinions, testing the waters. I know I can't drive a lynch alone, no point trying to do so.

Ahh, the FrisianDude method of question evasion. Nice.

Regardless, my questions are no longer relevant. Or it may be more accurate to say, the answers are no longer relevant.
Iwas hoping it wouldn't be that obvious.

ejnomad said:
Well, that's at least four maybe an easy five votes I can get on him. I'll throw something together later this evening about why you should vote Moose.

Vote: ejnomad

Xardob said:
Unvote, Vote Shatari

I realize I probably won't get enough votes to lynch Shatari today, but is anyone willing to try? If not, I'm probably going to sell my vote to whoever makes the most convincing case. Locke's case on Twinkle is winning so far, but I'm also interested in what Ej has to say about Moose.
So you're going to park your vote on someone who won't be lynched, not make a case, and say you're open to people convincing you to jump on their bandwagons? Not a fan.

Xardob said:
Also, I know there were a few players who demanded some answers from me, but I forgot what the questions were. So if you're still interested in the answer, feel free to ask again.
Again: now that Velmu turned up blue, can you tell me why you suspected him? I understand not wanting to give reasons when stabbing is an option and it's potentially not necessary, but that stops applying if the victim doesn't turn up red.

[quote author=snoopy-91]
Sootshade, Xardob and ejnomad  I can`t classify. Well the last two because of their absence (Sorry ejno  :wink:).[/quote]

Why the Winnie towards Ej? Do you two have some sort of history, or did he make a comment about your absence some lime earlier and you are just joking about that, or something else?

Orj said:
So you're going to park your vote on someone who won't be lynched, not make a case, and say you're open to people convincing you to jump on their bandwagons? Not a fan.
That's basically it, except for the part about parking my vote. I expect I'll change it to somebody else before the end of the day.

Again: now that Velmu turned up blue, can you tell me why you suspected him? I understand not wanting to give reasons when stabbing is an option and it's potentially not necessary, but that stops applying if the victim doesn't turn up red.
Is that really relevant now? If you really want to know, I think it had something to do with the fact that he kept popping up to say something completely random and then disappearing again.

Whoopin said:
Whoopin said:
The real kicker about Lost Lambs and your post was the EZsuspicion, youre less guilty of it because you already voted me but Lamb or you didnt even post his 2nd choice to assist with consolidation, it was "Whoopin acting suspicious good place to lynch". Good way to FoS one player and not draw attention from another source.
I just reread your post to verify and I was wrong, you did provide a 2nd choice so well done! Now its just Lost Lamb that didnt bother.
A) I was high as a kite
B) I narrowed down my suspects three posts ago:
Reverend L. Lamb said:
My lynch vote will stay on Tinkle for now, not that I'd mind changing it to Whoopin/The Wolf/Xardob in that order.

Might as well make it official then:
Lynch: Whoopin

Xardob said:
That's basically it, except for the part about parking my vote. I expect I'll change it to somebody else before the end of the day.
Then I'm very interested to see where that vote ends up. Because currently your main suspicions have been:
  • Velmu Mk. I - A popular, easy suspect; flimsy reason given
  • Shatari - An unpopular suspect that has next to no chance of being lynched today, and is an obvious vote park
Reminds me of your last Day I.

Is that really relevant now? If you really want to know, I think it had something to do with the fact that he kept popping up to say something completely random and then disappearing again.
It's relevant to my opinion of you. Which is currently that you're doing no hunting, lurking after an initial baselessly confident phase, and have a decidedly scummy suspicion history. Your current style does not help you hunt, but instead serves only to make you harder to get a read on. From a meta point of view, leaving out information is the single easiest way to deliberately alter your playstyle. I'm not buying it as innocent.

Vote: Xardob

Un-Lurker, Lurker: Seff

One can with increasing confidence tell that we're not going to lynch a wolf tonight. When you can count the votes on the top candidate on one hand, you have no top candidate. It's not impossible in my opinion to produce a lynch even in short amount of time, but that is not going to happen here. I'm ready to face it, the situation is what it is. We are going to lose day one and it't painful, but it's still just and only day one. We've reached a point where lynching becomes the wrong option. We choose to go in day two with one more innocent alive.

Vote: NoLynch

I don't expect my vote will remain so until the end, as I was very much surprised this hadn't been suggested already. Or to be more precise, hadn't been suggested in 2015.

Also, congratulations on reaching 100 standard pages on day one. I have no doubt in my mind about reaching that 'goal'.

Err, what? How has lynching become the wrong option?

And I thought I was on standard pages and it's only the ninety-first so far.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
Whoopin said:
Whoopin said:
The real kicker about Lost Lambs and your post was the EZsuspicion, youre less guilty of it because you already voted me but Lamb or you didnt even post his 2nd choice to assist with consolidation, it was "Whoopin acting suspicious good place to lynch". Good way to FoS one player and not draw attention from another source.
I just reread your post to verify and I was wrong, you did provide a 2nd choice so well done! Now its just Lost Lamb that didnt bother.
A) I was high as a kite
B) I narrowed down my suspects three posts ago:
Reverend L. Lamb said:
My lynch vote will stay on Tinkle for now, not that I'd mind changing it to Whoopin/The Wolf/Xardob in that order.

Might as well make it official then:
Lynch: Whoopin
Would you now be able to share your reasoning now that someone's reeled the kite in? :razz:

AWdeV said:
Locke said:
Done a little reading. If you feel that the Wolf's absence is intentional, and that being unable to answer your suspicions is too convenient to let him off, then simply Lurker vote him. That's almost entirely what that function is there for.

Nope. I feel he's a villain who is using lurkery to avoid pressure. Villains get lynched.
Since the start of the game we've known that he may be absent until the 2nd of January, and after that he'll have dozens of pages to catch up on. There are lynch candidates that are here to answer for themselves. Lurker vote Wolf and any abilities are disabled and he can respond to them on Day 2. Short post, on a PS4.

AWdeV said:
And I thought I was on standard pages and it's only the ninety-first so far.

He probably counts in base 9 or something.

I'll reiterate: I think Twinkie is a good choice for a lunch today and, regardless of what alignment e he is, has had a good number of infractions with others that would make choosing a Watch target easier or me tonight.

Phonemelter said:
He probably counts in base 9 or something.
:lol:

Phonemelter said:
I'll reiterate: I think Twinkie is a good choice for a lunch today
awesome-emoticon.png

Ahem.

Back
Top Bottom