0.71 release Delayed

Users who are viewing this thread

Modder223

Knight at Arms
We are super sorry for the delay of 0.71 but the team has been extremely busy IRL, and plus michadr went on a trip, it doesnt help the fact that our perisno forums http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/perisno-forums/index.php have been botted an extreme amount lately and it has gotten out of control... We wish to thank you guys for paitence in dealing with the bugs in 0.7 :razz:

well we waited for 0.7 for some time.

waiting  a few days/week for 0.71 path ain`t gonna kill anyone  :razz:

keep up the good work guys

ps: thanks for the man-hunter/glory seeker troops  :lol:

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
I want my money back!  :wink:
Gawd i swear no one reads the message that is in 1pt font size.. it clearly states that their will be no refunds whatsoever as buying our mod means that you are letting us keep your cash and waste it  :wink:

Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Gawd i swear no one reads the message that is in 1pt font size.. it clearly states that their will be no refunds whatsoever as buying our mod means that you are letting us keep your cash and waste it  :wink:

This is *********** I hate your company and will never ever buy or endorse any of your advertised products anymore!

GOOD DAY SIR!

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

This is *********** I hate your company and will never ever buy or endorse any of your advertised products anymore!

GOOD DAY SIR!

so that`s how it is eh? well np time to light up the torches and sharpen the pitchforks...
that or i can call Putin, he still owes me several nukes and some Spetsnaz  :wink:

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

GOOD DAY SIR!
Just remember that you bought our product so your money is ours  :twisted:

Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

GOOD DAY SIR!
Just remember that you bought our product so your money is ours  :twisted:

Yes! and i paid quite a large sum of greasy, bloody cash in order to play Perisno Mod.

ninjadork said:
Is there an estimated release date as of now?

I actually do agree this time around with the question, it would be great to have a little status considering that things have been a little too quiet lately.

Come on people, don't ask that.
This never helped and never will.
I would understand if it was a matter of life and death but in this case it's definitely not and therefore can only irritate the devs.
I don't get it why every forum about a new mod or a new version of an old mod gets flooded with whenwhenwhen messages despite the fact that everyone should understand by now that nothing good have ever come out of this.

When first off michadr has been working his ass off at work and secondly our other main modder moved all the way to ireland to go to college there so we are down 2 major modders at the moment so progress is slow

If anyone can get me access to the code I'd love to help out.  I can't do graphics or textures, but anything text/code based I'd love to help.  I pm'ed Michadr a couple times but no response.  What can I do to help?

Modder223 said:
When first off michadr has been working his ass off at work and secondly our other main modder moved all the way to ireland to go to college there so we are down 2 major modders at the moment so progress is slow

Ah, i see.

I was wondering why Michadr hasn't been around lately, he normally checks the forum every so often. I was mostly concerned if something happened.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

GOOD DAY SIR!

It's funny because most of these "customers" actually asked money from their parents1 credit card which doesn't really make them the real customers.

LukeFerreira said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Modder223 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

GOOD DAY SIR!

It's funny because most of these "customers" actually asked money from their parents1 credit card which doesn't really make them the real customers.

I paid for this mod with credit from my shaddy offshore account filled with blood money.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Modder223 said:

Ah, i see.

I was wondering why Michadr hasn't been around lately, he normally checks the forum every so often. I was mostly concerned if something happened.
Oh, he must have gone to another vacation like last time when he finished the mod.

Back
Top Bottom