AHH! What happened O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Wut.

(Lord Julius Laecinius is me.. and this character is supposed to be a woman..)

Make it go away Q_Q

35hls08.jpg

Michadr said:
First, what were you doing when this happened?
Second did you change anything with the files?
Third, Don't triple post :wink:

Hah, sorry. I had just finished a battle with vorheere raiders, and it popped up as seen in the first image, almost like a companion complaint.

No, I didn't change any of the files, but all of my companions lost gear, changed faces/genders etc. after this happened, so I deleted this save and went back to an older one.

Well I think you ran across a rare bug that I have no idea how it occurred and why...
Hopefully It wont't happen again, but if it does make sure to have a screenshots.

it have happened with me with other mods, when i switched character commander, but perisno dont  have option to take control over your companios.

Sorry my english is bad and if i try to write fast i do alot of mistakes or errors, dont know word what will fit the best:S

zincra said:
i have happened with me with other mods, when i switched character commander, but perisno have option to take control over your companios

you what?  :shock:

edit: Also to the OP would you please use the Bug/Crash thread for bugs? instead of making another thread?

Alex the Seeker said:
zincra said:
i have happened with me with other mods, when i switched character commander, but perisno have option to take control over your companios

you what?  :shock:

edit: Also to the OP would you please use the Bug/Crash thread for bugs? instead of making another thread?

Yes. Sorry.

zincra said:
it have happened with me with other mods, when i switched character commander, but perisno dont  have option to take control over your companios.

Sorry my english is bad and if i try to write fast i do alot of mistakes or errors, dont know word what will fit the best:S

"It happened with me while playing other mods after switching the commander, but Perisno does not have the option to take control over your companion whose currenctly in charge of the battle."

Seems to be what you meant to say.

LukeFerreira said:
zincra said:

"It happened with me while playing other mods after switching the commander, but Perisno does not have the option to take control over your companion whose currenctly in charge of the battle."

Seems to be what you meant to say.

yea..  dont know english all i know of english i have learned in Internet from playing games. That i cant speak english dosn't make me idiot, i think most undrestand what i meant.

Back
Top Bottom