What happen after your main character die?

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to gather all of the information for what happen after main character die?
Correct me if I am wrong.

1. before main character die, player receive a notification for "oh I am getting sick, I am going to die soon"
2. Player should go to town and deposit all items in inventory, dismiss all soldiers in players party
3. wait to die?
4. after die, choose an heir? pick from children or nephew
5. what happen to players companion? they disappear?
6. continue as heir with empty inventory and single person

Last edited:
If you selected all heroes deaths Disabled in Combat, you can only die from old age and when that happens you get a message that you are ill and are at deaths door. Then you have time to arrange your last things before you die. You do not have to dissmiss any soldiers or companions. But i do recommend that you have trained and leveled your companions for the diffrent roles in your party before it happens. Like scout an Surgeon. Also its wise to train your heir up to this point. Best way to train your heir is give him a Party to develop all the skills he need to be a party leader. Spent the skills for your Heir in leadership and steward and assign him as quartermaster.

All the equipped items from your first Character will transfer to your inventory, no need to unequip everything. You keep everything else, your companions will still be there, all your money and everything in your inventory aswell.

I do have a tip. That is that you dont have to wait until your death. When you reach a old age you can go to the retreat and retire and give everything to your heir. And when you are a king and retire your heir will follow in your footsteps an be your succesor without a Election. In this way your dynasty remains secure and you can give the crown from father to son grtz Vaan.

I want to gather all of the information for what happen after main character die?
Correct me if I am wrong.

1. before main character die, player receive a notification for "oh I am getting sick, I am going to die soon"
2. Player should go to town and deposit all items in inventory, dismiss all soldiers in players party
3. wait to die?
4. after die, choose an heir? pick from children or nephew
5. what happen to players companion? they disappear?
6. continue as heir with empty inventory and single person
Remember, the main character is the leader of a clan. When you die, you choose a new leader of the clan. The clan remains intact, all members will still be there.
This video discusses the illness mechanic and a trick to stave off the illness.

Back
Top Bottom