[WNL3-4] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think IR-Malta might be the most interesting one to stream for week 2. A lot of skill, I guess IR would be favorites, but Malta has proven they can do a lot, they did well in trainings against us and the first match here against Legend...poor Paulo ;(

Also Wonwokie-Emperor, 3ok vs. PE&KoH and us vs Sbo should be tense matches. But we should be streamed when we beat Castellans  :razz:

Top class matches are fun to watch I guess, but we've had lots of streams featuring AE and the other top clans. Would be interesting to steer the spotlight toward less known clans too.

Das Knecht said:
Top class matches are fun to watch I guess, but we've had lots of streams featuring AE and the other top clans. Would be interesting to steer the spotlight toward less known clans too.

We will have enough top clan matches anyway.

I just streamed PoP vs Mongol Tribe together with Cris. Forgot to announce it, sorry!

At 19 BST tomorrow I will be streaming DRZ vs Castellan!

EDIT: Changed the time of the stream. There was a little mix up between server booking and actuall match.

Guy Fawkes said:
Bu akşam bir aksaklık olmazsa saat 21.00'da 3OA vs Polish Eagles maçını yayınlayacağım.

Yayın maçtan 15 dakika önce başlayıp, maçtan 15 dakika sonra sonlanacak.Yayını aşağıdaki linkten takip edebilirsiniz.

http://www.twitch.tv/warbandtv
Napoleon will stream 3OK vs PE tonite. Stream will be in Turkish tho.

All matches are eligible for live-streaming and recording. Streamers and Channels do not need to get permission in order to stream matches, though they should contact the relevant teams in advance of the match and notify them. If for whatever reason teams do not wish their match to be streamed they may contact an event admin for a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom