Marriage question

Users who are viewing this thread

max20077

Recruit
So I plan on marrying a english daughter of a lord to kinda keep it within my serving the english realm. I do have a question tho, when I look at alot of the lords daughters it says age 0. I also can't seem to find any of them around the castle. Are all the daugters implemented and such or where do I have to look for them? Also is there a way to list all the ladies I can court etc...

I cannot tell you about the zero age, that is some cosmetics where some numbers are not typed in. But there is something about large factions and Ladies, I can tell you about:
The game system allows only a certain number of characters in interior scenes (such as the Lord's hall). I think about 17 or so. Those characters have different priorities. That means if you are joining a large faction's feast and you arrive pretty late, you won't be able to see all Lords who in fact take part in that feast (you can read their names on the castle icon on the world map but won't find them inside unfortunately). And it is worse for Ladies, because their priority is below that of Lords. That means be quick at feasts or try to talk to the father of the desired Lady and convince him that you may visit his daughter. You need a good relation with him of course. Afterwards you are able to meet the Lady outside of feasts.
So there are two reasons for you not seeing any English Lady:
1. You are simply not allowed to meet them
2. You are joining an overcrowded feast.

It is a known and discussed problem, but Korinov could not find a solution so far - and it is not on his high priority list (think about Byzantium f.e.). That poor fella is working pretty hard already.

As for the Age 0 problem...
The characters in Warband and in E1200 do not age, so it is not of any relevance.

I have a bit of a new problem. Im trying to court a certain lady and her father didnt give me permission to visit her. However I was just visiting the castle and I talked to her and stuff without clicking on "Visit lady option" Instead i met her just at the castle hold. The problem now is the lord who I have welcoming relations with keeps saying I visited her without permission and its a -1 to my relations with him everytime I ask. Anyway to change that or make him feel better? Also as soon as I got permission to visit one lady all the other ladys appeared in the castles and such. It was odd.

max20077 said:
Anyway to change that or make him feel better?
Can you do the regular ways to suck up to him?
Doing quests for him, proving yourself on the battlefield, sending him money via his wife or some other lady or helping his serfs (which can have an opposite reaction, depending on his personality)?

Back
Top Bottom