Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I could* make a torrent if you really want it. But, my internet connection is slow so it might take time. :razz:

*-I'm saying "could" because I'm too lazy sometimes and I might not do it. :razz:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Yup, you downloaded the wrong version. :smile:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Wtf? :eek:

Edit: I got double frickin' ninja'd. :grin:

Just wanted to say awesome mod. Cant wait for 0.7. Been skulking this forum watching progress and i have to say could not have been better timing on doing it over the long weekend  :grin:

Luka!! huehue blz cara? moro em santa catarina véio, Itajaí eh a cidade, tenho net de 15mb mas esses links que não sao torrent varia pra cacete a velocidade, mas o moddb ta baixando de boa full speed..obrigado cara.

Guys, i was excited to play perisno, so i've downloaded 0.6 to play until 0.7 is available

hahaha, i was just telling Luka where i live here in Brazil, he's from here too (i think xD) , and explaining about the internet issue  :wink:

ZavaX said:
hahaha, i was just telling Luka where i live here in Brazil, he's from here too (i think xD) , and explaining about the internet issue  :wink:
I figured that out. Just telling because these are English forums. :razz:

What post? :razz:

Note: The release might not be today for all of you because of the time difference. Just sayin'.

Lord of Shadows said:
ZavaX said:

I wrongly quoted another post, than i deleted it......

and a simple question, what is the nation with the most powerfull archers ??

@Alex: Prob won't strand for more than 3 hours though, unless it's like 10:00 AM where he lives.

ZavaX said:
Lord of Shadows said:
ZavaX said:
Luka!! huehue blz cara? moro em santa catarina véio, Itajaí eh a cidade, tenho net de 15mb mas esses links que não sao torrent varia pra cacete a velocidade, mas o moddb ta baixando de boa full speed..obrigado cara.
English please. :razz:

Wait for 0.7, it'll be much better than 0.6

ZavaX said:
Lord of Shadows said:
ZavaX said:

I wrongly quoted another post, than i deleted it......

and a simple question, what is the nation with the most powerfull archers ??
That would be the redwoods, their archer absolutely destroy

sam elmo said:
what time today will it be released
When i get off work, I still have a few miner changes to make. So... my best guess would be I will start uploading in... 5-7 hours from now. (Not counting the time it takes to be authenticated)

37 guests + 21 members online right now.

37 - 21 = 16.

Perisno's current version is 0.611...

16 - 0.611 = 15,389.

Perisno 0.7 will be released in 15 hours 38 minutes and 9 seconds.

Michadr said:
few miner changes
What's wrong with miners? :razz:

LukeFerreira said:

37 - 21 = 16.

16 - 0.611 = 15,389.

Dem maths. :mad:

Leonion said:
Looks like it.
In Russia in my place it's 12:06 a.m. now, 8/31/2014. :sad:
But I'm not giving up. :grin:
Don't worry. Just go to sleep and when you wake up, the download will be ready. :smile:

LukeFerreira said:

37 - 21 = 16.

16 - 0.611 = 15,389.

You have a few keys error in your calculations... Pretending guests mean more than members, for one. Quantity and quality are different things. Also, there hidden members. :razz:

LukeFerreira said:

37 - 21 = 16.

16 - 0.611 = 15,389.

You sir, just blew my mind.
Also, message Gaben, because... you know... "16 - 0.611 = 15,389"

Back
Top Bottom