Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wanna say thx to the devs for all this hard work and being kind to the community by providing links and etc to bannerlord and just thank you

My personal web spider bot has reported back that it has detected activity on Michadr's internet connection, uploading a large file as we write, seems the spamming is doing it's work  :twisted:

I have arranged he has a good connection for him to help speed things up, such is the power of a member of the Yozzer family  :roll:

Edit: @Lord of Shadows  (following post) You are correct of course, he does have wifi, but it goes into a router, which my spider bot can control, the good news is, it has doubled his speed, the bad news is, it has gone from 200 b/s to 400 b/s and will, assuming there are no errors, be completed in 3 weeks 2 days and 4 hours. Seems he uses a dial up connection, and lives a long way from the first telegraph pole  :wink:

This is Falcon-1, we just flew over the eastern seaboard, en route to Michadr's house. ETA:20 minutes. Brief the boys for HALO drop, Falcon-1 out.

Roger that Falcon-1. Listen up gents! Our objective is *this* house, here. We're air-dropping a click north, so you'll have to jog a bit, but that's not the real problem. You have to breach the house, restrain anyone inside, and and grab the HVI - Michadr's Hard Drive. Once you got that, we'll send in a Chinook to get you out. When we get the HDD to Command, they can finally publish the new version of Perisno. No need to know what that is, lest that it will save the world. Or at least, give the populace something to do while we fiddle around in the Middle-East.
That's all, dismissed!

P.S.: Sorry guys, I have a lot of time on my hand... :grin:

Oh guys! This is freakin awesome! I can smell this new air coming out of Perisno 0.7! It's coming close :mrgreen:

Yes 0.7 is going to be released today. No I don't know when exactly the upload with commence and when it will be available. We are putting the final touches on things so sit tight.

Michadr said:
Yes 0.7 is going to be released today.

125.gif
AwwYeah.png
125.gif

Back
Top Bottom