Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

BadassWalrus said:
Uh for me the map has 2 grass sections- 1 with bright and 1 with weird blue color grass. Also are the dwarves strong enough? i did a custom battle vs tolraina and they got destroyed, Thank you.
Can you post a picture of this "blue" grass in the bug report?

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
I have a question. Since i am taking the game very slow i have not yet reached the point in which i can make my own kingdom and all that and i did not follow the progress of 0.7 all that much in the past.

Do you have the ability to make own household troops in this version? or is that just too complicated to do for it to be worth it?
Not in this version mate.

Can you guys release a download that makes the map the original or a different grass color. I just don't like the light because it looks fake and the dark because its like a alien planet up close. Thanks! Great work on 0.7

The mod is great so far besides a few typos and random bugs!  Defiantly has the best soundtrack...and nice looking units as well to rival any warband mod!

Michadr said:
Oldtimer said:
Hi all,

when will female elven and dwarven player chars be implemented?

Rgds, Oldtimer
Um... they already are.

Hi,

during char creation I don`t get to choose race for girls, it just says "female" and no race choice in the next screen. For men I get "human", "elf" and "dwarf".

Rgds, Oldtimer

LunaOP said:
mrpeters said:
Maybe you should consider uploading the mod to Steam Workshop now that they have a 2 GB limit instead of 200 MB?

Steam Workshop sucks.

Perhaps in your opinion, but a lot of people like it and are actively using it.
Just because you think it sucks does not mean that we should hide this mod away from that part of the community.

mrpeters said:
LunaOP said:
mrpeters said:
Maybe you should consider uploading the mod to Steam Workshop now that they have a 2 GB limit instead of 200 MB?

Steam Workshop sucks.

Just because you think it sucks does not mean that we should hide this mod away from that part of the community.
I am currently working on this and you should expect it to be uploaded anytime i am still working on some last minute problems with the ini file before uplaod

Modder223 said:
mrpeters said:
LunaOP said:
mrpeters said:

Steam Workshop sucks.

I am currently working on this and you should expect it to be uploaded anytime i am still working on some last minute problems with the ini file before uplaod
Thanks mate. I never remember my steam password anyway :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Michadr said:
Oldtimer said:
Hi all,

when will female elven and dwarven player chars be implemented?

Rgds, Oldtimer
Um... they already are.

Hi,

during char creation I don`t get to choose race for girls, it just says "female" and no race choice in the next screen. For men I get "human", "elf" and "dwarf".

Rgds, Oldtimer
It's part of a race issue. So you will only be able to choose female till we have a fix for it.

Back
Top Bottom