Company D, 2nd Virginia Volunteer Infantry "Berkeley Border Guards" (RECRUITING)

Users who are viewing this thread

4mzq.png

History of the 2nd

The 2nd Virginia, Company D or the "Berkley Border Guards" was an antebellum Virginia militia company and then a company of the 2nd Virginia Infantry, a Confederate infantry unit during the American Civil War.

This pre-war militia unit was present at the execution of John Brown, a famous abolitionist leader who, in 1859, led a raid on the United States Arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia (now West Virginia). The unit's original leader was Captain John Quincy Adams Nadenbousch. They were stationed around Martinsburg, in what is now West Virginia.

During the Civil War, the company was a part of the original "Stonewall Brigade," commanded by General Thomas J. Jackson of Lexington, Virginia, originally a native of Clarksburg, Virginia (now West Virginia), and Jackson's Mill, near present-day Weston, West Virginia.
10prs4i.jpg
rdkb.jpg

Ranks and Roster

Ranks

Corporal
Private
Volunteer
Sergeant Major
First Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain
First Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Roster

Corporal Henry Davis
Volunteer Thomas Landry
Volunteer Henry C. Eggleton
Captain Andrew Browne
First Lieutenant Robert Shaw

Interested in joining the 2nd?

If you are interested in joining the 2nd, please copy the application and answer the questions with the best of your ability. If you meet the qualifications, an officer will respond to the letter and will give you further orders.

Code:
Steam Name:
Are you active?:

Link to BCoF regiment thread:

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6998.0

NOTE: This regiment fights for the DA (Dixieland Army).

EDIT: DA's TS can be found here- http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247993.msg5929377.html#msg5929377

Or I will just write it here: 94.249.253.172:9991

And ask for Captain Andrew Browne, or 1st Lieutenant Robert Shaw

JAKMACK said:
Steam Name: JAKMACK
Are you active?: Yes

You can only be in 1 regiment at a time for one module.. i see youve applied to many on this board.

If you wish to commit to the 2ndVA, and no other regiment for N&S, then you may add me on steam - araluen494.

Steam Name:Michaelsmithern
Are you active?: yes, except for on monday tuesday and wednesday. i have to take my dad to physical therapy for a couple weeks. i think it ends in october idk

michaelsmithern said:
Steam Name:Michaelsmithern
Are you active?: yes, except for on monday tuesday and wednesday. i have to take my dad to physical therapy for a couple weeks. i think it ends in october idk

Sorry, we disbanded, but for BCoF we have joined the ranks of the 24th Georgia Irish Regiment.

Back
Top Bottom