Version 0.611 <RELEASED!>

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex the Seeker said:
Abot said:
We will definitely be expanding kingdom management options in future updates.

figured :smile:

altho i didn`t see many trade relation management in mods so far... which might be quite an interesting area to explore (played about 10 mods i think, so there might be there some thing i don`t know about)
Speaking of trade, there might even be sea trade, but we'll see. The routes have to be worked out so that could take time.

Here are some sea travel screenshots:

That looks good :smile:...better than riding over the water anyway :grin:!

Do all armies have the same speed travelling by ship?

Silberfalke said:

Sea Travel is slower, but its the same with land, if you have a larger party with slower troops, travel will be slower, and so on.
There is still a few bugs with some aspects of sea travel, but we are working on it.

Michadr said:
Silberfalke said:

Sea Travel is slower, but its the same with land, if you have a larger party with slower troops, travel will be slower, and so on.
There is still a few bugs with some aspects of sea travel, but we are working on it.

Yeah we want it to be more realistic. Travel on sea will be 2x slower than normal, but we haven't implemented that yet.

Something unusual said:
Michadr said:
Silberfalke said:

Yeah we want it to be more realistic. Travel on sea will be 2x slower than normal, but we haven't implemented that yet.

Well actually, during the Antiquity and the Medieval period, Sea travelling was faster than land travelling.
So I think that sea travel should be faster then land one...

Excellent work anyway, there is a path-finding skill who improve your speed, does this skill apply to sea travel ?
Do you intend to implement a sailing skill ?
Is there different kind of ship (for different faction) ?

It is going to be slower because the sea travel routes are going to be farther than actually mapped. We are doing this because we do not want to make the ford too long so the sea will not be mapped to scale. For example it only takes half a day to get from Perisno to Nisaynia currently but the real distance is far greater so sea travel will be slower. Maybe it will be even slower (like 4x slower). We are also planning to add events to simulate real sea travel (like storms and stuff like that) so the player will need to plan before embarking on such a journey.

There arent any plans for companion quests at the moment. Right now we are focused on trying to get 0.6 finished ASAP and fixing existing bugs.

Edit: post before this was deleted so disregard this message

Something unusual said:
Ive added many buildings that might fit the description of what you described. There will be many new kingdom management options in 0.6 but they are still WIP. There will be even more in 0.7.

dunno why but you guys are really dedicated and also comunicate alot with us, the players, i just wish more game and mod developers would be like you guys!

this mod is already great, you guys seem intented to raise it to Legendary level and i trully hope you succeed  :grin:

Alex the Seeker said:
Something unusual said:
Ive added many buildings that might fit the description of what you described. There will be many new kingdom management options in 0.6 but they are still WIP. There will be even more in 0.7.

dunno why but you guys are really dedicated and also comunicate alot with us, the players, i just wish more game and mod developers would be like you guys!

this mod is already great, you guys seem intented to raise it to Legendary level and i trully hope you succeed  :grin:
+1

Double posting because of a nice news update

1mV0sXp.png

YlT2qtf.png

We hope you like it ... It's still WIP. As you can see the second one needs some adjusting.

Special thanks to Oolonglx who allowed us to use the model.

Something unusual said:
Double posting because of a nice news update

1mV0sXp.png

YlT2qtf.png

We hope you like it ... It's still WIP. As you can see the second one needs some adjusting.

Special thanks to Oolonglx who allowed us to use the model.

haha immagine how you would look fully armored in plate, with an elf-ish bow raining death upon your enemies from the back of a dragon :smile::mrgreen:

If i may, because I do not belive anyone else mesnioned this, prehaps no one really cares about this but still i feel a need to do it, can we get a choice of culture when we make our kingdom? As in not having to have household troops (perisno troops) and have say, elven troops, (i'm an elf adict sorry Q-Q) I dont find the household troops atractive at all so i think that we should have a choice between any of the cultures and the perisno troops one, I know this is possible, just dont know how much work it will really take.

SunWhisper said:
If i may, because I do not belive anyone else mesnioned this, prehaps no one really cares about this but still i feel a need to do it, can we get a choice of culture when we make our kingdom? As in not having to have household troops (perisno troops) and have say, elven troops, (i'm an elf adict sorry Q-Q) I dont find the household troops atractive at all so i think that we should have a choice between any of the cultures and the perisno troops one, I know this is possible, just dont know how much work it will really take.

isn`t that option already with the minister or someone you hire after you have your own kigdom? o.o i`m pretty sure that option is already in, altho didn`t experiment too much with kingdom management, since i tryed alot of other stuff...

edit: if you want i could go and see  if and where that option is (since i remember it was athe NPC that also had the Kingdom politics) (might still have a save where i have my own kingdom) (might be wrong tho

SunWhisper said:
Yeah that is a bug we are fixing. It's really simple so no worries, we just have a lot of stuff to do so it sometimes gets forgotten (I'm assuming you are talking about changing the culture of recruits to not only be Perisno recruits).   
I don't know what you mean by having Household Perisno troops because the player doesn't have any, there will be a future feature where players can create their own with custom equipment they choose.

Something unusual said:
Yeah that is a bug we are fixing. It's really simple so no worries, we just have a lot of stuff to do so it sometimes gets forgotten (I'm assuming you are talking about changing the culture of recruits to not only be Perisno recruits).   
I don't know what you mean by having Household Perisno troops because the player doesn't have any, there will be a future feature where players can create their own with custom equipment they choose.

might be wrong but he may be reffering to "household troops" as in the troops of the faction that the kingdom of the player is afilliated to.

let`s say he conquered a castle/town from maccavia and wanted to change to elven culture = that castle and villages to created elven recruits.... atleast that`s what i understood :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom