Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Scouts won't give me prisoners,my character just says something like "continue with your work".Why not something more badass :sad: just giving idea what would be cool :sad:

Alex the Seeker said:
well since the mod aint finished yet, lots of things are not fully implemented ^_^

Nay, that is true.
Didn't stop 0.6 being my favourite mod of all time (slightly more fun than Prophecy of Pendor, which is saying a lot considering it was 2.911 versions ahead lol)
Keep it going mods!

Hello,

I've just started to play version 0.6. Looks great.

My question is - What kind of 'phantasy' elements can I find in the mod? (races, mounts, magic etc.)

Good luck

merikallio said:
Hello,

I've just started to play version 0.6. Looks great.

My question is - What kind of 'phantasy' elements can I find in the mod? (races, mounts, magic etc.)

Good luck
Well answer the race part, there are elves in 0.6 but not actual elves like in looks and that kind of thing. (Those are introduced in 0.7)
This is actually something that your looking for:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284936.msg6774263.html#msg6774263

For the most part it is up to date, but I will update it after we release 0.7
So, no there is not magic. But the mounts can be found at the bottom of that post.

Is there any way to make the AI less defensive during a battle? Just watched 200 mediocre Valahir archers kill like 60 divine aetherlings and 20 maccavan knight because I guess the AI refused to charge until own force of archers (tiny amount by comparison) had run out of ammo. Then they charged across the field, took more losses, wiped out like 2/3 of the Valahir archers, then decided to rout when they could've easily cleaned up. (44 divine aetherlings vs like 70 archers + a few motley troops) Braindead AI moments right there.

Also, how can I make my own troops Charge after I die during a battle? Troops stuck on holding or follow become useless.

InfinityV said:
Is there any way to make the AI less defensive during a battle? Just watched 200 mediocre Valahir archers kill like 60 divine aetherlings and 20 maccavan knight because I guess the AI refused to charge until own force of archers (tiny amount by comparison) had run out of ammo. Then they charged across the field, took more losses, wiped out like 2/3 of the Valahir archers, then decided to rout when they could've easily cleaned up. (44 divine aetherlings vs like 70 archers + a few motley troops) Braindead AI moments right there.

Also, how can I make my own troops Charge after I die during a battle? Troops stuck on holding or follow become useless.
When you see your hp is low and you are about to die why not let them charge?Also who dies that early that his units are still on positions.Its pointless when you run into enemy armies and die lol.Move with your army

Hello!

i want to ask something ^_^, did you guys (devs) increased the overall Damage all troops do?(included player and companions)

due to the amount of top tier new armors?

i got a new mace and at  level 5 i was doing over 100 damage with it to tier 1 through t3 troops.
then i got  a nice plate armor with 51 body armor, and i got shot by a Desouk Slave arrow, it did 55 damage ^_^ (and yes i got shot in the chest since the arrow was stuck there)

i`ve seen the Perisno Lord Armors etc ^_^ 70 armor and the new Weapons :grin:

gotta say can`t wait to get to them  :mrgreen:

evoL said:
When you see your hp is low and you are about to die why not let them charge?Also who dies that early that his units are still on positions.Its pointless when you run into enemy armies and die lol.Move with your army

Your comments are completely useless, but I'll take it that the answer to my original question is no. I'm a longtime PoP veteran (since PoP 2.1) and it's my first time playing Perisno - but some of the quality of life issues are quite apparent such as: missing auto-charge, extremely defensive AI (watched 60+ divine aetherlings stand in place for 10 mins and die from mid-tier archer line before they finally charged), and formation shortcuts tied to F6-F8 (extremely inconvenient to reach, I'm used to micromanaging 6 groups of troops, so quick and convenient to reach keys are very important)

I'm currently sporting a party comprised of archers, cavalry archers and cavalry, and am sticking with a crossbow horseback build until I get better gear and levels. I currently don't use infantry so I rarely have my units charge until I've exhausted my ammo - usually I just run circles around enemy flanks while my archers hold in place. I'm not even level 10 and I'm already dealing 40+ damage normally with a crossbow & 70+ damage on headshots except on really high tier troops. So it is quite easy for me to go from 100% HP to 0% HP as I have far less HP and inferior gear than some of these mid-tier units that I'm killing (I think I only have around 44 body armor at the moment and I've seen myself take 40+ damage from a single shot to the body). I'm also playing on normal settings (104% difficulty) and battle sizer of 300.

Anyways, does anyone have a script that adds charge or will I have to check The Forge?

T.L.S. said:
Anyways, does anyone have a script that adds charge or will I have to check The Forge?
Just press Backspace send them to charge throught this menu, works even when you are fallen.

Doesn't work for me. Is your battle continuation box checked or unchecked?

InfinityV said:
Bla bla bla Arrow Rape Bla bla

I'm more annoyed at the lack of cover from those siege maps than the "OP" archers, a few more rocks and wooden siege walls to leave your shieldless infantry in hold would solve the problem with your troops getting raped by arrows before even making it into the walls.

Can anyone explain the formations mod to me?  I've never been able to exactly understand how to get some of it working.  For example, ordering my troops to chase enemy formations.  I always end up needing to use charge to do this, but I've heard there is supposed to be another way?

Back
Top Bottom