Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I found that some lords neither joining other factions nor left the realm, even 300 days since their kingdom was eliminated. Some kings still not left the realm. Is it a bug?

MelanieWard said:
Michadr said:
Shinigami936 said:
What OSP does dan_allmail/Fur heavy mail come from? Wanting to bring it to any other mods I play because it looks so sexy.
I am uncertain what you mean. Can you name the item in-game?

Item:  itm_allmail
Name: Fur_Heavy_Mail
Mesh:  dan_allchain 
Ahh, that comes from Native Expansion. I got permission to use the some armor, as listed here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294021.msg6988316.html#msg6988316
I'll try to dig up the pm to see how far the permission extends but I may not be succeffull. Better PM soulmata yourself :smile:

Michadr said:
MelanieWard said:
Michadr said:
Shinigami936 said:
What OSP does dan_allmail/Fur heavy mail come from? Wanting to bring it to any other mods I play because it looks so sexy.
I am uncertain what you mean. Can you name the item in-game?

Item:  itm_allmail
Name: Fur_Heavy_Mail
Mesh:  dan_allchain 
Ahh, that comes from Native Expansion. I got permission to use the some armor, as listed here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294021.msg6988316.html#msg6988316
I'll try to dig up the pm to see how far the permission extends but I may not be succeffull. Better PM soulmata yourself :smile:
I doubt I'd need permission, since it's for personal use. Just had to find the resource file.
Happy to know who I have to thank for the armor though, it makes me hnnnng every time I see it.

Genuinely curious here, I recently found the option as a female character to ask the female lords to marry me. Is there actually any chance of her saying yes?

cheesehat said:
Genuinely curious here, I recently found the option as a female character to ask the female lords to marry me. Is there actually any chance of her saying yes?

Yes, some people even married Queen Trisna in earlier versions when she didn't spawn in-game alredy married to Agathor Krex, also... bow chika bow wow.

Question .. Why dont bandits and such gang up on me ? Only noticed when had to fight a massive mob of badnits consisting of Neb i think and his 270 bandit gang and 6 more bandits gangs of 50 each or so .  I was quite eager to see the massive 600 bandits versus my band of happy random mercs and recruits . But i ended up fighting them 1 party at a time. Which was quite bad :sad: not to mention to easy :sad: .  I looked at 83 tweaks on join up fights for bandits. But couldnt find anything like that in scripts.txt so changed nothing .  Anyway to make enemies band up together to fight me ? Not just lords but bandits and minor factions and stuff ?

Umm my question is I have seen some lords putting their prisoners in my towns.Can patrols do the same?I mean I have seen some of them having really big amount of prisoners and I haven't seen any of prisoners when I get into my city ._. if they can't or I need to upgrade something let me know.But it would be cool if they could bring you prisoners,cos whats the point of them then :razz:

Anneli said:
Question .. Why dont bandits and such gang up on me ? Only noticed when had to fight a massive mob of badnits consisting of Neb i think and his 270 bandit gang and 6 more bandits gangs of 50 each or so .  I was quite eager to see the massive 600 bandits versus my band of happy random mercs and recruits . But i ended up fighting them 1 party at a time. Which was quite bad :sad: not to mention to easy :sad: .  I looked at 83 tweaks on join up fights for bandits. But couldnt find anything like that in scripts.txt so changed nothing .  Anyway to make enemies band up together to fight me ? Not just lords but bandits and minor factions and stuff ?

most likely you are too advanced into the game.
The maths behind whether lords/bandits/enemy parties will run or attack you is ROUGHLY* based on your army size + renown. You could have a small army with HUGE renown and noone will fight you, and i guess the same the other way around. Your level is roughly correlated with your renown i believe (or has some effect) because i have read that once you pass ~lvl 60 very few people are willing to attack you. You just have to get a faster party to track them down.

evoL said:
Umm my question is I have seen some lords putting their prisoners in my towns.Can patrols do the same?I mean I have seen some of them having really big amount of prisoners and I haven't seen any of prisoners when I get into my city ._. if they can't or I need to upgrade something let me know.But it would be cool if they could bring you prisoners,cos whats the point of them then :razz:

As for this, you are able to. If you posses a town (or maybe even a castle), there is an option to go to the Garrison. Once you are there you are able to move PRISONERS from your BOTTOM section to the BOTTOM section of the "town garrison". You should have soldiers on the top, prisoners on the bottom.**

* "Roughly" is because i'm not a modder, ths is what i have read.
** I believe it is either the garrison menu, or the prisoner menu. Try both of them, and then just simply move the soldiers across.

Hope that helps.

evoL said:

i think that option is only for your own patrols, aka when you have your own kingdom and not when you are a vassal lord for a  kingdom.

when you have your own kingdom, your vilages/castles/towns will spawn patrols, and if i recall corectly you can talk to those patrols and give them troops, i also belive you can take prisoners from them that way too, or give them prisoners if you want to do that (but it was a long time since i made my own kingdom in perisno and i forgot if the prisoner thingy works or not)  :mrgreen:

Joshua Ryde said:
Anneli said:

The maths behind whether lords/bandits/enemy parties will run or attack you is ROUGHLY* based on your army size + renown. You could have a small army with HUGE renown and noone will fight you, and i guess the same the other way around. Your level is roughly correlated with your renown i believe (or has some effect) because i have read that once you pass ~lvl 60 very few people are willing to attack you. You just have to get a faster party to track them down.

hmm i was level 17 i think. Renown around 200 at best. Tho maybe having bunch of leveled units made them afraid.  Any way i could edit/change things to make them join in fights all the time?. I mean in Pendor even if i chase 10 desert bandits (for eventide order rep) with my army of 150 every other bandit around will join in. So it should be modable / editable .  Wish i knew where tho :p

Joshua Ryde said:
Anneli said:

evoL said:

As for this, you are able to. If you posses a town (or maybe even a castle), there is an option to go to the Garrison. Once you are there you are able to move PRISONERS from your BOTTOM section to the BOTTOM section of the "town garrison". You should have soldiers on the top, prisoners on the bottom.**

* "Roughly" is because i'm not a modder, ths is what i have read.
** I believe it is either the garrison menu, or the prisoner menu. Try both of them, and then just simply move the soldiers across.

Hope that helps.
I know how it works,but my units don't put prisoners in garrison , they just drag prisoners around map lol.So I wanted to know do scouts put them in prison?Or not?

Alex the Seeker said:
evoL said:

i think that option is only for your own patrols, aka when you have your own kingdom and not when you are a vassal lord for a  kingdom.

when you have your own kingdom, your vilages/castles/towns will spawn patrols, and if i recall corectly you can talk to those patrols and give them troops, i also belive you can take prisoners from them that way too, or give them prisoners if you want to do that (but it was a long time since i made my own kingdom in perisno and i forgot if the prisoner thingy works or not)  :mrgreen:

I ll see.What about scouts,seen them draging prisoners too :razz: tough would be cool if they would put prisoners in town..

evoL said:
I ll see.What about scouts,seen them draging prisoners too :razz: tough would be cool if they would put prisoners in town..

scouts are the same as patrols i think... just experiment :smile:), won`t it be more rewarding to find these things yourself? by talking to those npc parties (scouts/patrols) than read the stuff on the forum?  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom