Servers Running Version 0117

Sorting servers by version running

EU_Invasion - Checked for v0117
Gjhuhs_Realm - Checked for v0117
Hammerites - Checked for v0117
IG_FullInvasion2 (passworded)
Kingdom_of_Numenor (passworded)
Kingdom_of_the_Noldor - Checked for v0117
Legio_XXII_Official - Checked for v0117 (PvP)
MOV_INVASION - Checked for v0117
NA_Dwarven_Kingdom (passworded)
NA_US_GK_FuIn2v0117 - Checked for v0117
Surreals_Sanctum - Checked for v0117
The_Dwarven_Kingdoms - Checked for v0117
The_Dwarven_Kingdoms_NA - Checked for v0117
The_Kingdom_of_Rohan (passworded)
Titan_Full_Invasion2... (passworded)
Wolfpack_Mod_V0117 - Checked for v0117

FI2_Officia_EU
Have_You_Seen_My_Horse
Kingdom_of_Gondor
Kingdom_of_Rohan
Legion_46
LOTR_PUBLIC
NA_US_GK_FuIn2_v0117_Official
Order_Of_Garter
Realm_of_Gondor_NA (PvP sometimes)
SOCA_INVASION
TeutonicOrder
The_Empire_Official
Wolfpack_Mod_V0117

Offline Servers
MOV_INVASION
Principality_of_Dol_Amroth_Server
Realm_of_Imladris_NA (passworded)
Server1495 (Kingdom of England Server)
The_Empire_Official
TR-calaquendi
Victrix_Clan_Server

Note: Running High Res, Low Res users will crash with Runtime error.

Note: Low Res players will be in an infinte downloading updated map loop should they try to join the server, we are looking into this as it is bug related on new invasions that only the Low Res version suffers from as a bug.

My server crashes?

I may have forgotten to update it to 1157...

I was mainly focusing on our 6 native servers that were all fubar lol

My bad

I will get to it tonight after work when i update the rest to 1158

Will also apply the full release just posted

GK_JaXm said:
My server crashes?

I may have forgotten to update it to 1157...

I was mainly focusing on our 6 native servers that were all fubar lol

My bad

I will get to it tonight after work when i update the rest to 1158

Will also apply the full release just posted
It's ok really I was just taking note of the servers status so players know which servers are which version playable on. I'll keep this list updated at least once per week.

"- MOV_FullInvasion_Aus (AU)"

So... as someone who happens to live close to Australia, making playing games based in the United States or Europe... difficult, I was wondering if this server is actually up. I have never seen it online.

Tortilla Boy said:
Also the Arnor server has not been updated, do we know why?
Server owner not updating nor can I get into contact with him.
EDIT: Working now with owner to update it.

I encourage server hosters to disable poll bans as I am being poll banned simply for joining new servers to scout out module version running..pardon me for doing this. Very rude to poll ban players just because they are spectating I am sick of this behavior from the community.

Poll banned from:
- BFS_Battlegrounds

Lucky for the trolling player I did not catch his name. This is unacceptable abuse of ban polls.

usnavy30 said:
The Unsure section misc. since these servers are passworded. V011 Online
La_Capunche_FI2_v011 (Passworded)
- Legion_46_WaveDefender.. (Passworded)

Legion 46 server is currently passworded due to an event. When Chaff, our leader, left the server he probably forgot to remove it.

TheOmegaPyro said:
usnavy30 said:
The Unsure section misc. since these servers are passworded. V011 Online
La_Capunche_FI2_v011 (Passworded)
- Legion_46_WaveDefender.. (Passworded)

Legion 46 server is currently passworded due to an event. When Chaff, our leader, left the server he probably forgot to remove it.
And that's what this list is for XD so you can notice any mistakes like passwords left on after an event.

I do a lot to help make the players' experiences enjoyable.
Those who break the rules and abuse polls to ban others to server-hog will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
The only reason to poll ban is to ban trolls for a hour and not to play on the server by yourself like it is private when it is clearly not.

The Bounty List of Shame

-A Contact reports that the players Kaiser and Nafrawlatot poll banned the Contact for being AFK when he was simply busy. Abuse of poll ban option on 7NA server to hog the server to play by themselves. Unlawful use of poll bans for an hour each, therefore a crime to abuse a poll to be rid of a player for no justified reason such as intended trolling. This resulted in two players in trouble now for a unnecessary ban poll done for their own personnel gain while gaining nothing in the end but punishment.

robindelang2 said:
Had also a report of 2 players with nearly the same name that will TK players and then logout and do the same over and over.
Really? Well this is exactly the kind of things that ruins the mod and my motivation in turn to show anger and disappointment. A player should know better than to troll unless they too want a second servers-wide ban. I am disappoint in those two players. First on my bounty list to be brought to justice, I will not stand by when trolls are trying to ruin the mod experience. There will be consequences for this behavior.

OK so if they are logging out, whichever server it is the server logs should show their player IDs easily enough.

robindelang2 said:
It was planned for this version, idk why it isnt there.
It fell short sighted to be implemented yet, we have to retrieve the coding work to implement the polling system..that is much better than the native system.

Arnor isn't up and Legion_Rome isn't updating the map file - it's infinitely downloading at 0 KB.

I wish I hadn't deleted 0.115

Hey there navy, I know you like to keep this list updated so I thought I'd comment here informing everyone that we, the Stewardship of Gondor, now have two servers, one for NA and one for EU. The NA server will be kept on 'Battle'-mode for most of the time while the EU server will stay on 'Invasion'-mode.

Rhak said:
Hey there navy, I know you like to keep this list updated so I thought I'd comment here informing everyone that we, the Stewardship of Gondor, now have two servers, one for NA and one for EU. The NA server will be kept on 'Battle'-mode for most of the time while the EU server will stay on 'Invasion'-mode.
Thanks man, Ill check it out and add it to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom