SF_StrikeForceNA

Users who are viewing this thread

Mok said:
whats so funny
that time u challenged me to duel and i won
btw im never dueling you again so i can claim victor even tho you 7-1 me every other time

Madnes5 said:
Mok said:
whats so funny
btw im never dueling you again so i can claim victor even tho you 7-1 me every other time

Oh? You beat Mok in a ft 7 once and will use it against him for the rest of eternity? It seems we have something in common.  :lol:

Mok just mad cuz he lost a ft7 to the Mighty Duelstro

Mok said:
No. I lost a single duel to him, and he left the server lol. And Lag, show me the screenshot of us having a ft7, I got one and it's of my 7-0'ing you.
''i told you before mok YOU ONLY GET 1 LIFE IN BATTRE

wwhat what u cant handle it huhuhu
huehuehue

Lol looks like they took their domain back.. bastards at dot.tk

What is a special domain?
This is a domain, which is of greater commercial value than a Free Domain, or even the typical Paid Domain. The criteria for a domain to be considered a SPECIAL DOMAIN, is a small number of characters (1, 2, or 3 characters, such as "a.tk", "rs.tk", or "abc.tk"). Or it may fall into a range of words or terms that have been identified as having greater value. For this reason, the annual registration fee is greater than for a typical Paid Domain.
We would be delighted to complete the registration for the SPECIAL DOMAIN that you have selected. It is likely to become a great piece of Internet Real Estate. With all of the good .com names already taken, it is a great idea to get your .TK now, while it is still available!
In addition to allowing users to register a Paid Domain and SPECIAL DOMAIN, Dot TK also offers you the opportunity to register a Free Domain . These are domains that can be registered for FREE and are pointed to or forwarded to an existing, live URL or to registrants name servers.

we turned that regular joe into a special domain go SF

valent69 said:
Madnes5 said:
Mok said:
whats so funny

Oh? You beat Mok in a ft 7 once and will use it against him for the rest of eternity? It seems we have something in common.  :lol:

Mok just mad cuz he lost a ft7 to the Mighty Duelstro

I first to 7ed Mok. Kid got rekt. Made him cry

Whats up all just saying good work keep fighting hard ill be back soon.

Back
Top Bottom