War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Next patch will bring captured B17s and B24s for Germany.
So it's all balanced again. :roll:

(and for Joe, we'll also get a Premium 109 G2 in Romanian colours)

And yeah, it's really funny when you go to a BoS server and you recognise four or five people as WT FRB regulars.

Wellenbrecher said:
Next patch will bring captured B17s and B24s for Germany.
So it's all balanced again. :roll:

(and for Joe, we'll also get a Premium 109 G2 in Romanian colours)
Where did you hear that? Didn't see that anywhere on the forums...

Also, another premium skin for the Romanians? I bet it won't even have gunpods!

Arvenski said:
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/172678-in-development-i-16-type-5/
This really makes me angry, I literally started hitting my desk with my fist when I read that.

8 skins! And the Romanians only get premium skins?!?

US .50s have been nerfed slightly, but are still more effective than German 30mm cannons.
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/173319-30mm-cannons-vs-50-cals-round-ii/

Note that Lassar responded and said that the B17 tail is bugged and that he is still looking into what's wrong with German 30mm.
Going by the thread German 20mm are actually better at taking out B17s than the bigger one :lol:

(edit)
In other fun times, they took away the 20mm pods from the 109 F series. Even added research for 15mm belts.
Problem:
You can't actually equip those belts.
The F series had both, so this is a blatant and unhistorical nerf.

Yay.

Can't really blame Gaijin here IMO.
The poor Russian and US pilots in their post-war crates were having serious difficulties with the massive firepower the 109 F series brought to bear against them lately. Got to balance things, right?

And nobody wants to fight Korean jets in the 109, that'd be silly. Poor jets wouldn't stand a chance.

Someone just wrote that Gaijin, in yet another fit of genius, his the 20mm and 15mm belts both in the same menu. So the thing that read "20mm" now has belts for the 15 and the 20 pods. :lol:
So I guess they actually added something to the plane, yet the execution was as poor as usual. Should've expected that, I guess.

Nope, selecting a belt reverts you back to the default one once in-game. Seems like they're gone.
Oh Gaijin... :lol:

Beta slogan has been removed from the homepage. "but it's just a beta" excuse thus is even more invalid than it was before.
Good things happen every now and then.
Can't wait to see what new favourite excuses those ****s will come up with now.

I am a new fan of FRB.

Did a FRB battle with the tiger. Ended up solo'ing the enemy pretty much with 8 kills (all but one were oneshots) and taking so many hits my crew had permament hearing damage from the dings.

Interestingly, me and some Romanians had a small discussion in the Romanian Air Force topic about whether it'd have been better for Romania to fight till the end on Germany's side (as opposed to switching sides), and the discussion, which included Red Army mass rapes and pillages, went on undisrupted by Stalinist mods till we came to a half-assed conclusion and a Romanian Community Helper kindly suggested to get back on topic.
It seems none of our posts has been deleted so far either.

Also I've been working on that poster competition the last few days and so far I've done this; any tips on how to improve fire/smoke/burning effects?

Back
Top Bottom