The Secret way to get exotic items

What do you think of this way?

• It great and it promote the mod even further!

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • It good thanks!

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hmm... It okay, I guess.

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • I knew this all along.

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Slicer

Sergeant
First I would like to say sorry if I spoiled the fun but many people asked me about "how to add items to chest?" so I figured that they really need to know how and I think it'll promote your mod even more so I make this one for them.

CONDITION:
1.YOU MUST FINISH IT AT LEAST ONE WITHOUT CHEATING IN ORDER TO RESPECT THE MODDER AND THE OTHER HARD-CORE GAMER HERE. :cool:
2.YOU MUST START A NEW GAME WHICH REQUIRE SACRIFICE. :cool:
3.DETERMINATION AND MOTIVATION REQUIRED. :cool:

Download Morgh's Editor and...
Open it and Click on configuration and type the directory of the module and:
1.Click on troop editor.
2.Search "chest" by typing it into the filter item in the buttom of the window.
3.Click on the name "888.trp_Zendar_Chest [{!}Zendar_Chest] (the top one!)
4.Two dialogue on the right side of the screen one says "Items (xx of 64 used)" it the chest inventory when you open it the other says "Available Items" which is the important one in the second one there is loads of items name.
5.Click on the item name and click on "Add Selected Items to Inventory" and there! You have it! you also can search the item name by typing the name into the "Filter Items".
6.Save your changes and start a new game.
7.The chest that have the item will appear in the Tavern in Zendar!
8.HAVE FUN!
9.It also works on any other mod.

I ADD THIS TO ZENDAR CHEST FOR SOMEONE TO GET IT EASILY BUT I ADD MINE TO THE DUNGEON.

Sorry if I'm not clear at some point but IF I'm missing some point PM me and I'll edit this post for all the viewer here.

Sir Slicer said:
I will if I know how  :cry:.

press Print screen, or f12 on steam, and send the picture to tinypic.com then copy the link it gives for forum images and simply paste it on your post here

Seriously thought I had no idea on where the Print Screen button is nor I download it from stream.

Maybe you should do it! I already gave the instruction so I think it quite easy to do it.

Sir Slicer said:
Seriously thought I had no idea on where the Print Screen button is nor I download it from stream.

Maybe you should do it! I already gave the instruction so I think it quite easy to do it.
file.php

im too lazy to do it, just press that  button , go to paint , press ctrl+v and congratulations you got a screenshot!

i did every thing and follow all steps as you said but i found nothing in the chest of zendar
i have v1_40 of Morgh's Editor

yes friend
i have done everything right .
i finished the game twice before ,i saved the change ,i open the chest in the tavern of zendar and i found nothing  .
did i miss anything ?

For whatever reason I too have been unable to get chest editing to work here.  Although in the past it has always worked for me, it is actually a good thing.  I have been motivated by the large list of items unused in the mod, or not readily available, that I found a better way still.  I don't know if you folks have also had the problem that "cheatmenu" command has not been working, but there is a fix.

Caba`drin said:
Add "Enable cheat mode" to Camp's "Take an Action" menu
1. Make a back up copy of menus.txt
2. Open menus.txt with a decent text editor (Notepad++ or the like, or at the very least make sure wordwrap is off on Notepad)
3. Find the line that begins menu_camp_action (line 57 in Native 1.143)
4. Add 2 to the final number in that line (in Native 1.143, change 6 to 8 ).
5. On the next line, which in Native begins with "mno_camp_recruit_prisoners", locate a good place to add the cheat option. It should not be the first option, or the last option, so locate a place in between other options. The end of an option is a bunch of numbers and the beginning of the next option is marked by " .  mno_action_"
6. At the place described above, paste in the following block of text AFTER the set of numbers and BEFORE the '.'
Code:
.  mno_action_disable_cheat_mode  1 31 2 144115188075856163 1  Disable_cheat_mode.  2 2133 2 144115188075856163 0 2060 1 864691128455135259  .  mno_action_enable_cheat_mode  1 31 2 144115188075856163 0  Enable_cheat_mode.  2 2133 2 144115188075856163 1 2060 1 864691128455135259
7. Make sure that before the leading ".  mno_action_disable" there are exactly 2 spaces between the '.' and the numbers that come before it, and that there are exactly 2 spaces after the trailing 'numbers' before the next ".  mno_action_"
8. Save. Play.
Source:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,112413.msg3305049.html#msg3305049

Do that.

From the prepare for battle menu you can activate the cheat menu on the camp menu.  Included in the number of options the cheat menu has is "Find Item" giving you access on the fly to all items in the mod.  As an added bonus, this should work for saved games as well. 

Great thanks to the modding community and Caba`drin for his post.

Hmm... look complicated but I think that maybe called as a cheat...
But it look okay too everyone who can't try my way can try yours.
GOOD JOB!

Now Now we don't wanna create many thread of the same subject are we?
Just pm me of what you found so far and I'll continue my research and I'll see what I can find and post it here as YOUR WAY with the same condition as mine agree?

Tried to do the menus.txt method, but not Light & Darkness crashes during the Load Settings part unless I put my backup menus.txt in.

Sorry I can't look into the problem at the moment because I don't have much time but I'll see to it if I have the spare time.

Back
Top Bottom