Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Headmaster is my Brazilian buddy. He's a truly nice and calm fellow, I enjoy him and often chat with him on facebook about stuff. I also met him IRL once.

Ah, great guy. Quite supportive and reasonable he was when I got warned. Also a modder . 4/5

Looks like you skipped a page there :razz:

Belendor is good. Haven't seen much of him lately, most of it in the modding / other games section. Serious stuff. Also he's doing some fine artsy things (could use some pencil though). 4.3/5.

Friendly fella. One of the utterly nice, cute adorable persons on the forums, also very helpful in stuff, and doesn't hate noobies starting from the scratch (in my case). Soapiest dude on here, too. Full marks/full marks

Ninja'd

Superb artist, also a good guy in general. Maybe I was too concerned about how he used to criticize me a good while ago, but he's a great guy. 4/5

Rebel's an interesting individual. I feel like sometimes he gets angry at the wrong time and for little to no reason (often as a result of miscommunications or violently misguided opinions, it seems) but from what I've seen he's gotten much better about that and seems to in general continue to grow as a person, as do we all. Say what you want about Rebel, but he's one of the many colorful characters that makes TW's community what it is.

Epicrules is a nice guy. He's had some tough trouble with depression (iirc he's wanted to off himself at last once) but the forum really would be worse without him. I don't ever remember him being hard on me when I was new, which is more than I can say for most of the people who were here during that time. Now I see him around here and there, and although I don't seem to see him as much as some other AG regulars, when I do see him he always comes across as a decent fellow. If I had to give a numerical rating I'd say 5/5.

In-post edit: **** it, Monty.

NR: Amontadillo.

@Amontadillo: I like him to a large degree. I don't see him around too much, and from what I've noticed he hangs around Other Games, an area I rarely find myself in. However, occasionally he makes comments that are utterly useless to a conversation and serve as little more than flamebait, and this tendency is unfortunately mostly in the threads that tend to be controversial and/or intellectual. It's actually bloody frustrating when a member of the forums (even if horribly wrong) puts a lot of effort into a post only for a lazy, short "you're an idiot" post.

Still, in general I like him? I guess?

3/5

@Arven: Used to be a guy who's post I would read, roll my eyes, and move on. He seems to be improving a lot rather rapidly but it's definitely too early to tell. He's obviously intelligent though, not really known whether he'll use that intelligence to become a giant twat or someone productive.

Eternal is currently a questionmark for me, I don't really know the guy but I am pretty sure we don't agree on a lot of things. He showed up on some of my streams and was acting all cool though so he couldn't be too bad. I won't go ahead and condemn him from knowing him so little but I won't go ahead and praise him too much either.

Eh, what can I say? The forums would be something worse without you(and certainly more quiet :razz:). A talented individual with a good art style, a knack for unique modding(and that's a plus for me). I like you, even wehn you behave like an angsty teen. 5/5

The Full Monty. A Mounted Dildo. Amon Dilloteph. Mont Dylan. Noma Tadillo. There's fifty shades of Monty, yet all equally pleasant. He's a great chap and makes for quite an entertaining presence around here. A true friend to many anachronists, never failing to offer support to anyone in need in the mood-threads. Without doubt one of my favourite players in TW's Mannschaft.

I actually laugh at your posts most frequently when I visit off topic, and other than that I haven't had many encounters with you. Still, the general impression is 'good'.

Most of the time, you sound like an annoying teen to me, waiting for a glimpse of opportunity to go up against anyone. (At least that is how it was a month ago, I can't catch up with the community nowadays.)
Well...I cannot say I grow hatred for you, but I cannot tell I love you all the same either. Only that, you are a hardworking modder and recently released a project I had no hope for it to be released and that is a respect from me. 2/5

Back
Top Bottom