/closed/

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail, i am Tiberious Diplomat of House Medith,
I am here to propose an alliance between our great houses, this alliance will benefit us both. In this alliance you will gain a strong an renowned House of PW that stands strong an Oak tree.
I do hope you accept our proposal as it will benefit us both, i wish you regard this with all haste as my lord will be eager to hear your decision.
Best of luck

Regards,
Tiberious, House of Medith

Bear6382 said:
Hail, i am Tiberious Diplomat of House Medith,
I am here to propose an alliance between our great houses, this alliance will benefit us both. In this alliance you will gain a strong an renowned House of PW that stands strong an Oak tree.
I do hope you accept our proposal as it will benefit us both, i wish you regard this with all haste as my lord will be eager to hear your decision.
Best of luck

Regards,
Tiberious, House of Medith

I Accept the alliance with your house

PS: I love green text

Ingame name:Ezekial
Rp background:Ezekial if accepted into the family would be your brother who is a talker not a doer but will fight for his family.
Why would I accept you in the family? You dont seem to have anyone else and i rp well enough.

my steam is BloodBeag if you want me add that, i probably wont check this page.

If recruit still open:
Ingame name: Keil_the_Worker
Rp background: Keil was born in the village of jayek, in a fisherman and woodcutters community. His father, woodsman as well, teach him how to chop down, cut and love forest. Growing with 3 older brother, he soon come time where his family cannot handle taking care of all of these young man, but with, war's coming too.
  Nords and Vaegirs been know for her awful habits to kills each other every time a reason, even futile was her, come. And even if army's weren't the worst for looting, pillars, thieves and raider's come as well with them, following large army, looting, raping and slaughter village, town, and everyone enough weak to fight back.
  Fearing the death's awaiting villagers during the war, lot of them running away from Jayek, some trying to reach Wercheg, and then take a boat for far lands without war (even if it was an utopia), and other trying to reach other country by lands, following caravans, and Keil was one of them.
  2 days after leaving Jayek, Keil and 2 of his brothers meet a Nord's caravan seeking to Praven. Introduce themselves as carpenters,  they take part of this travel, using their woodworking skill to gain their food. During this part of his live, Keil (who was 21 year old) learn how basic's of smithing and tailoring, learning from older merchant.
  During 6 years, he followed this caravan, learning horse riding, trading, and a bit, to fight. After these times, tired of travelling from part to part of Caldaria, he leave his mates and gone seek for a work in nearest Castle, asking in tavern and main places for somewhere to use his worker's skills. . .

Why would I accept you in the family? I'm a good and obedient worker, loyal to my lord, i never dishonored my family nor my old village, then i'm sure i cannot dishonored my Lord. Even if this isn't enough, every Master Smith need some serfs to gather wood, flax, linen. . . ( And with some difficult, ore, nobody's perfect)
// And before all, i'm a good RPer, even if i've got some matter in english ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom