Nova Simulatio Western Craft Roleplaying Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Well i am happy for the warm welcome, and ill bring all the guys i can. But there is still the questions though. how is it gonna work out with the server?

jakobil said:
Well i am happy for the warm welcome, and ill bring all the guys i can. But there is still the questions though. how is it gonna work out with the server?

We will use my server a 200 slot server hosted in spain in a good server machine. We're gonna have some good admins.

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
jakobil said:

We will use my server a 200 slot server hosted in spain in a good server machine. We're gonna have some good admins.

It's hosted in France  :smile:
----------
And no, it's not out yet and the server is not online either.

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
DanyEle said:
Could i subscribe with my clan and bring 30ish guys?  :roll:

Of course, is your clan going to play a certain role like wild men? normal settlers in the wild west? Remember all of them must speak english! Give me a list of names and clan name.

Ye, guards, soldiers, normal settlers in the wild west would work too. They all speak english, more or less. You'll have a list in 7 days.

GN:Kaleb P. McLacuhlin Steam:[4th ID] PFC.Chaz  Jakob N. Bertsen Recommended this to me and i want to work for him as one of his builders i really love to rp and hope to have lots of fun.

Thats from a friend of mine, and i hope he can join :smile: .

So... is this still going on or is it dead?...  no one has written anything since the 18th january. Just write back and tell me you aren't dead or somthing.

In-Game nick: LittleSam
Why do you think you should be part of this event: I think this event will be really interesting also i would like to see new version of mod early...

Is this ever gonna become anything ? As it is now we might as well just take it in 0.17. Lets try see if we can get this show on the road!

Back
Top Bottom