Nova Simulatio Western Craft Roleplaying Event

Users who are viewing this thread

You know, that really hurts my feelings. If I really tried to troll you, I would have screamed into to the mic or killed you repeatedly, but I didn't. You look on youtube and you see other regiments actually having fun, having fist fights, and laughing. Me and Caesar, we weren't laughing. We were sitting there waiting for it to end, and quite frankly, I would think its a bad sign when people in your regiment don't actually like being in the regiment.

loopppppppp said:
You know, that really hurts my feelings. If I really tried to troll you, I would have screamed into to the mic or killed you repeatedly, but I didn't. You look on youtube and you see other regiments actually having fun, having fist fights, and laughing. Me and Caesar, we weren't laughing. We were sitting there waiting for it to end, and quite frankly, I would think its a bad sign when people in your regiment don't actually like being in the regiment.

1st: I kicked you out of regiment because of you being a little child. You are way too inmature.
2nd: You always behave very stupidly and I'm not looking for that in my reg or in my event.

1: Happens to the best of us
2:  I behave stupidly when I'm bored. That should speak for itself.

loopppppppp said:
1: Happens to the best of us
2:  I behave stupidly when I'm bored. That should speak for itself.

1st: The only one kicked was you :razz:
2nd: You are always stupid. I even asked you and you just told me you are always stupid...
3rd: This thread has nothing to do with that and you are banned from event.

Attention:
We are looking for good mappers to make a good 0.18 Map for the event!
If you are not a good mapper don't waste your time appliyng! Mod will be out in less than a month so just wait if you don't know how to map

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
Attention:
If you are not a good mapper don't waste your time appliyng! Mod will be out in less than a month so just wait if you don't know how to map

A month?

Can we really trust this news?

robindelang2 said:
Attention:

A month?

Can we really trust this news?

I give my word this time that I am helping as much as I can in the development making a big bug list. And shred said he would fix all bugs he can and release in a couple weeks. Soon you'll see a video of me and my beta testing team playing. So, anyone intrested in starting a new map?

I could, but I guess I'm just too lazy to do it and I don't wish to let you guys down with a presumably awesome map I'm not gonna feel like doing anytime.

Lannistark said:
I could, but I guess I'm just too lazy to do it and I don't wish to let you guys down with a presumably awesome map I'm not gonna feel like doing anytime.

We don't need the best map in the world. Just a big one, current ones are not very big.

Lannistark said:

We don't need the best map in the world. Just a big one, current ones are not very big.

With more then 1 mine please :grin:

robindelang2 said:
Lannistark said:

Explain yourself, you mean you want to make one?

robindelang2 said:
Lannistark said:

Explain yourself, you mean you want to make one?

If I knew how to make one I would...

I just asked to make more then 1 mine(cobblestone and etc)

The size of the map should decide it too. If people decide to have multiple teams there should be different sites of material to form camps around

We would like everybody to have RP names. We will give some players the chance to be key players with a character backround (that doesn't means you can't create one but officialy here some players are going to be Inn Keepers, Sheriffs, Bandits, etc.

Back
Top Bottom