1st Royal Prussian [ Recruiting!!!! :P ]

Users who are viewing this thread

XDude12

Recruit
[size=36pt]The 1st Royal Prussian is a european regiment of fun[/size]
PrussianEagle.png

Story:
TThe 26th was formed in 1817 as Prussia's 1st Infantry Division. It was merged with Prussia's 2nd Infantry Division on July 27, 1849 to form Prussia's Infantry Division and was dissolved in 1868. The division was reestablished after the Franco-Prussian War on December 18, 1871 as the 26th Division (1st Royal Prussian), taking its new numbering as part of the Prussian Army structure.
8071.gif

COMBAT CHRONICLE:
The 1st Royal Prussian saw action in the Austro-Prussian War of 1866 against Austria and in the Franco-Prussian War of 1870–71 on the side of Prussia against France. The 1st Royal Prussian saw action in the Main campaign in 1866, suffering a reverse at Tauberbischofsheim. During the Franco-Prussian War, the 1st Royal Prussian fought at the battles of Wœrth and Sedan, and then participated in the Siege of Paris and the battles of Villiers (November 30 and December 2, 1870).

Prussian_flag.png

RANKS:
scaled.php

tags: 1st_RP_rank_name
Our site: http://1stroyalprussian.enjin.com/ [size=14pt]Just submit an application

First (yeyeyeyeyey....)

Looking spiffy, my new battle-brother! Good luck with your new commission!

A little too many ranks, good luck tho! :grin:

Hauptmann with double N please :wink:

Also....if there exists a photo of the leader of this regiment,i doubt it was the leader while the Napoleonic wars :razz:

Skass said:
A little too many ranks, good luck tho! :grin:

Hauoptmann with double N please :wink:

Also....if there exists a photo of the leader of this regiment,i doubt it was the leader while the Npoleonci wars :razz:

XD

forgot that i still had that written

Back
Top Bottom