AAR: Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Atoslugis

Recruit
Hello everybody, today i am going to make an AAR because i saw many and i wanted to make one too.

Chapter 1

The start of an paladin

One day a man came in my house, and asked :
- Do you want to be an adventurer?
- Yes - I answered
- Then come along me and tell me more about yourself.
- Well my dad was an warrior, when i grow up i was an steppe child when i was about 16 teen i started studying, i want be adventurer because of money.
- Very well then what faction you want to visit?
- Sarranids.
- Ok then we travel to the desert there you will meet an merchant.

When we arrived, he left me and i noticed an bandit so i twisted my sword around he's head and he died. Then a merchant came near me and took me to he's house. He offered me to raise some men and i agreed cause of payment of 100 coins. I traveled to one village and raised 4 men then i go to another village and i raised 9 sarranid recruits. I trained them on deserters and then i found the merchant inside the tavern then he offered me some more job. I agreed and i attacked the bandits just as i was told. After that i needed to find an hideout. I found it and attacked i slew 4 men in battle by myself. Then i noticed the merchants brother coming to me and then we talked. After that i went to the tavern and talk to the merchant myself for more job and cash. He offered me to deal whit some more bandits and so i agreed.  The merchant got knocked out in the battle, but i was still standing holding my sabre. We won the battle and i earned some exp. So ends the START

Hope you like it please comment

Back
Top Bottom