Users who are viewing this thread

{TLP}Sk1nn3r

Server Name: Bluefang_PW4_RP
Slots: 200
Password: No
Timezone: American Eastern Standard
PW version: PW_4_beta2

http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/persistent-world-4/

We are currently looking for those people who want to play on the server and wish to support it.

Admin positions are available but please don't ask for it - we will ask you.

We provide Admin Banking for players who wish to keep an amount of coin saved in case of server malfunctions.

ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM:
Server Owner - Bluefang_Skinner
Server Admin - Bluefang_Kavaris
Server Admin - TLP_Lady_Kira
Server Admin - TLP_TheLion_StarZ
Server Admin - TLP_Contract
Server Admin - Bluefang_Prince
Server Admin - Bluefang_Sam

*If you have interest in becoming an admin then speak with any of these people. If you play on the server a lot and show interest in supporting it then you will be asked at a later date if you are still looking to become an admin.​

[size=18pt]OUR SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE RULES:

#1: Randoming will NOT be tolerated.

#2: We follow the Golden Rule; "Treat others as you would have them treat you"

#3: We do not encourage foul language but will not condone it either as long as it does not disrupt game play for others. (Obvious "trolls" will be dealt with)

#4: Racism will NOT be tolerated.

#5: To declare war you must have an IC reason to do so. Territorial expansion is a valid reason to start a war as most Warlords of days past started war for that very reason. Send a diplomatic messenger to your opponents castle before you declare another faction hostile. (The messenger will have to volunteer for this service at his own risk)

#5a: A war is over once all of the factions castles/outposts are captured and the current lord of the war has been slain at least once. This means that even if a faction has no castles or outposts, and the Lord that started the war is still alive and in command, then that said faction can try to recapture an outpost/castle and continue the war.

#5b: If the current Lord is slain during an open war then the faction must choose a new leader. This newly appointed Lord will then decide if he wants to continue the war or call a cease-fire and negotiate peace. This does depend on the reactions of the opposing faction and their leader as they may have unsettled business and could possibly deny your request for diplomatic relations and/or peace.

#6: Outlaws faction will function as criminal faction (their original purpose).
Unarmed serf/peasants can only be robbed up to a maximum of 1k
Armed/armored soldiers/knights/mercenaries can be robbed of whatever you think you can get!

#7: You must be a part of a faction to raid a castle/village/town/outpost etc. A group of no more than THREE outlaws can be functional at any given time. If you want to work together with other players then join a faction and contribute!

#8: Commoners need to act like a commoner! Become a serf and work the lands, heal people as a doctor, etc. Any commoner caught trying to rob/steal/raid will be punished as the current in-game administrator sees fit. (Join a faction or become an Outlaw if you want to do "naughty" things.)

#9: Mercenaries are allowed but you have to fly the banner of the faction you are working for. There is no such thing as a commoner mercenary.

#10: Assassinations are allowed but PLEASE inform the current administrator of your future actions and the reasons behind it!

#11: Please respect Administrators as they are only here to help you. But remember, they are players too and just want to have a good time! They will be providing in-game events so feel free to participate!

*Subject to change
*We are new to this so give us some time to polish it up!​

We hope to see this community give us a chance as we are very proud to finally be able to show you what we can do!

Colabear said:
Goodluck with this server and i will definatley be giving it a visit and see how it is.

Thanks Cola! :smile:

Dark_Hamlet said:
It's good to have another server online, good luck, I will play in the server when I have time! :smile:

Thank you Hamlet :smile:

We have a modified version of "The Lowlands" currently running on the server. Still adding more to the map as we speak! Should be done within the next week or so. Come check it out!

We are building a good American playerbase and have been getting 12-15 players for the past week every night!

Multiple events have been hosted!

Congratulations to TLP_Contract for winning the Open Entry Duel Event in Praven!

Congratulations to RasOrder_Cmdr_Judah for winning the Jousting Event hosted by Company of the Wolf in the Jousting Arena outside Laszloburg Castle!

Congratulations to TLP_Initiate_Asterisk for eliminating the evil "Rogue Ranger" from the Forests of Laszloburg!

We are still looking for players that wish to support the TLP NA PW4 Roleplay server! Check original post for our website and details. Also please make sure to read our rules.

(Before you connect and ask - Yes we have admin positions available - but no we don't just hand it out to anybody. Prove yourself worthy.)

See you on the battlefield!

{TLP}Sk1nn3r said:
Chocolate Donut said:
LOL You sound like a TV commercial    :lol:

So wait does that mean TLP is TV ready?! Oh my gosh such flattery. Wait who are you again?
I could ask the same to you and yer server  :lol:

Chocolate Donut said:
{TLP}Sk1nn3r said:
Chocolate Donut said:

So wait does that mean TLP is TV ready?! Oh my gosh such flattery. Wait who are you again?

Oh... you have your own server? I wanna come see where is it? How much time and effort did you put into yours? Maybe too much? Tell me.

{TLP}Sk1nn3r said:
Chocolate Donut said:
{TLP}Sk1nn3r said:
Chocolate Donut said:

Oh... you have your own server? I wanna come see where is it? How much time and effort did you put into yours? Maybe too much? Tell me.
I personally don't like to waste money on deserted servers.

It's quite difficult to populate a server when its currently undergoing maintenance. And I haven't really seen much of a time gap lately where the server has been "deserted". The playerbase is steadily rising as a new servers playerbase is destined to. Slowly but surely. Nothing too extreme. Nothing too explosive. Just wouldn't even be realistically handled correctly if it did. Sometimes you don't even want the server to expand like a wildfire until you get a feel for the next level. If you are trying to troll a few weeks old server you are kind of beating a horse that isn't even at full speed yet are you not? Give it a chance to learn to walk before you strike it down with your almighty troll spear.

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Hey how is the map update coming along? Looking forward to seeing it.

The Rangers Guild is 95% completed. Still need to make the inside of the tavern. Everything else is how we want it to be. :smile:

So if outlaws band together and form a faction, are they still allowed to rob people? It's not quite mentioned in the rules. Also, when you say that a mercenary has to "fly the banner" of the faction he's working for, does attaching a banner to your back and staying a commoner count?

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
So if outlaws band together and form a faction, are they still allowed to rob people? It's not quite mentioned in the rules. Also, when you say that a mercenary has to "fly the banner" of the faction he's working for, does attaching a banner to your back and staying a commoner count?

The rules state that no group larger than 3 outlaws can be functional at any given time. And I think you are taking the words a little bit too literal with the banner subject its just that somebody in the commoner faction cannot be a merc. It makes things too complicated if two factions are at war to see commoners fighting as well. The definition of a commoner is a serf that works the lands. A non-noble peasant. They weren't ever in any combat.

Back
Top Bottom