[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Your sources look more convincing than mine...

I just readed in Knötel's Handbuch der Uniformkunde: Die militärische Tracht in ihrer Entwicklung bis zur Gegenwart; It says about the French shakos (page 15:cool::
"1804 wurde der Tschako eigeführt, doch dauerte es noch lange, bis die Truppe damit versehen war. Im Feldzuge 1806 trug die Linieninfanterie noch den Hut."

What Knötel says, is that the shakos were introduced in 1804, but that they were only used after a long time; In the 1806 campaign the hat (bicorne) was still used (although I believe at least some units wore shakos then, according to some drawings).

Anyway, I'll leave it to Quintillius to decide what to do.

Yeah, indeed. Your interest in the Napoleonic era is fabulous. Keep this coming~!
And just to add something to the discussion: I am going to redo the headwear after I am done with the uniforms. Then I'll take a serious look at these posts. Thank you all. But for now... a new Update!

Update: "Banking"

- Complex banking script
* Bank building (exterior)
* Interior Scene (enter this by door)
* Banker
* Borrow money (with interest)
* Shares (Invest your money in different companies, riskful)
* Exchange securities for silver
* Government bonds

Images

mountblade2011081400502.png

mountblade2011081400501.png
[/

What are you talking about?

I don't think those 'state bonds' have anything to do with investing your money; I thought it was for putting some money on the bank (not totally sure, though).

Quintillius said:
Well if you don't have problems with speaking proper English, you really should speak it, instead of 'smart phone'. Otherwise it is difficult to understand you. If you do, please spend more time on constructing proper grammar. Nothing personal, but it just would be helpful  :razz:.

Hear hear!

PUT SOME EFFORT IN YOUR ENGLISH!

OR THE FLAME WARS SHALL BEGIN!!

Captured Joe said:
What are you talking about?

I don't think those 'state bonds' have anything to do with investing your money; I thought it was for putting some money on the bank (not totally sure, though).

Quintillius said:
Well if you don't have problems with speaking proper English, you really should speak it, instead of 'smart phone'. Otherwise it is difficult to understand you. If you do, please spend more time on constructing proper grammar. Nothing personal, but it just would be helpful  :razz:.

Hear hear!

PUT SOME EFFORT IN YOUR ENGLISH!

I was talking about the shares my friend not the War bonds. Question is  now what is the risk and the reward of buying shares, and war bonds?

And they will end as soon as I put an end to those.

I was talking about the shares my friend not the War bonds. Question is  now what is the risk and the reward of buying shares, and war bonds?

I didn't gave a lot of information, because you should do this on your own ingame  :razz:. But I might give some more info:
Shares - Kind of gambling for gentlemen. Buy shares of companies and exchange them for money. You can either lose, get nothing or receive a lot of money. :wink:!
Government Bonds - Get government bonds and exchange them for more money in some weeks. Kind of money saving.
Borrow money - You can borrow till 20,000 Francs. But beware, there is an interest.
War bonds do not exist =p!

Quintillius said:
Borrow money - You can borrow till 20,000 Francs. But beware, there is an interest.

What if you don't give back the money, they go after you???

The whole world turns against you. Everyone will attack you instantly and fight to the last man. Your own fiefs rebel and your troops desert. You will have nowhere to hide and you cannot run for ever. There is nothing as perilous as pissing off the capitalist...

Fiefs are nolonger around in fedual sense. Most new titles of noblity of this, knighthood etc, are great honor give for there feats in civil or military. So own land vast track of land that are not inherited most likely you bought them.

What if you don't give back the money, they go after you???

If you do not pay within 30 days, you will be tracked by some spies. And sometimes these spies fight with you. If you loose (3 spies), they will steal all of your Francs. If you win, you will get xp and some money. The only way to get rid of this is to pay your debt back  :mrgreen:.
Additional note: the stolen money will lower your debt.

Captured Joe said:
Quintillius said:
If you win, you will get xp and some money.
Like the robbers/assasins that attack you in villages/towns at night in Native? That's good!

At night? Hmmm. That's a good idea  :razz:.

Within 30 days already... time flies in Jane Austen-era.

Believe me. It does not.  :mrgreen:

Warband seriously need this  . Keep up the good work, can't wait to play this mod!

Keep up the these compliments!

Can't wait for this to come out! I hope it dosen't come out at the same time as L'Aigle because I won't know what to play o.o

That's not hard. You should play this mod.  :mrgreen:

Will there be rank system in the army where you could buy comission? Please stop teasing me explain the civil/goverment system your planing put in.

So are you for it to be base on relation with said town or village that would elect you Mayor or parlment member it relation high enough. Do be elect Prime Minister or head t goverment need a lot town/villages like you.

Titles of noble turn era where victory titles, any land they had was inheirted. Or bought. So officer said you buy land for said faction leader.

Well to tell you the truth; I don't have any far developed plans for ranks system or civil/government system. So I cannot tell you the exact details.
But buying comissions is indeed a nice feature.

Back
Top Bottom