Weather

Users who are viewing this thread

The water is warmer here in Finland than in Turkey, of all places, IIRC last summer. I don't even remember such a heat wave, this is like a microwave. So you just gotta stay in water for 80% of the day and hope the heat won't kill ya and turn you into little puddles of snow and dog piss.

Been pretty warm and sticky today and yesterday with temps in the high 20s, and there's a mild thunderstorm going on atm with more expected during the night.

Apparently it's been scorchingly hot here the past 2 weeks with temps well in the 30s on several days. Luckily I personally wouldn't know as I was rather busy backpacking through the Icelandic highlands and had rain on every single day except one. Also dense fog on occasion and some of the strongest winds I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. And an experience it is when you're camped out in the crater of an old volcano many miles from civilisation and your tent starts disintegrating in the middle of the night.

Where do i start?
This is currently the most hectic and bipolar summer I've ever experienced. In one hour you'll get tiny 5 minute thunderstorms, literally seconds of rain (i crossed the road and it started and stopped before I'd reached the other side), violent winds, perfectly clear skies (the clouds disappear in minutes), and at least 10C temperature fluctuations. It's really surreal.

It's been like this for weeks. Now i have to bring a raincoat and umbrella even if it's beautifully sunny. Flippin' coastal "summers"

Mist/fog and snow is the perfect combination of weather. It's currently 0 Celsius here.  :ohdear:

The weather here is the most bipolar. Michigan can be literally 90 degrees in the summer with 90% humidity. then it turns into a frozen wasteland in the winter. AND THE ROADS OH GOD THE ROADS.
9Hl4cP6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom