Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Users who are viewing this thread

I dunno, what would his motivation be? He doesn't need anything from the Lannisters, in his view, and Tyrion was the only one he had a relationship with anyways. Boredom with his new calm life? He doesn't seem the type who feels the need to prove himself. Most anyone could be coerced, but who would be coercing Bronn and through what means?

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Oh, I thought you were reminding me of the scene.

Yes, I was clever enough to think of that and word it concisely. <.<
>.>

Well, Lannisters are nothing if not loyal to the family, and I'm guessing Jaime would be a tad bit peeved at...
...his daughter getting impromptu plastic surgery into a barbarian class...
...so, promise of Lannister gold? His old job description is still there, after all.

He partly stopped sidekicking for Tyrion because the risks in acquiring more were beginning to outweigh the benefits, though (unless he's getting castles). Nice parallel to Davos, who didn't feel able to stop his rapid rise.

Furthermore they've already developed some kind of a relationship with Bronn helping Jamie with his training and all that last season. If you add how much likeable of a character Bronn is, I don't see why they wouldn't keep him and have him accompany Jamie down south. It is certainly better for the showrunners at least.

Dryvus said:
He partly stopped sidekicking for Tyrion because the risks in acquiring more were beginning to outweigh the benefits, though (unless he's getting castles). Nice parallel to Davos, who didn't feel able to stop his rapid rise.

Yeah, but between daddy's eternal love, his sister's wishes for his long and healthy life, and Jaime being really, really confused about the whole deal, he was also kind of broke from that point on.
And Jaime is practically king at this point in time.

10552443_749902405082484_5137325830145003074_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom