Custom Clan Banner Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slytacular said:
I wish some people would keep the medieval theme.  :neutral:

It's kind of ridiculous and stupid to see something untrue to the theme.
Well, if TBD can have a fish that says lolture, I dont see why I can't have Carlito...

spainer said:
Clan: Legio IX Hispana
Region: Europe

coatofarms42.png

Regards
This was posted before, sorry for the double submission

findecanno said:
Slytacular said:
I wish some people would keep the medieval theme.  :neutral:

It's kind of ridiculous and stupid to see something untrue to the theme.
Well, if TBD can have a fish that says lolture, I dont see why I can't have Carlito...
I know. I wish TBD wouldn't. Oh well. Ain't my banner pack.

Madoc, I know you're busy but can you redirect a couple of minutes a day to your banner project?
It's been almost a month since you first said you're going to update.
And I know that it isn't that much of a big deal, placing banners into dds files(10mins)... test in game maybe(15mins)... upload ~4mb(less than 10 mins). Total of cca half an hour's work. Again, I don't wanna sound rude... this is a constructive criticism. It's your banner project and you have the obligation to work on it, more so because you keep promising to update.
I suggest you set some update schedule, maybe every second month and try sticking to it.

Aye, sorry about this. Things have been rough, but I have an hour or two set aside tonight especially for getting everything up to date.

Also, the time flow is a bit more like this: Placing banners into psd files and converting to dds(30mins-1hour depending on the number)... test in game maybe(15mins)... upload 128kbs (and I never actually get that, greedy ISPs never give you what you pay for) (~30 min)...update threads (10 min). It needs a nice chunk of time which I haven't had for the past 3 1/2 weeks. 

MadocComadrin said:
Placing banners into psd files and converting to dds(30mins-1hour depending on the number)...

That's why I offered my help few weeks ago... I do all this in 10-15 mins(no bragging, just realistic amount of time it takes me to edit banner files). You can open/edit a dds file in Photoshop, no need for converting. Just download plugins.

I keep a working copy of the PSD, and I use another program to convert. Consistent and repeated opening, editing, and saving of a lossy format will lower the quality of the images. Likewise, I do hand edits among other things to try to fit each banner without too much stretching. Most updates do end up closer to the half-hour end than the hour, but I do like to make sure I'm putting out quality.

Hi there! Could you please replace the current banners of The Syndicate (Black Team & Invisible) with the banners below? These have been edited by our craftsmen, so they're best suited for the slots you placed them into - no other manipulations are required.
  Thank you in advance!
57225460.png
invisible1.png
invisible2b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom