Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Sir Prince said:
I'm amazed they still don't have a dialogue option for "Oops sorry I didn't mean to steal it, accidentally clicked pick up on this item!". Or that the chickens haven't been patched to not set the ENTIRE TOWN INTO MURDER MODE. I mean for ****s sake, what do they do at bethesda, meth?
Wait till chickens start sending hired thugs after you.

I have only had thugs attack me once, maybe twice out of over 200 hours. My first character had thugs sent after him very early on in Riverwood. I forget by whom but it may have been a child or I may be mixing that up with a post I saw somewhere else. Their corpses never disappeared and remained by the little campfire outside of their "wall" until I deleted my save (it was blaoted and corrupted by that point, unplayable :sad: ).

Fable's custom title is still one of my top gaming moments.

"Hail Lord Arseface!"
Having just recently (and finally, wtf took me so long?) played Overlord, I read that in the voice of the jester minion.

Docm30 said:
Teofish said:
Aaaah, been a while since I played. Still seem to recall I've successfully swiped stuff from there too.

You can't get a bounty before you're given your orders and let on to the streets, so you trick is to just pick the stuff up from the inventory screen and place it back down in the same. They'll chastise you, but items lose their ownership after they've been picked up, leaving them free to be taken again.

:lol:

Sir Prince said:
Sir Prince said:
I'm amazed they still don't have a dialogue option for "Oops sorry I didn't mean to steal it, accidentally clicked pick up on this item!". Or that the chickens haven't been patched to not set the ENTIRE TOWN INTO MURDER MODE. I mean for ****s sake, what do they do at bethesda, meth?
Wait till chickens start sending hired thugs after you.
I have only had thugs attack me once, maybe twice out of over 200 hours. My first character had thugs sent after him very early on in Riverwood. I forget by whom but it may have been a child or I may be mixing that up with a post I saw somewhere else. Their corpses never disappeared and remained by the little campfire outside of their "wall" until I deleted my save (it was blaoted and corrupted by that point, unplayable :sad: ).
I've had thugs sent after me by a Forsworn Briarheart for the theft of his briar heart. The very theft of his briar heart that killed him instantly, mind you.

Yeah, it is fantastic. I complained about how a stealthy playstyle wasn't viable a while back, but this part is actually done really well. Tough boss? Well you can fight him... or you can literally pickpocket him to death. I wish there was even more stuff like this in the game.

Its like how in Fallout (3 and probably NV too anyway) you can reverse pickpocket an explosive (ie grenade) onto someone and they will blow up. Its great.

Pretty sure there is a poison apple in Oblivion you can do the same thing with, minus the exploding part.

Think that comes from a perk in pickpocket, but still useless though, or if you have 3 of the same potion, you would reverse pickpocket one and wipe the other one to your weapon for double, or triple damage with other perk in alchemy... That actually made sense.

RabbleKnight said:
God damn it.
That Morrowind game has more ambiance and awesomeness so far than Skyrim and Oblivion combined.

Or is it the Overhaul mod?
In terms of graphics? Yeah, that's the mod. In terms of world design and atmosphere? It absolutely stomps Oblivion into the ground and is a lot better than Skyrim.

thomasNL01 said:
Thats the worst thing isnt it, the fact that a much older game feels much better to play.
Well, then again, annoying hit system :razz:
Honestly, annoying hit system only happens if you go into weapons you're not specced into at the beginning.
I chose a warrior for one of my playthroughs and right off the bat I got a long blade weapon and *gasp and awe* I missed very little of my attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom