[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

cause I'm dumb. :oops: no joke as soon as I posted that I went into M+B to take Screenies then I got sucked into the game and completely forgot.

mb26.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb28.jpg

As if my hangover wasn´t bad enough.

They look like they´re in league with Gaylord the Saliver. Fugly. Gonna wash my eyes with soap. I don´t like them.

Give them the Dark Ornate Leather Boots or whatever they´re called and the lionhead ragtag helmet some Gladiators wear.

noosers said:
As if my hangover wasn´t bad enough.

They look like they´re in league with Gaylord the Saliver. Fugly. Gonna wash my eyes with soap. I don´t like them.

Give them the Dark Ornate Leather Boots or whatever they´re called and the lionhead ragtag helmet some Gladiators wear.

lol exact thinking.... you could have just used some appropriate tld armor like mordor uruk armor or the likes... that just look like veccavias personal geyslaves... i heard the veccavi love men on men action very much, having arenas like that to demonstrate veccavi dominance over men... what could be possibly more dominating than a women that commands heterosexual men to have sex with each other  XD

Something like that wouldnt happen in Numenor...

Oh man, these berserkers are so sexy now, yummy yummy. Are they practicing Sacred Band's tradition now? They're all like Drogo the "i want you badly"-eyes haha

My kingdom! I'm in doubt whether to keep Singal for myself to get some extra income. My budget is running dry. Losing 1,5k each week!  :mad: Maybe I got too many elite units stacked (110 windriders, 80 dustriders and tons of assassins/huscarl/(hero)adventures. Maybe I should grant a bunch to my best lords or something..? Or give to my militiapatrol?

I got Ethos, but it is the poorest city LOL. And Walven and two villages. I plan to conquer Isho and Torbah first. Then make peace and get some money.

Lady Riva, Sigi and Diev are getting annoying. My relationship with them are dropping so hard because each time they don't receive a fief (I grant them to good new lords), they drop with 4 relationship points. I don't know what to do them with? Drop them? And give them to others?

such hate for the poor zerkers :sad:

all they ever wanted in life was to run shirtless and free wearing only the pants on their legs and the copious amounts of liner around their eyes.

SOVWARgoesSACPOP said:
such hate for the poor zerkers :sad:

all they ever wanted in life was to run shirtless and free wearing only the pants on their legs and the copious amounts of liner around their eyes.

Of course haha..  :cool: So easy to one-shot them, on contrary to gladiators or other high level units pff  :lol:

How to deal with enemy Lords raiding your villages:

ggareNN.jpg

Initially the patrol had around 230 troops i gave to them and after a while it grew to 700. Carefully kited a spawn of vanskeries with a big prisoner stack and joined the battle.

shoshuro said:
How to deal with enemy Lords raiding your villages:

ggareNN.jpg

Initially the patrol had around 230 troops i gave to them and after a while it grew to 700. Carefully kited a spawn of vanskeries with a big prisoner stack and joined the battle.

hey, can you lend me your patrol? have a wolfbode to deal with 1800+ stack

in exchange ill let your patrol have its prisoner count
4000+

Back
Top Bottom