[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Kill them all. No mercy for the freaking D´Shar - worse than Jatu they are.
And I really need to convice Faridar Khan to leave that doomed country (D´Shar is down to Torbah in my game, Fierdsvine and Sarleon dominating the map - Sarleon having the upper hand - , Ravenstern down to Poinsbruk and a few castles, Empire roughly as it started) for he comes with Blademasters. Wagonloads of fearsome D´Shar Blademasters beating the living and undead crap out of anything dwelling upon Pendor.

So i´ll draft the more worthy D´Shar lords into my service and afterwards either declare on Sarleon (target: Sarleon, Singal or Javiksholm (just recently taken) or Fierdswain (exploiting and widening the rift of their realm due to the loss of Javiksholm).

Money´s really tight, but that´s only to be expected. 900 troops in Knudarr Castle and only its attached village and Ambershorn to pay for them. And of course, since a few towns changed hands and got a more likeable ruler lately, enterprises in every city but Torbah.

Fred and Diev shooting at Jatu. I recently looted a Ravenstern Mercenary armour in thick version and am really tempted to hand it out to Diev. The trouble is, he looks so awesome in his rusty valdis plate with the Fierdsvain jarl helmet.

Tocan said:
i'm a ****in BERSERKER

voemgxsx.jpg

7qqzfc4p.jpg

Really that sword is at like 9-10 feet tall or roughly 300cm, it hardly looks like something anyone would ever use in warfare. Unless it was attached to a war chariot then it'd be pretty epic, you'd have to forget putting that on your back you'd need a special wagon or to keep it with the supply wagon during transportation hardly seems to fit the game.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Tocan said:
i'm a ****in BERSERKER

voemgxsx.jpg

7qqzfc4p.jpg

Really that sword is at like 9-10 feet tall or roughly 300cm, it hardly looks like something anyone would ever use in warfare. Unless it was attached to a war chariot then it'd be pretty epic, you'd have to forget putting that on your back you'd need a special wagon or to keep it with the supply wagon during transportation hardly seems to fit the game.

You do know that's the Rune 2H sword. It's been in the game since...forever and evers.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Tocan said:
i'm a ****in BERSERKER

voemgxsx.jpg

7qqzfc4p.jpg

Don't worry, just get to soul level 150 and pump STR to 60, you'll be able to use a 10 foot tall sword with ease.

MitchyMatt said:
AnddyiRaynor said:
Tocan said:
i'm a ****in BERSERKER

voemgxsx.jpg

7qqzfc4p.jpg

You do know that's the Rune 2H sword. It's been in the game since...forever and evers.

Yes, I know all the weapons and armors in the mod, but I used smaller swords or decent sized 2 hand swords and spears/ bows. Not 9 foot swords. I didn't realize how long that sword was, since I use weapons for their looks and not their "stats" and that sword doesn't fit the rule of cool for me.

Shinigami936 said:
AnddyiRaynor said:
Tocan said:
i'm a ****in BERSERKER

voemgxsx.jpg

7qqzfc4p.jpg

Don't worry, just get to soul level 150 and pump STR to 60, you'll be able to use a 10 foot tall sword with ease.

With that I'm sure a polearm would be much better, I've actually taken a liking to the polearms/blades of death (idk know their name atm) Chinese generals use to use, since they are sort of cool, and I've been reading the manga kingdom so it makes a bit of sense I'd be wanting to try that.

Finally able to field about 550+ish troops, I thought it was about time to go after Maltise, so I engaged her <1000 with 422 mixed troops.

Unfortunately, I was knocked out after the first two rounds which took care of most of her Anaconda Knights and Priestesses, hence only crappy loot. Still, after i healed up and reengaged, I managed to capture her and rid Pendor of her remaining 800ish strong force. She´s currently my prisoner.

5500 something troops were glad to be free again.

Furthermore, Sylas Uzas is a **** and probably the next one to be farmed for a Gem. Again.

Not really.
Boadice and Ansen and Rayne and Frederick quarrel with that setup. As you can support one instead of telling two to shut up, you end up with 2 chaps eager to leave once your party morale drops too low.

That meant a lot of saving/reloading on earlier levels when the check popped up at the worst times, but nowadays, with a lvl 40 El Loco I only fail about 1/20 tries to convince either Frederick or Ansen to stay in my party.

So it´s the hard whip, the silver palm and the golden tongue which keeps them buggers in line.

noosers said:
5500 something troops were glad to be free again.

I hate these situations.
Whenever it happens, a huuuge toad attacks me and tries to suffocate (alas, English toads seem to be much more peaceful, so I guess I need to clarify that this is a funny Russian idiom for a greed attack).
I just can't decide whether to take "these super cool knights" or "those super cool knights" or "these amazing archers. they would be cool for sieges" or "that amazing group of gladiators/huscarls/halberdiers for my garrison" etc. Choosing gets especially difficult if I have over-40-lvl troop recruiting unlocked in my game (why not? this limit makes no sense).
That's why I never let any unique spawns grow too much in my games.  They usually die in a couple of months after they spawned.

xatg1z.jpg

I should be glad as i need to take the Stronghold from the Snake bastards. The Stronghold is just around the corner too as i joined the Valkyres  :lol:

EDIT: To add to that, after the victory at the Stronghold i proposed to him and he accepted. Old Greg better watch his back when i decide to bring Lady Ursula under my control.  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom