[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wetew

Sergeant
logga.png
Welcome to the Noble Order of the Platypus, a M&B Warband clan created by us active on the publisher Paradox Interactives forum. If you're interested to join please write so in this forum (together with your in-game nick). The Noble Order of the Platypus is made up as follows:

Currently there are five different ranks. From top to bottom:
Grand Master
There can only be one (1) Grand Master. The Grand Master is elected by the electors. The Grand Master handles the clan and arranges training, clan-matches etc. The Grand Master appoints new ranks to members. The Grand Master can be re-elected.
Lord Elector
There can only be up to three (3) Lord Electors. A Lord Elector is appointed by the Grand Master from either of the two elector groups. The Lord Elector handles military strategies and clan-matches together with the Grand Master. The Lord Elector can appoint new ranks to members. The Lord Elector can be elected as Grand Master.
Knight Elector
There can only be up to fifteen (15) Knight Electors. A Knight Elector is appointed by either the Grand Master or one of the three Lord Electors from any of the full member groups. The Knight Elector can be elected as Grand Master.
Knight
There can be a infinite number of Knights. A Knight is appointed by either the Grand Master or one of the three Lord Electors. A Knight can be elected as Grand Master.
Squire
There can be a infinite number of Squires. Once a squire proven himself/herself worthy he/she may be appointed to the rank of Knight. A Squire can't be elected as Grand Master.

As a member of the Noble Order of the Platypus you accept that when fighting on mp-servers you will have the clan and your rank as prefixes to your name. For example: NOP_KnightElector_Wetew.

Elections:
A full member of the Noble Order of the Platypus may run for the position of Grand Master. Only the electors have the right to vote. If an elector runs for the position of Grand Master he/she automatically losses his/her voting rights in that election.
Elections are held on the first, once every third month. Next election is held: 01 Feb 2011
After each election the Grand Master must announce (up to) three Lord Electors. If a previous Lord Elector isn't awarded the title of Lord Elector he/she are demoted to Knight Elector.

Candidates:
  • There are no candidates at this moment.
Training:
  • There's no training scheduled at this moment.
Clan matches:
  • The Noble Order of the Platypus are reserves in the EU Online Campaign I

9th May 2010 - Order of the Lion vs. Noble Order of the Platypus (Defeat)

NOP servers:
Name: NOPs_Server_TDM
Mod:
Mode: Team Deathmatch
Password:
Admins: Wetew, the_hdk, Samilou, Gigau
(Created and hosted by NOP)

NOP teamspeak:
  • IP: 178.63.82.70 Port: 7445

Friends:
  • Court of Reveran

Enemies:
  • NOP doesn't have any enemies
Active members 21/32:
Members.png

Inactive and former members
Inactiveandformer.png

Hint: If you want to be promoted to Knight just show the Grand Master or any of the Lord Electors that you exists in-game. The title squire is primarly used by those who haven't yet played with any of the above.

If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in this thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick and a small introduktion of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10

Petitions:

Other websites:
Paradox Interactive forum - Clan page
Paradox Interactive forum - Game discussions
Timothy the Knight's Custom Banner Pack (Where you can find our banner)
Calradian Realms - Find more Warband Clans

skold.png

Banners_GrandMaster.png
Banner_Electors.png
Banner_Regular.png

Grand Master Banner --------------- Electors Banner --------- Knights and Squires Banner​

Both, I think, because Lor lives in Michigan (or Minnesota, I can't remember) and I don't think Wetew can even see American servers.  :razz: 

COGlory said:
Both, I think, because Lor lives in Michigan (or Minnesota, I can't remember) and I don't think Wetew can even see American servers.  :razz:
Yeah... But I wrote EU in the clan pages. AFAIK there should be some players in each continent.

Nick: Verchan
Ingame: Verchan
Infantry: ?/10

just got started with warband..  getting into the swing (stab? skewer? draw?) of things..  :grin:

Verchan said:
Nick: Verchan
Ingame: Verchan
Infantry: ?/10

just got started with warband..  getting into the swing (stab? skewer? draw?) of things..  :grin:
Hi Verchan! You may now use the following nick when playing online: NOP_Squire_Verchan

We will have an election of Grand Master sometime on Sunday. As according to the rules so are every full member allowed to run for that position, but only the electors are allowed to vote. If anyone wants to run he/she must write so on this forum before Sunday. Next election is May 1st.

Back
Top Bottom