[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

I just watched the old "The Three Musketeers" and "The Four Musketeers" films, and I must say...if TEATRC took some more inspiration from them - and they are certainly most suitable for sources of such - I'd wager the effects would be beneficial.

Might start a thread about that one, actually...just one question ahead: Is the films' era the right one? Or are they set too late?

ELBROWN said:
Ok played the hell out of this mod today and I don't know if its me or not but found two major issuses that I'm sure have to be in this post somewhere but I wasn't going looking for them. So I apologize if this has already been said. One if you talk to the guild master you cant get out of that screen there is no farewell dialog to click. And two if i start my own kingdom my staff only says surrender or die when i click on them. Upside though I had no crashing issuses  an intresting thing happened repeatedly in one of the Healmar castles I spawned on the wrong side of the room and there was another me by the door I even managed to challenge myself to a duel...lol
to get out of the guild master dialogue just press tab!!!!

i also have a bug to report and i also couldnt be bothered to check the rest of this thread and the bug is that when i click on either SAVE or SAVE AND QUIT the game crashes.

Shrugging Khan said:
I also have a ton of saving crashes, and with me its probably because my Warband version is actually 1.124 instead of 1.125. Check yours to see whether its the same.
mine is 1.125 because i have the auto update version of warband!!!!!

I downloaded a newest version and I got a RGL error saying :

ERROR: Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf

What should I do ?

mine is 1.125 because i have the auto update version of warband!!!!!
do you mean steam?
I downloaded a newest version and I got a RGL error saying :

ERROR: Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf

What should I do ?
It certainly sounds like you either have the wrong version of mount and blade warband, you should have 1.125 or you fiddled with the files most likely its the first.
By newest version that you downloaded I assume you mean of teatrc

Are the savagames from the old version of TEATRC compatibile with new? When I installed new version my old savegame look's that :
Screenshot :

WTF?

Shrugging Khan said:
If you type one more superfluous exclamation mark, I'll stab you with a 1000-mile-long knife.
now that's not very nice!

and By the way I'll do exclamation Marks if I want (This is no democracy; see the forum rules) so if you have a problem with that I'd like to see you try to stab me with a 1000-mile-long knife because I'm pretty sure it would be very heavy and if it was 1000-miles-long it would e too long to even be called a sword so it would have to be called a 1000-mile-long piece of metal which is ridiculously heavy and some weirdo wants to use it as a weapon knife! :smile: Ehm, no. This is pointless. Especially the exclamation marks.

YOU JUST GOT DONE BY THE GREAT CHEESE MISTER (Bondy195's warband multiplayer name) I'm the cheese lord, fool. Obey your masters, ****ers.
you better watch it when u play or you ll have a bolt impaled into your skull!That is unnecessary.

*Angry, confused rant removed*

The editing of this post to make it more suitable to the people of this forum was done by your friendly local moderator, Venitius. Now let me drink my tea. Any more spam like this shall be deleted. Have a nice day!

For the same reason people don't like leetspeak. It's just not the way you have a discussion about anything.
If you don't moderate forum threads they sooner or later overwhelm with !!!!! or people who just don't even try to form a proper question with real words.

Edit: As for the abundant use of exclamationmarks, it is as if you are shouting very loud at me.
If someone was shouting over the table at me while discussing "insert whatever" I would lean over and slap him for being rude. Same rules apply at well moderated forums.

Corvid said:
For the same reason people don't like leetspeak. It's just not the way you have a discussion about anything.
If you don't moderate forum threads they sooner or later overwhelm with !!!!! or people who just don't even try to form a proper question with real words.
I do use real words its just i have that wierd erge to put !!!!! i just think it looks a bit emty i dont know why!!!!

see i did it there and now i dont know what to do with the end of this sentence and im gonna do this just for all of you guys and end it with a full stop.

Can you please fix these glitches with the in town placement? It seems to happen in Lerna, Ellis (the worst so far) and the other lion throne town but it has happened in others here is a screenshot of ellis when I take a walk around the streets
  Just a note those houses in the distance are coming out of the ground they are not over a hill
and some castles/keeps are the same
yes the table is floating in the air. lol
these are not game breaking but I was attacked by bandits in the streets and this happened and I was caught in stairs and forced to die. Please help I have warband 1.125 and the latest version of this with the patch (I installed the patch in the hopes it would fix it)

This one shows it off the most (I think this is Lerna)
Unfortunately I have found more bugs and I will list them here in the hopes they will be fixed but I do not expect you to it is your mod and you do what you want with it.
1.When in a grand duchy town there was no tournament master so I could not compete in the arena nor ask where tournaments were
2. When I wanted to see what would happen with a different commader playing I played as lezalit but my face was like this
when its supposed to look like this
3. No tavern keeper in most if not all taverns!
4. Where are my legs!? Only happens for khergit armour

Crossbow Joe said:
Can you please fix these glitches with the in town placement?
This one shows it off the most (I think this is Lerna)

Unfortunately I have found more bugs and I will list them here in the hopes they will be fixed but I do not expect you to it is your mod and you do what you want with it.
1.When in a grand duchy town there was no tournament master so I could not compete in the arena nor ask where tournaments were
2. When I wanted to see what would happen with a different commader playing I played as lezalit but my face was like this
when its supposed to look like this
3. No tavern keeper in most if not all taverns!
4. Where are my legs!? Only happens for khergit armour

1) I haven't touched the town placement at all. I'll be uploading a newer version. Check your scenes.txt to see if the collision mesh names (bo_xxx) correspond with the actual scene (xxx). It's probably those new rhodok meshes, they've been screwing around with many people so far.
2) It's a cosmetic issue. As far as I know, when you use spawn_agent, they come with generic faces. Just wear a helmet?
3) It's a problem with the newly added towns. I don't remember if it's a problem with scene entry points or whatever. Not sure how to fix that one.
4) I used the khergit armor mesh from Reworked Items, but since 1.125 had new khergit armors (which actually covered legs), the item definition makes it so that legs no longer appeared.

Back
Top Bottom