[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd really be pleased if I saw old good Struggle for Bermia meele animations (which means, to some degree, original M&B anims). Those new (not guns, these are awesome!) suck a lot, I play for a week already and I still not only can't get used to them, but also I miss so many attacks while attacking from horseback.

I run in to a weird problem. Every time the game uses the fast forward thing (ctrl+space, training peasants, learning new poems, etc) the game crashes for me.

I am running a taleworlds install of .125 and using the full installer together with the second patch.

EDIT: I installed the first patch and then the second patch over that and it seems to work correctly. I didn't think of installing the first patch since it was crossed over.

Hmm, the problem with the two-handed polearms still persist : Landsknechts, Laurian pike troops and knights still take to the battle with bare hands.

I tried a clean reinstall, patched to 1.125, put the 2nd patch in and it's still there. Anyone have any ideas ?

zzz47 said:
Hmm, the problem with the two-handed polearms still persist : Landsknechts, Laurian pike troops and knights still take to the battle with bare hands.

I tried a clean reinstall, patched to 1.125, put the 2nd patch in and it's still there. Anyone have any ideas ?
Thats a Warband 1.125 bug. It has to be fixed by Taleworlds.

Thats a Warband 1.125 bug. It has to be fixed by Taleworlds.
It is really annoying that, it seems to be amplified by the fact there is so many pikemen in this game (it happens to knights with lances as well) but you may have heard this question before is there any news of it being fixed?

Thanks for the replies :grin:

Guess I have to wait till the problem is fixed before playing TEATRC again. Otherwise the battles are horribly broken for me.

zzz47 said:
Thanks for the replies :grin:

Guess I have to wait till the problem is fixed before playing TEATRC again. Otherwise the battles are horribly broken for me.

not really, just use warband mod tools to switch the pikes from being polearms to being 2handed or even 1handed weapons.

PS: im not in love with the new animations, I loved the warband animations as they were more interactive as well as more realistic in sort in my personal opinion.. otherwise great mod

I dl 2 patches already. Where is that map fix link? Not in the front page. Is it save compatible?

Strange, its not there...has Somebody forgot to include the fix again?. Anyway, download the last TEatRC for M&B and move the map.txt over the Warband version.

I would upload it, but i have deleted M&B from my computer.

I didn't bother uploading map.txt with any of the patches, since it was unchanged and is 3 megs. If the last full version you downloaded was the one for 1.113, then you should download the newer full installer, then apply the patches for that installer vesion. Also, I keep telling people to start a new game, uninstall and then reinstall, etc, but nobody ever listens.

Somebody said:
I didn't bother uploading map.txt with any of the patches, since it was unchanged and is 3 megs. If the last full version you downloaded was the one for 1.113, then you should download the newer full installer, then apply the patches for that installer vesion. Also, I keep telling people to start a new game, uninstall and then reinstall, etc, but nobody ever listens.

Dude I installed this like 2 days ago, then the patches and then started playing. So I really just need that map fix thing, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom